Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" (19582 Views)

PDP To Buhari: Our Governors Don’t Peddle Falsehood Like You / Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by baratech: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2019
selemempe:
killed by who? Can u name 10 yorubas involved in the killing? Cowardly ppl should go and sleep...the real soldiers on the ground that fought the war are running the show now. Check who is ur president

U guys put us in this mess with ur shortsightedness and igbophobia...now we cant even enter ghana without harrasment

SMH
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Perkins2018: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Keep shut!
We Yoruba should be more about thousands of our kinsmen that were sent to their early graves which was participated by Buhari whom we are worshipping today, The same man came back and mocked Yoruba with a posthumous award .. Abiola Chest beated, yet couldn't finish what he started hence leading thousands of deaths at dodan barrack.
Igbos fought a civil war but didn't loose an inch of their territory or being ruled by stranger, but ilorin is still under siege today without a single gunshot .. Now who is a conquered slave ?
Igbos are not limited to SE, get that into your thick skull.. I saw how SS Igbos humbled you kept you in your position on thread "The Genesis of mistrust between Igbos and Yoruba"

You made mention of Ijaw and economic power ... Is it Bayelsa?, because that is the only Ijaw state I know..

Keep fabricating jargons to be happy

“We Yoruba “? Lol�����

Are you tired of your cursed osu tribe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Dpharisee: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2019
Dande55:

You are only ranting and cursing your generation without disproving my claims. You made a false claim which I disputed, instead of tackling with facts, you resorted to insults. Just to show how low you iwofas can be, uneducated and uncouth individuals.

No shitholan soldier slaughtered us, it was your great grand father, the ratak who was offered a plate of green algae that starved innocent children to death.

At your last statement, I thought I was engaging a normal human, didn't know it was one of the Mc oluomo cabinet member and one who has subjugated his fate and has seen himself as a lesser entity in the hands of his masters up north. You are so low, I can't reason with you.

Savage, so Ewedu soup is now green algae grin grin
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Perkins2018: 9:12am On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Afonja' osinbade so called afonja professor is he not doing housboy for a mentally ill northerner?
Yes biafra is our nation and we biafrans are still in the struggle we once fought for it 3 million of our relatives died for it, everything was destroyed in our region but we bounced back to the top and the struggle still continues we won't give up till we fulfill our destiny

You afonjas will be left to asslick your illiterate northern masters with your professor titles
For more truths about Afonja, TEXT verbal warriors to 419

Now that over again and waste 5 million this time.

When will you realize that you are now war conquered slaves who have no right in Nigeria ?

You better enjoy your slavery and stop making noise.
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by freeze001(f): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2019
This Tanko is a mad man! Has he not heard of prevention? So we should always wait for established cases of mad cow disease manifestation when there are lawful means of preventing the madness from even occurring? Do governors not ban okada in certain areas of their states? Did FG/FCT not ban danfo buses from entering town? Is it not Nigerians that drive those buses? Did anyone complain of constitutional ban of freedom of movement? Governors did not say herdsmen should not move their cattle. The requirement is that they must transport them with appropriate vehicles and provide their food for them in one location! We are trying to prevent madness and insanity then one old cow is saying the madness should be allowed to keep happening then we call security. What about the victims? Who will care for them? Is it that miserable compensation they pay? Who likes to see his hard labour be wasted when it is avoidable?

2 Likes

Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Osobi32(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Whats this one saying! so those gorvenons should keep their eyes open and let fulani blood sucker to continue killing their people.brain should finally fall on that old man
.... I wonder what this northerners think they are, this people actually think they have power over every Nigerian state that's why they sit at the comfort of their home and boldly try to dictate to a sitting governor on how to run his state. I laugh! Hmmmm this country is a ticking bomb and soon it will blow sky high
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Deepfeel(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2019
Perkins2018:

Now that over again and waste 5 million this time.

When will you realize that you are now war conquered slaves who have no right in Nigeria ?

You better enjoy your slavery and stop making noise.
We are not in the 60s anymore things have changed the UN is more active now than it was in the past the countries that supported Nigeria for the gain of our oil in Biafra land have established themselves they have already taken what the wanted, another civil war between Biafra and Nigeria will give us Biafra and it will happen sooner or later, south Sudan went into multiple civil war with sundan before the referendum in 2011 that gave them their Nation we Biafrans will do it too
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Afonja just shut up, no vote was casted for that mentally ill ipob northern master in the east they formed those figures in their rooms

ipob and northerners are the same people so if we reply a Westerners we are equally replying a northerner it's Biafra to Nigeria reply

jokes of the century. what a comic relief

comedy is your calling, Biafra is long dead so keep quiet. Biafra today, Nigeria tomorrow. no one take that thrash serious anymore
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Boyooosa(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2019
then he should suggest the ways to curb the cows from eating farmers crops since there ways of achieving that instead of proclaiming the rights of herders to offend farmers.
but before he responds to the above, he should tell me what he will do in case one of the drivers makes his car to hit his mothers wares in an ultra modern market intentionally...
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Deepfeel(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

jokes of the century. what a comic relief

comedy is your calling, Biafra is long dead so keep quiet. Biafra today, Nigeria tomorrow. no one take thrash serious anymore
Afonja if you like edited my post but we all know how scared and worried you afonjas are anytime we talk of Biafra, we Biafrans are very much alive protesting all over home and abroad, you afonjas can't even hold one protest in Lagos, go and release your sick afonja brother sowore he didn't even make it to the protest arena,
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Perkins2018: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

We are not in the 60s anymore things have changed the UN is more active now than it was in the past the countries that supported Nigeria for the gain of our oil in Biafra land have established themselves they have already taken what the wanted, another civil war between Biafra and Nigeria will give us Biafra and it will happen sooner or later, south Sudan went into multiple civil war with sundan before the referendum in 2011 that gave them their Nation we Biafrans will do it too

Then what are you waiting for? Start the war already.
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Deepfeel(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2019
Perkins2018:

Then what are you waiting for? Start the war already.

It was Nigeria that declared war on us in 1967 we only fought back in self defense cause we are peace loving people who wants our freedom, same thing we are doing now protesting in peace Nigeria is giving us the war option and we will take it when the time comes
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Afonja if you like edited my post but we all know how scared and worried you afonjas are anytime we talk of Biafra, we Biafrans are very much alive protesting all over home and abroad, you afonjas can't even hold one protest in Lagos, go and release your sick afonja brother sowore he didn't even make it to the protest arena,

cheesy cheesy always cracking me up with ya jokes grin

what should Yoruba be protesting for grin in support of Biafra?

Yoruba don't send Sowore message, we take the responsibility of our leaders here either good or bad. you won't see Yoruba blame Igbo or Hausa for their misfortune unlike you Igbo that wailing consistently and blames Yoruba for all ya misfortunes

Sowore can rot in hell for all I care, his family are abroad and he want to consume another peoples kids all in the name of Revolution crabs. Yoruba are not like Igbo that follow KANU blindly, let Sowore bring his family to Nigeria and they participate and you will see how Yoruba will joined me in mass till then we ain't stupid to be following one mumu as it was played out in East
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by oluwadabira111(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2019
Osobi32:
.... I wonder what this northerners think they are, this people actually think they have power over every Nigerian state that's why they sit at the comfort of their home and boldly try to dictate to a sitting governor on how to run his state. I laugh! Hmmmm this country is a ticking bomb and soon it will blow sky high
dont mind them especially some stupid fulani old man who called themselves elders.
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by focus7: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2019
Yakassai like many northern people are being economical with the truth.

The security infraction by the herdsmen in South East and other parts of the southern region did not just started why have the security agents not do something about it before now and why did someone like him have to keep quiet all the time his people were killing armless people in the south?

His advice is too late, since the constitutional provision have failed us security wise the Southerners have resolved to secured themselves in their best way.

We don't need cows from the north in the south again, the southern people can provide enough meet as they need for their consumptions.
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by ibechris(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2019
When a people are more interested in cow,I mean animals than human lives what do u expect.

When I talk now somebody would say,we don't respect elders...is this one respecting himself.

This Hausa elder state man should keep his advice...we don't need it.

Agbaya ti o mo oro so!
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by keryj(f): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:

They play deaf up there when warnings after warnings after warnings is issued demanding that fulani herdsmen act responsibly. After warnings is rejected and you take action then they want to quote constitution.

....but wait, let me ask you, isnt this the same way Ibos act in other places that host them? They continue to misbehave until their hosts have had enough and put foot down....then Ibo leaders feel the pain and start quoting constitution.

Its good you understand that Igbo's are been treated same way outside when they misbehave, that's the more reason the governors have to sit up and also keep their house in other. At least they are acting on what they learnt once they are away, knowledge makes traveling fun.
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Deepfeel(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

cheesy cheesy always cracking me up with ya jokes grin

what should Yoruba be protesting for grin in support of Biafra?

Yoruba don't send Sowore message, we take the responsibility of our leaders here either good or bad. you won't see Yoruba blame Igbo or Hausa for their misfortune unlike you Igbo that wailing consistently and blames Yoruba for all ya misfortunes

Sowore can rot in hell for all I care, his family are abroad and he want to consume another peoples kids all in the name of Revolution crabs. Yoruba are not like Igbo that follow KANU blindly, let Sowore bring his family to Nigeria and they participate and you will see how Yoruba will joined me in mass till then we ain't stupid to be following one mumu as it was played out in East

Lol I see how pained you are afonja, and yes you are right about your people, afonjas are always disowning their own, the way you abandoned sowore is the same way you abandoned awolowo, abiola we know all that you choose your slave masters over your own people, we will eventually leave you with the northerners whether you afonjas like it or not grin go and release your afonja brothers we released our brother KANU didn't we? Afonjas should do same

Cry over the bitter truth and edit it to console yourself grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by felaismyhero(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2019
zeromeridian:
This man has come again.
Have you all seen that the reason for all this banditry is to establish fulani herdsmen in in all the state. Zamfara state a case study. Have you all seen the reason why the state sponsored bandits in the North. Zamfara state now is fully funalized they have introduced Ruga in the state and also made fulani language compulsory.

The banditory in the North, Fulani herdsmen in the South. All to achieve the same purpose.

Programers after writing a program and a software
They also create viruses to attack the same program.

They will come back and give anti virus to clean your hardware of Virus.

This just what the North is doing.
The South should be awake mostly SE/SS.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Long live Chief James Ononefe Ibori
after making a most sensible post,you end it by eulogizing a convicted thief! i believe you are literate; why honour a robber? james ononefe ibori is a thief,a dishonourable man.let's be sensible

1 Like

Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by proeast(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2019
LegendHero:

You’re being emotional about all this and I’m not the cause of your agony. You keep shouting the Biafrans were brave and they invaded Ore successfully, you of all people came again to say to say Col. Banjo fighting on the Biafra side sabotaged the agenda and betrayed the biafran cause. You are a demented ungrateful souls and I’m happy Banjo met his demise in the hand of Ojukwu Caz he shouldn’t have tried to fight for ungrateful tribes like you.

After Ojukwu went on exile, the only tribe that visited him were the Yorubas, the Soyinka of that time and he spend a lot of time in prison coz of that act. But you ungrateful souls will rather fight the Yorubas rather than the Gambaris that slaughtered your ancestors.

You keep mentioning Biafran forces like a demented fellow who dosen’t even know what is called war. You suffered casualty of 3 million and more and you are here saying you fought or killed the federal troops. I don’t even understand the rubbish you are writing.

Chukwudi, I will ask you some question and please answer me and stop quoting books for me.

The main reason for the war is to achieve Biafra or not?

Nzeogwu killed other tribe leaders or not?
The Gambaris slaughtered Igbos in the north in retaliation or not?

Ojukwu foolishly called for Biafra war without adequate preparation and ammunitions or not?

Did Ojukwu planned for the feeding of the Biafra nation or not?

Do you expect your enemy to give you food in a war or not?

3million Biafrans are killed or not?

Did Nigerian side won or not?

Did Ojukwu ran away like a cursed female or not?

Did you later achieved the Biafra or not? NO, hence you and your ancestors failed. Stop quoting me and reading books to me coz I’m not in a primary school.

I don't know if you are saying all these trash based on mischief or ignorance. It's really sad that history is not taught in Nigerian schools but that alone is not an excuse for you to be in the dark about recent history, just browse online or go to the library/bookshops and get quality books about the war and read. I can recommend the ones written by Fredrick Forsythe, a foreigner who was around throughout the war years and took accounts of it as a journalist.

For your information, Nigeria lost by far more combatants than Biafra did. In fact, the most tragic battles had Nigeria suffering great losses in them, in terms of men and ammunition, and they include:

1. The Abagana ambush; the Biafrans successfully ambushed a full battalion of Nigerian soldiers complete with columns of armored cars, ferrets, and lots of military trucks carrying thousands of soldiers. The destruction was complete and well documented.

2. River Niger Crossing; Murtala Muhammed tried to invade Onitsha twice through the Niger and twice his battalion was completely destroyed. It was out of frustration that made him to enter Asaba and massacre hundreds of defenseless civilians.

There are other battles that can be called the Waterloo of the civil war where the Biafrans bested Nigeria but the above two were the most famous.

I hope you know that Biafra did not fight against Nigeria alone, rather it was a war against allied forces with diverse selfish interests that sided with Nigeria. Such countries in varying levels of involvement included;
1. Britain
2. Russia
3. Egypt
4. Cameroun
5. Niger

Nigeria had no air force at the start of the civil war, all the airmen available then were from the East and they all returned when the war broke out, so Nigeria had to invite the Egyptians who had gained some experience in the Yom Kippur war with Israel. It was Egyptian pilots that controlled Nigerian air force and aerial attacks against mostly Biafran towns and villages as well as providing air support whenever Nigerian soldiers faced defeat in the battle fronts.

Russia provided Nigeria with fighter jets and the most popular was Illusyin Bomber and it was the Egyptian pilots that flew it.

Britain provided Nigeria with lots of armored cars and ferrets as well as unlimited supply of machine guns and ammunition. Recent wikileaks revealed that the then prime minister of Britain had to send these supplies secretly because of its shear volume. Their argument was that Biafra needed to be vanquished as soon as possible and the only way to achieve that was to provide enormous supplies of arms.

President Ahidjo of Cameroon was promised the Bakassi peninsula in return by ensuring that Biafrans do not get arms supply from their end of the border. So, Cameroon ensured that the blockade was effective and complete which denied Biafra access to food, medical supplies and arms from abroad.

Niger also supported Nigeria with men and materials during the war. Also, the OAU even tactically supported Nigeria with the argument that if Nigeria was allowed to breakup, that it will lead to instability in Africa because other countries like Congo, Ethiopia, Sudan etc that were facing internal crises would be thrown into wars too.

Biafra only had support from a few countries such as Tanzania, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea and Haiti, and their support were mainly moral and nothing more.

It was the Biafrans shear determination, technological development and bravery that ensured the war lasted 3 years against all odds, in fact it was the blockade that made Biafra to lose the war because millions of children were dying from starvation and diseases.

When I look at the events of the civil war, I feel sad for what the Igbos passed through. It can only be compared with the Holocaust in magnitude. Even their brothers in the Niger Delta betrayed them and sabotaged their efforts even when the odds were stacked against them.

Now, everything Ojukwu fought for is what Southerners and now the middle belt are now crying over. It was fear that made Awolowo to back out even when he had always wanted Oduduwa republic for the Yorubas but he was a coward. If Awolowo was brave, he would have seized the opportunity of the Biafran war to declare Oduduwa republic and the North would have been too overwhelmed to continue or would have been roundly defeated considering that they didn't have it easy with a blockaded Biafra how much more when Biafra wasn't blockaded and they equally have the Yorubas and Binis to contend with. Even Britain would have given up because they would have realized it was a wild goose chase.

Awolowo's cowardice is what everyone is still suffering today.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Perkins2018: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

It was Nigeria that declared war on us in 1967 we only fought back in self defense cause we are peace loving people who wants our freedom, same thing we are doing now protesting in peace Nigeria is giving us the war option and we will take it when the time comes

Please let it come soonest.
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol I see how pained you are afonja, and yes you are right about your people, afonjas are always disowning their own, the way you abandoned sowore is the same way you abandoned awolowo, abiola we know all that you choose your slave masters over your own people, we will eventually leave you with the northerners whether you afonjas like it or not grin go and release your afonja brothers we released our brother KANU didn't we? Afonjas should do same

Cry over the bitter truth and edit it to console yourself grin

pained for y'all stupidity ba? how many kids does ojukwu lost in 1970? before he ran like a coward that Igbo are known for? why did KANU not mourn any of his family member in the last Pipedream Biafra thrash cheesy

KANU knows how dumb you people could be hence his master and slavery theory he imposed on you people thought, why am I even stressing myself Ralph uwazuruike once called you people the most foolish tribe
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Deepfeel(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

pained for y'all stupidity ba? how many kids does ojukwu lost in 1970? before he ran like a coward that Igbo are known for? why did KANU not mourn any of his family member in the last Pipedream Biafra thrash cheesy

KANU knows how dumb you people could be hence his master and slavery theory he imposed on you people thought, why am I even stressing myself Ralph uwazuruike once called you people the most foolish tribe

Here is why kanu didn't mourn any of his family members killed

The Biafran pledge says it all, and we will not give up till we fulfill it

Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our lives from all our foes;
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,
O fatherland, this be our solemn pledge:
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free
Shall always be our flag of liberty.

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal,
And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass;
When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal,
We shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song
Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
To give and not to count the cost’ each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness.
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by rozayx5(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Please stop referring to this man as elderstatesman angry

elder foolishstatesman cool
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Here is why kanu didn't mourn any of his family members killed

The Biafran pledge says it all, and we will not give up till we fulfill it

Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our lives from all our foes;
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,
O fatherland, this be our solemn pledge:
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free
Shall always be our flag of liberty.

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal,
And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass;
When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal,
We shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song
Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
To give and not to count the cost’ each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness.

crabs! ojukwu and KANU should have lead by examples but they ran and ojukwu came back to contest in the same country he wasted thousand of soul against. I know KANU is still doing initial gra gra, he will still come out to contest for Governor that's when y'all eyes will open

1 Like

Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by guynextdoor(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2019
brightokechukwu:

You mean the same Ore where Biafran troops showed the Yoruba troops under Captain Ilumoyade pepper until they ran with their tails between their legs and ended up blowing up bridges to prevent Biafran soldiers from advancing beyond Ore, Ofusu, Okitipupa and other areas that were captured? thank God for research, we would have been pelted with the half truths and ogogoro induced tales passed on to you ignorant mo.rons from your parents during their bouts of stupor. The only reason Biafrans withdrew from Ore(which they had captured intact by the way), was because a certain Victor Banjo whom Ojukwu was naive enough to trust with a command and mission of such critical level in capturing Lagos... ended up sabotaging the whole operation and ordered a full on retreat back to Benin... giving the Nigerian second infantry division under Colonel Murtala enough time and momentum to advance unchallenged all the way to Benin (pick up a damn book and read).

Adekunle was an overrated midget lunatic with napoleonic syndrome, even Alabi Isama a Nigerian officer who participated in the War confirmed in his book how Adekunle's inefficiency not only cost the 3 marine commando division incalculable losses in men and materials and grounds to the Biafran onslaught, but also highlighted how Adekunle's command relied heavily on the minority groups in Biafra to score military victories in the non-Igbo areas where the people were mostly sympathetic to the Federal cause. Until Adekunle ventured into Igbo heartland (inflated by his false sense of invincibility), the idiot thought his tactics of sneaking through secret routes and areas with the help of natives in the minority areas would work in Igboland, until he was unmasked as the fraud that he was after he failed woefully in his operation OAU plan, with tens of thousands of men lost in just few days of fighting.

Obasanjo only came into the limelight rather fortuitously, he came on the oasis of sheer opportunity, by then the Biafran resistance was weak after years of fighting with little or nothing, and of course under the gnawing effects of starvation that was by now taking its toll. Obasanjo still couldn't capture many Igbo areas till the last day of January 10,1960 when Biafran soldiers could not fight anymore and dropped their few weapons in noble surrender.

Lol Ojukwu ran away dressed in female regalia (I can only laugh at the inanity of that recycled nonsense cause Nigerian history unfortunately isn't taught as a curriculum in Nigerian institutions, so I'll just overlook that ignorance )... But no dummy, all accounts written by credible individuals who were with Ojukwu on his last flight from Uli Airport to Ivory Coast confirmed he was resplendently decked out in his full Generals Biafran military regalia, and earned his final salutes from his officers, aides and men as he boarded the plane in the final days of Biafra... READ READ READ, knowledge is fundamental. Don't infect your children and the generation after them with ignorance by serenading them with idiotic tales conjured from your aSS.

LEARN YOUR HISTORY BOY. The only ethnic group that actually fought Biafrans hard were the Middle belt soldiers, especially the Tivs. The Yoruba soldiers save for few brilliant officers like Akinrinade, Ayo Ariyo, and Alabi Isama, were easily the most useless set of soldiers to face Biafrans... that's why they suffered the most casualties/losses out of the ethnic groups that fought against Biafrans.
C'mon man, you gave it real good to @LegendHero. You completely took the son of a b.itch to the cleaners. His inferiority complex is the reason he chose such a nickname on the forum. He dreams of being a hero, and a legend, forgetting that his people lack the qualities that bring about such. If na by mouth, he will be bigger than his god and slave master Mumuhari. The useless ragamuffin is here trying to take the glory for a war the western world fought for his fathers so as to enslave them perpetually. When you hear him bragging about how defenseless children & women were killed during the war, you would think his spineless father had the balls to join in the war. He needs to get a life. I like the way you schooled him on how it went down during the civil war. He can't contest the points you made nor your intellectual might, hence he'll now resort to insults as a way of escape. It's the hallmark of bone heads like him - Intellectual slackeys with an IQ below that of an Orangutan. Somebody rightly said the idiot is a member of MC Oluomo's "agbero" cabinet. Lolzzz! War, they cannot fight. "Ngwanu" read book naa, for where! Instead they go about regurgitating made up narratives to make themselves feel good. I have no doubt that the whites have people like them in mind when they made that famous quote: "if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book." But like they say, the Truth needs no validation: it's there staring us all in the face. The entire country, including his people, knows those who come to mind when you talk about cowardice, betrayal, hypocrisy, witchcraft, lies, ritualist, skull mining, cyber fraud etc. I would have quoted IBB and some other persons to buttress this point, but no need: @LegendHero is a clear example for all to see. My advice:Ignore the fool, as I think you already gave him a bloody nose. He's not in your class. Knowlege is too high for a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Deepfeel(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

crabs! ojukwu and KANU should have lead by examples but they ran and ojukwu came back to contest in the same country he wasted thousand of soul against. I know KANU is still doing initial gra gra, he will still come out to contest for Governor that's when y'all eyes will open

Just shut and mind your business

Biafra is beyond ojukwu that's why it continued even though ojukwu is dead, it will still continue after KANUs death, we will not give up till Biafra is actualized
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by omoharry(f): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
LegendHero:

Are you okay at all? What is the definition of coward? Biafra soldiers were killed like mere chicken in Ore and that is a fact!

Ojukwu ran away in the regalia of a female prostitute and he died unfulfilled (That’s a coward).

Your kinsmen will always remember Adekunle the scorpion (A Yoruba man that dealt with the Biafra forces), remember Obasanjo ( Another Yoruba man) was the one that Effiong surrendered to.

Your greedy ancestors truncated a working government by a rubbish coup that led Nigeria to this situation that we find ourselves in, and yet you turnaround to blame the Yorubas for your misery.

Rubbish!
Here we go again..southern youth without brain..we are talking about survival here and how to keep our region safe from this beast in human clothing called Fulani headmen and you guys are bickering over "who is what" over a war that ended decades ago..what is wrong with you guys?. Nigerian is in a sorry state becos our men are too weak to fight back for fear of persecution..? this is the only places you guys know how to flex your muscles. we are all cowards that is why we are eating poo from our leaders.So no body should call another cowards without looking himself in the mirror, for that is what we are.We are all bloody cowards, especially we southerners.

1 Like

Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Just shut and mind your business

Biafra is beyond ojukwu that's why it continued even though ojukwu is dead, it will still continue after KANUs death, we will not give up till Biafra is actualized

clowns grin

how can something go beyond the instigator, Biafra dead with ojukwu. if a general can disguise as a lady to run, who's kanu not to pick race
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Deepfeel(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

clowns grin

how can something go beyond the instigator, Biafra dead with ojukwu. if a general can disguise as a lady to run, who's kanu not to pick race

I said shut up and focus on sowore in prison

Biafra is beyond a single individual Biafra is a nation, or are you telling me Nigeria died with Nnamdi Azikiwe cause he gave Nigeria Independence from the colonial masters?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner / Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, And Two Others / 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari — APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.