Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,223 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Di’ja Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di’ja Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband (875 Views)

Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Di’ja Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband by micheal34(m): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2019

It’s been 4 years Di’ja tied the nuptial knots with her husband Rotimi, and the singer has already taken to Instagram to celebrate the big day she shares with her husband.

The Mavin act shared a photo from their wedding ceremony, expressing her wish to celebrate many more years with her husband. Di’ja wrote;

ime does really fly****Akure and Kd meet on love street. Third pic…He can’t stand me… heck I can’t stand myself … . Oko mi. Thank you for being my friend. More years to come in shaa Allah

https://hotfrom9ja.com/dija-celebrates-4th-wedding-anniversary-with-her-husband/
Re: Di’ja Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband by BonkoINC: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nice one .

And don jazzy has really tried for you .

Just give us new music .
Re: Di’ja Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband by praizblog: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: SHOCKING! Tacha Has Body Odor - Mike Reveals, Tells Khafi / Bbnaija: Khafi Finally Speaks On Having Sex With Gedoni / Starboyfest: Wizkid Sold Out, Performs To 20,000 People Second Time At The O2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.