Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Bbnaija "Tacha’s Food Is Tasteless, I Cant Buy It Twice In A Restaurant’ – Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija "Tacha’s Food Is Tasteless, I Cant Buy It Twice In A Restaurant’ – Mercy (605 Views)

‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) / Actress Ariel Winter Slices Off Tip Of Thumb While Cooking, Loses It Twice. / “davido Is Broke, He Cant Buy The New Iphone 11 For Himself & His Team" Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija "Tacha’s Food Is Tasteless, I Cant Buy It Twice In A Restaurant’ – Mercy by MsDoris(f): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bbnaija: "Tacha’s Food Is Tasteless, I Can’t Buy It Twice In A Restaurant’ – Mercy Blows Hot (video)

There have been tension in the Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem house after the conclusion of yesterday's Dano cooking challenge which saw Team Arla Butter (Tacha, Omashola, Frodd,Khafi) emerging the winner.

They get to share #1,000,000 and one year supply of Arla products.

The Final score didn't go down well with some members of other teams; Team Arla Spreadable and Team Arla Cheese, most especially Mercy.

According to her, the meal cooked by Tacha and her fellow team members 'Arla Butter', was tasteless. Added that she will never go back twice to buy that meal from a restaurant.

Watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/09/bbnaija-tachas-food-is-tasteless-i-cant.html

Re: Bbnaija "Tacha’s Food Is Tasteless, I Cant Buy It Twice In A Restaurant’ – Mercy by MOE9(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
*START EARNING MONEY WITH YOUR PHONE*���
Learn how to:
�Buy and sell data bundle
�Convert airtime to cash
�Pay electricity bills
�Print recharge card
�Subscribe for Gotv, Dstv, Startimes and many more in one package.
Get the knowledge today at very affordable rate.
Contact 07038323476 or follow this link

https:///2347038323476?text=Hello!%20I'm%20interested%20in%20your%20training

*Your phone is useless if you're not making any money� with it, learn a business today and start earning*
Re: Bbnaija "Tacha’s Food Is Tasteless, I Cant Buy It Twice In A Restaurant’ – Mercy by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Both d tacha and mercy....I wouldn't come a mile close when searching for a wife to spend d rest of my life with....tufia!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2019: ‘I Brought Vibrator To The House — Mercy (revelation Time) / 40 Secs Men! Tonto Dikeh Vows To Use Her Spiritual Powers To Destroy Instablog / Tacha Is The Real Pepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.