Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Stolen Iphones Traced To Gang Of Slay Queens Who Target Big Churches Every Sunda - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stolen Iphones Traced To Gang Of Slay Queens Who Target Big Churches Every Sunda (635 Views)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Iphones Traced To Gang Of Slay Queens Who Target Big Churches Every Sunda by fraspree(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
A woman who is a member of The Citizens Church, Wuse2 Abuja, narrated how she recovered her stolen bag which contained phones, ipad, her purse and other valuables was in church during a Sunday service.
She said;

“When it was time for offering, everyone is expected to leave their seats and drop their offering envelops into the offering baskets, so I went to drop mine and by the time I came back I discovered that my bag was gone, the bag contained one iphone7, one Samsung edge and one infinix phone belonging to my daughter, one ipad and my purse which contained about N15,000.

When the attention of everyone on that row and the one behind was drawn to the missing bag, they tried to remember who and who left the seat, the number was ringing but no one was answering it. So I borrowed another person’s iphone and started tracking my iphone with the Find My iPhone app, I could see the proximity of my phone on the iphone, so we went to the police and they gave us men to accompany us.

We traced the phone to a compound in Lugbe and immediately I recognized a lady that I saw in church, she was still on her dress which I used to recognize her, I told her that I recognized her and that she stole...Continue

Re: Stolen Iphones Traced To Gang Of Slay Queens Who Target Big Churches Every Sunda by Ovisthanks(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
Kikikikikiki
Re: Stolen Iphones Traced To Gang Of Slay Queens Who Target Big Churches Every Sunda by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
undecided
Re: Stolen Iphones Traced To Gang Of Slay Queens Who Target Big Churches Every Sunda by FamousMonk: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Op what is "sunda" ?

Re: Stolen Iphones Traced To Gang Of Slay Queens Who Target Big Churches Every Sunda by Modernist: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Probably meant Sundance film festival.

(1) (Reply)

The Triangle Of Faith, Reason, And Christianity / Cute Mother And Baby Pictures Of Animals / Beware Of The Meat You Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.