Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband (53724 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi / I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Wickedfacts: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Auxtin85:
I pray she doesn’t ask him one day “can you finish it” only Naija in SA can relate

Badt guy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by delishpot: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
He should sha keep his daughters away from naija men those species can rape even the newborn in his wife's womb if they discover a way to do it.
Dem no write am for head. After it happens their fellow Rapist will just blame konji, blame him and blame the kids. It's their werk!
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ciaos:
Hmmmmm!!!! Emeka just deprieved these children of their mother... remarried already ,don even pump the new wife self... Na wa ooooooo...
Deprived u said? For a woman dat ran off from her matrimonial home u still address as deprived, are u claiming not bn aware those times emaka was pleading wt chris okotie to let go of his wife n d so called man of God was busy deceiving the fish brain woman...Bros always ask questions before u judge... I hope u are not like dis in real life

2 Likes

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Ugly inside but a demigod outside.

You should respect me . after all, life ain't easy under bubu. wink
Lolcheesy.
Okay.
Big Respect to the wor wor boy o!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by gregyboy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
preshdoh:
Should I go and impregnate my landlord's daughter

It is the best option it will automatically make you the caretaker of his house....

Go ye forth for i am with you

1 Like

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by mamajj17(f): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ciaos:
Hmmmmm!!!! Emeka just deprieved these children of their mother... remarried already ,don even pump the new wife self... Na wa ooooooo...

My dear everyone deserves Happiness, this Life is too Short
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by mamajj17(f): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
post=81828122:
Happy Pregnant Life!

Safe Delivery!!

grin grin grin grin U again, which one again is Happy Pregnant Life grin grin grin
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Auxtin85(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Badt guy. cheesy

Lol
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
mamajj17:

grin grin grin grin U again, which one again is Happy Pregnant Life grin grin grin
Lol cheesy.
Abi now Hajia.
Just passing time jare....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by mamajj17(f): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
She is not beautiful undecided

U again grin grin grin this time l dey my lane oooo, No Whala grin grin
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by mamajj17(f): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
preshdoh:
Should I go and impregnate my landlord's daughter

Do am quick grin grin grin grin Abeg una
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by rolams(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
I hate this type of news. What do we stand to gain in her pregnancy now?

1 Like

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lonestar124:
I see why he lost elections, how can a man without good direction direct the affair of a constituency..........i pity his innocent children.

please na weed cause this stupidity?

what's the coherent of your argument with the thread you ignorantly rushed to quote? na all your elected politicians get wife or stable marriage?

how is marriage dissolution, a determinant to one electoral victory or loss
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
mamajj17:

U again grin grin grin this time l dey my lane oooo, No Whala grin grin
My friend my friend, how is you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by mamajj17(f): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
My friend my friend how, is you. tongue
I dey where Naija Government put me ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Mercy2006(f): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
She is not beautiful undecided
.You know the ist wife is half German,and very beautiful too but he still had problems in marriage with her,so maybe that is why he settled for this less pretty woman,u know for peace of mind.Its all speculations though, since we don't really know what actually went down

1 Like

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Suspect33(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wickedfacts:

South African (Mzansi) women are suckers for Nigerian men. They can give all they have to keep a Nigerian man. In fact, when a Nigerian man pays the lobola (dowry) of his South African woman, her family use it to brag and her friends are usually jealous.

That's why South African men are always annoyed with Nigerian men. We get the best of their women.
enroute to southie grin, but what's it we do that their men don't
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by bjbjbj: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
Girl friend not wife. Na wa oo na madan with four kids reach oga hand.
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
mamajj17:

I dey where Naija Government put me ooo grin
es ist gut smiley

1 Like

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by johnnychuks(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
what is my business with it, did they tell any of us here when they are fucking!
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
Mercy2006:
.You know the ist wife is half German,and very beautiful too but he still had problems in marriage with her,so maybe that is why he settled for this less pretty woman,u know for peace of mind.Its all speculations though, since we don't really know what actually went down
Alright. smiley
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by mamajj17(f): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
es ist gut smiley

Dankeschön mein Schatz wink

1 Like

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Burgerlomo: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
Congratulations but tell yah people to stop terrorizing foreigners cool
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Wickedfacts: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
delishpot:
He should sha keep his daughters away from naija men those species can rape even the newborn in his wife's womb if they discover a way to do it.
Dem no write am for head. After it happens their fellow Rapist will just blame konji, blame him and blame the kids. It's their werk!

I don't know who did this to you, but I pray you find healing, justice and closure.

2 Likes

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Nature8(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ciaos:

I pity those innocent children
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Wickedfacts: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Suspect33:
enroute to southie grin, but what's it we do that their men don't

The black SA men are lazy, unimaginative, largely uneducated and lack hunger for success. Besides, they are largely interested in free money and even when they get work, it's only strike they know.

On the other hand, Naija guys are more educated, are more hungry for success and have regards for women.
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Suspect33(m): 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wickedfacts:

The black SA men are lazy, unimaginative, largely uneducated and lack hunger for success. Besides, they are largely interested in free money and even when they get work, it's only strike they know.

On the other hand, Naija guys are more educated, are more hungry for success and have regards for women.
ahh, me I've packed my bags, straight to Johannesburg, shey u are cmin wit me grin grin
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by crystar: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ciaos:
if na you, what will you do?
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Charly68: 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
Thank God for recovery ,life continues . As long as the children are well bonded with the new woman ,the home will be peaceful . .The Yeye woman that abandoned her children for rendezvous to me has no future . She made the greatest mistake ever that no sane mother should ever make
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by joetem(m): 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
How will he feed them?
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Ratello: 1:07am On Sep 02, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
How will this news solve my present predicament now?

It is well
Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by koyyess: 1:12am On Sep 02, 2019
Kai! Old age don come visit emeka. sad

See as e resemble gateman.

e be like say na she dey feed am.

I for say make God help Naija males but their matter no concern am at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) / Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds / Lady Rebukes Abounce For Flirting With Akosua, Busty Ghanaian Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.