Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) (60107 Views)

BBNaija: Esther Allows Frodd To Rock Her During Saturday Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Esther Wins Head Of House, Picks Frodd To Share "Special Room" With Her / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by tomdon(m): 4:58am On Sep 02, 2019
otipoju:

Says who? That is how you guys die from heart problems by bottling up emotions.

The God wey put tears in the eyeballs of men does not know what he was doing right?

Even Jesus Wept.
David a Soldier cried.
Joseph sef wail loudly.
........................................................................................
https://biblicalcounselingcenter.org/do-real-men-cry/

I'm not in support of that first guy saying BS about difference between a man and woman. But then since after my teenage years, e be like say tears run away from my eyes cos many things have gone by that would've warranted a tear or two but nay. I pray God will not let us see what will pain us
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Bunnatex(m): 5:39am On Sep 02, 2019
cooooooks:
Get out!

Don't fall for this stupid statement my brothers and sisters. This mindset kills our people daily.

Do yo know that You can make your point without displaying your obvious lack of civility and basic home training .. Just a fact...
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 02, 2019
otipoju:

Having the precense of mind to respond in times of disaster has nothing to do with crying. You can cry and still be in control. Men who cry are definetely not pussies as they are in sync with their core and xan draw immeasurable strength from being at one with the universe.

Ive seen soldiers cry and if you cant cry then you are weak.
lol. So crying makes someone strong
All the nonsense about heart attack, depression bla bla bla resulting from holding back tears pure nonsense. If you are a natural pussy and trying to form hard man by holding back your emotions it might blow up in your face but a real man will never cry in front of people forget all the nonsense feminists are preaching, they don't know what it means to be a man. I've never in my entire life seen a man cry in my community and not a single man has ever committed suicide there.
So if you are at home and thief is trying to break into your home or already broken in and attack your family, everyone is on the floor crying after they left you'll join your wife and children rolling in tears?
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 02, 2019
Jaysolu:
I understand what you mean
but that complex is what makes women live longer than men
believe it or not bottling up emotions kill
that's a lie men die from doing risky jobs, extremely hard labor and worrying about everyone (both his own family and his mom and siblings).
My grandfather never for once in life shed a single tear and he died at over 130.
Men are more likely to die in accident, work hazard, killed by police or armed robbers etc. It has nothing to do with crying besides men who cry also commit suicide after crying for long they just say, I can't take it anymore and drink poison over little thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by cooooooks(m): 7:01am On Sep 02, 2019
No time bro. What you said is wrong and dangerous.

Bunnatex:

Do yo know that You can make your point without displaying your obvious lack of civility and basic home training .. Just a fact...
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by MoIbrahim: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2019
Not really. A man can and should cry when necessary.
Just that he is crying over nonsense. Chic wey curve am through out, wey no even send am

Bunnatex:
The guy just dey fall my hand. A man can be emotional but you don't show it, that differentiate you from a woman.
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by otipoju(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
lol. So crying makes someone strong
All the nonsense about heart attack, depression bla bla bla resulting from holding back tears pure nonsense. If you are a natural pussy and trying to form hard man by holding back your emotions it might blow up in your face but a real man will never cry in front of people forget all the nonsense feminists are preaching, they don't know what it means to be a man. I've never in my entire life seen a man cry in my community and not a single man has ever committed suicide there.
So if you are at home and thief is trying to break into your home or already broken in and attack your family, everyone is on the floor crying after they left you'll join your wife and children rolling in tears?

What are we saying, what are you saying?
Have you ever in your life been on a battlefield and see your fellow soldiers die. You will cry but that does not mean you are not a man.

Wether you cry or not does not mean you are weak or strong. Those who did not cry in your village were conditioned by society not to do so. And they learned to repress a natural urge. It does not mean they are strongmen.
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by luminouz(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2019
otipoju:

To each is own. I will respect more a man that can cry than one cant. Crying has nothing to do with strength of character nor courage. If you have ever been on a real battlefield and lost your dear fellow soldiers...you will cry and cry badly.
Are you a soldier? Else why do u keep using this analogy? Have u lost your friends on the battlefield bro? If not, na wash...some soldiers still won't cry.

Like I said,cry all you want,that's on you...men are not conditioned to be crybabies. Its not natural abeg
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2019
Sebi Someone Don Motherfoka Her Puci In The House Ko?
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2019
otipoju:

What are we saying, what are you saying?
Have you ever in your life been on a battlefield and see your fellow soldiers die. You will cry but that does not mean you are not a man.

Wether you cry or not does not mean you are weak or strong. Those who did not cry in your village were conditioned by society not to do so. And they learned to repress a natural urge. It does not mean they are strongmen.
a soldier crying over a lost colleague after a battle or a man shedding tears(not sobbing uncontrollably in public) when he lose a loved one would be understandable not these pússies disgracing themselves everywhere for things as minute as a vagina.
Publicly crying over mundane things means you're a complete wimp and weak pússy nigga nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by johnad3(m): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2019
it's because you'd never experience love in your life that's why you are blabbing, If love arrests your heart mehn, hummm you go do worst than him. I don't like Frodd and Esther ooo but i ve to say the fact

gbishman:
Which kind baby man (not Man) be this self. Guy naija ladies don't dig that shit Man up dude
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Jaysolu(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
that's a lie men die from doing risky jobs, extremely hard labor and worrying about everyone (both his own family and his mom and siblings).
My grandfather never for once in life shed a single tear and he died at over 130.
Men are more likely to die in accident, work hazard, killed by police or armed robbers etc. It has nothing to do with crying besides men who cry also commit suicide after crying for long they just say, I can't take it anymore and drink poison over little thing
Not everyone was made like your grandfather
emotions are not just about crying.. it's like you don't know the full concept of emotions and how it determines all our actions we make
like it or not every human being was made with emotions
although i dont cry i know its not written anywhere that men shouldn't cry
crying doesn't make you a woman
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by otipoju(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
a soldier crying over a lost colleague after a battle or a man shedding tears(not sobbing uncontrollably in public) when he lose a loved one would be understandable not these pússies disgracing themselves everywhere for things as minute as a vagina.
Publicly crying over mundane things means you're a complete wimp and weak pússy nigga nothing else.

There are many things that will not move me not to talk of shedding tears. But the pain and suffering of others affects me seriously.

I have also learned to accept people as they are. What will move me may not bother you. Live and let live. Every man has an area of weakness. You may thinl you are really mentally strong until you are confronted with some situations. Stop judging others.
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by faderayo(f): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
caprini1:
Iya Awero has gone home grin

grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Babiodun64(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Don't worry their many chicks in the house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.