Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" (37169 Views)

EFCC Operatives Storm Okorocha’s Abuja Residence / Why Imo Case Is Different From Bayelsa, Ihedioha To Supreme Court / Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by SpaceTour: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
rozayx5:
Okorocha is annoying

anytime your travelling to Lagos from Uyo by road

you will know the mess called IMO and ABIA

from the first inch to the last inch is hell for any car and its shock absorbers

bad roads everywhere and dilapidated /uncompleted schools

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by ThePreachersSon: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
So this is how it will continue for four years. Imo people done enter
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Emmanuel226(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
StacyO:
No "space " is for sale. Tank yo
ok bro cheesy
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Emmanuel226(m): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
StacyO:
No "space " is for sale. Tank yo
ok bro cheesy
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Emmanuel226(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

@citizens
lolz grin
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by plaindealer: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Executive lawlessness. What do law abiding people do to address corruption and wrong doing? They report the wrong doing to the law enforcement agencies, but here we have a predecessor obsessed and fixated chief law enforcement officer using and endangering the citizenry to fight his political battle?

Governing in this part of the country is always sad and painful to watch.
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by zikter(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
Emmanuel226:
yes,dem don dey behave like Rivers state government angry
I said this on one of the threads. Ihedioha will surely turn Imo to another Rivers with the manner he is going about this. What happens to a commission of inquiry? EFCC, ICPC, Just any lawful means. In a while assassinations will be at the center, all manner of lawlessness and blood everywhere. To what end exactly?
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Emmanuel226(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
zikter:
I said this on one of the threads. Ihedioha will surely turn Imo to another Rivers with the manner he is going about this. What happens to a commission of inquiry? EFCC, ICPC, Just any lawful means. In a while assassinations will be at the center, all manner of lawlessness and blood everywhere. To what end exactly?
yep, exactly, jux like wike vs amaechi shocked sad
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Pentasoft1978: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hypnotism:
shocked that will be an astonishing achievement for the entirety of his 4 years ride on my governor

I am telling you, I can’t wait to have Buhari storm Ebele’s house with over a trillion forfeited by the winch of a wife in Patience Ebele Jonathan. They must all be force to account for their deed or should I say greed.

stop spewing trash, the day Jubril steps into Jonathan's home, that is the day he will be returned to sudan. is it because the elite are keeping quite ?
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Hypnotism: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
Even lunatics are entitled to their own opinion .

[s]
Pentasoft1978:

stop spewing trash, the day Jubril steps into Jonathan's home, that is the day he will be returned to sudan. is it because the elite are keeping quite ?
[/s]
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by caracas: 12:21am On Sep 02, 2019
kasheemawo:
After all they will blame Hausa and Yoruba for their backwardness instead of correcting these motherfuckers now
Look at this zooooo
Who are u referring to as backward , igbos?
U must be high on oshogbo weed to say the richest n most successful tribe in Africa n the entire black race, is backward
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by loverboy442: 3:25am On Sep 02, 2019
very good!
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by loverboy442: 3:27am On Sep 02, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
This man should work and leave Okorocha alone.
Your 4 years is counting
this means you have stealing in your blood! kikikikik
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Iwanttoto1: 3:48am On Sep 02, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Na wah, this man nah really Anti Okorocha government policy

Afonja mind ya business
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by awoluyi(m): 5:32am On Sep 02, 2019
My pipu, my pipu; y u dey treat your ex-gov like dis? Remember dia is god oooo.
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by MrSly(m): 7:39am On Sep 02, 2019
kasheemawo:
After all they will blame Hausa and Yoruba for their backwardness instead of correcting these motherfuckers now
Aboki why bring in awusa? The beefing has being with Yoruba. Whomever cares or knows that awusa exists? In the north we only know the Fulani. So aboki go hide your face.
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Boyooosa(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2019
i hope he is not arrested and detained for 45 days just like the way his ancestor was, recently. they share the same case. if u know...
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by mybestlove(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hypnotism:
How cursed souls lie so shamelessly n still defend bold faced lies is beyond all reasonable logic known to man. Please will you perish if you do not lie in a day ?

[s][/s]

Obviously you are the cursed soul. Son of hell.
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2019
Emmanuel226:
ok bro cheesy
Lol homie
Where I come from, we don't refer to gals as bro
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Sunriserealtors: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2019
QuickStandard:
cool

I think it's high time this guy faces governance and let the appropriate law handle Okorocha.

He is turning the whole thing to witch-hunting
Witch waiting
The way Nigerians reason self
Someone who stole state properties
All penny need to be recovered
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by QuickStandard: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2019
Sunriserealtors:

Witch waiting
The way Nigerians reason self
Someone who stole state properties
All penny need to be recovered

Àm not an Okorocha fan, neither am I against Ihedioha.

I only stated he should let the appropriate quarters handle Okorocha.

And for Nigerian's thinking, I am glad you are also Nigerian. Meaning you ain't exempted
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by efighter: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2019
Good news, Ihedioha has decided to take the laws into his own hands instead of letting the law courts do the work. When Ihedioha finally sets Imo State on fire and there is breakdown of law and order, APC Senators who are majority in the House will will pass a resolution for Federal Government to take over running of Imo state. Buhari will then declare State of Emergency in Imo state and appoint a retired general who is in APC as Sole Administrator. Everybody eyes go come clear.
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Emmanuel226(m): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2019
StacyO:

Lol homie
Where I come from, we don't refer to gals as bro
kk,sorry,didnt know u were a gal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos / We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) / Fani-kayode Arrives EFCC In Police Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.