Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" (19598 Views)

PDP To Buhari: Our Governors Don’t Peddle Falsehood Like You / Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

I said shut up and focus on sowore in prison

Biafra is beyond a single individual Biafra is a nation, or are you telling me Nigeria died with Nnamdi Azikiwe cause he gave Nigeria Independence from the colonial masters?

lolz Biafra is long dead with ojukwu, if he couldn't succeed with arms and ammunition then who's kanu? not even when UN don't put you people in a minute debate, not even when your kinsmen still participate in Nigeria election

secession is political and no nation can succeed on it if there is no one voice. I have a lot of instance to prove Biafra is a mere theory
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Deepfeel(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

lolz Biafra is long dead with ojukwu, if he couldn't succeed with arms and ammunition then who's kanu? not even when UN don't put you people in a minute debate, not even when your kinsmen still participate in Nigeria election

secession is political and no nation can succeed on it if there is no one voice. I have a lot of instance to prove Biafra is a mere theory

Like I said shut up, you have instances to prove Biafra is mere theory? What mere theory , the biafran war that took place from 1967-1970 is mere theory to you? The protest been carried out by ipob home and abroad is theory to you? How many ipob members got killed in operation python dance Buhari sent, that's mere theory to you I guess?

An impending civil war between Biafra and Nigeria is bond to happen sooner or later we most have biafra in this 21th century whether afonjas and northerners like it or not, south Sudan went through multiple civil wars against Sudan before a referendum was called in 2011, our referendum will come after the second civil war
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Maziyk: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gboro thinking, we should been clapping for them killing our clergymen,which of security agency you are talking about the boko haram military in disguised
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by orunto27: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
So Yakassai is such an Idiot. This is a shameless Idiot comparing Commercial Drivers economy with Cattle Rearing. What a Fake Feudal Herder.
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Like I said shut up, you have instances to prove Biafra is mere theory? What mere theory , the biafran war that took place from 1967-1970 is mere theory to you? The protest been carried out by ipob home and abroad is theory to you? How many ipob members got killed in operation python dance Buhari sent, that's mere theory to you I guess?

An impending civil war between Biafra and Nigeria is bond to happen sooner or later we most have biafra in this 21th century whether afonjas and northerners like it or not, south Sudan went through multiple civil wars against Sudan before a referendum was called in 2011, our referendum will come after the second civil war

lolz! you should enroll in next stand comedy show. you're better of a comedian than this childish empirical analyst on matter than called for deep rationalism

kid that don't know what war is here beating his chest. chest beating as usual. may Biafra causalities continue to rest on and may y'all that is still alive receive sense
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Deepfeel(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

lolz! you should enroll in next stand comedy show. you're better of a comedian than this childish empirical analyst on matter than called for deep rationalism

kid that don't know what war is here beating his chest. chest beating as usual. may Biafra causalities continue to rest on and may y'all that is still alive receive sense

My father's and brothers just ordinary civilians in few numbers as little as 10,000 without enough weapons and food, fought and entire Nigerian Army well trained middlebelt Southwest northern troops as many as 300,000 to 500,000 thousand for 3 yrs that's bravely we will do better in the next civil war, Nigerian Army can't even defeat a little terrorist group as little as Boko Haram talk less of a whole biafran nation
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by MetaPhysical: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

the afonjas are the one your 5 clowns are dashing their Security votes for or afonjas are the one that collide with Buhari to proscribe ipob terrorist?

when are you Igbo going to face this Hausa without bringing Yoruba to it. face this people for once and stop ranting to Yoruba. Yoruba ain't an intermediary btw Igbo and Hausa, we are one of the major tribe like Igbo too

stop wailing

Ibo face North ke?
Nobody who dared a babboon and lived to tell story of the animal's brutality will ever again utter a sound when they hear it bark.
Ibo was brutally dealt with following July66 coup. They still carry the scar.
Please dont ever ask Ibo to face North again. Thats tantamount to human rights abuse. You can be sued at ICC for suggesting such. grin

1 Like

Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ibo face North ke?
Nobody who dared a babboon and lived to tell story of the animal's brutality will ever again utter a sound when they hear it bark.
Please dont ever ask Ibo to face North again. Thats tantamount to human rights abuse. You can be sued at ICC for suggesting such. grin

those coward want Yoruba to fight for them but they won't still give Yoruba the respect of elders. their wailing everytime is making me sick
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

My father's and brothers just ordinary civilians in few numbers as little as 10,000 without enough weapons and food, fought and entire Nigerian Army well trained middlebelt Southwest northern troops as many as 300,000 to 500,000 thousand for 3 yrs that's bravely we will do better in the next civil war, Nigerian Army can't even defeat a little terrorist group as little as Boko Haram talk less of a whole biafran nation

that's why I called you a kid. as KANU is feeding fat on ipob course, so is some authority either in army or govt are feeding fat on the issue of bokoharam

any govt can curb bokoharam within 24hrs if they're ready. is it the defensive that the army are doing that will give them victory against bokoharam? this should tell you those behind it don't want it to stop

you can't even compare that with secession, secession is a threat to a sovereign country and if it didn't get the UN attention you guys would be seen as rebel against a sitting president
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by kayusely70(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
The Southeast Houses of Assembly should enact bills criminalising open grazing like Ekiti and Benue states to give it legal backing.
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Deepfeel(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

that's why I called you a kid. as KANU is feeding fat on ipob course, so is some authority either in army or govt are feeding fat on the issue of bokoharam

any govt can curb bokoharam within 24hrs if they're ready. is it the defensive that the army are doing that will give them victory against bokoharam? this should tell you those behind it don't want it to stop

you can't even compare that with secession, secession is a threat to a sovereign country and if it didn't get the UN attention you guys would be seen as rebel against a sitting president

Very good, another civil war will definitely get the UN attention, cause things have changed we are no longer in the 60s were the whole world depended on BBC to know what was happening, BBC was reporting in favour of Nigeria today technology has improved everything that happens will be in the world's eyes and UN will be under pressure to work on our referendum
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by gwafaeziokwu: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ibo face North ke?

grin grin grin
I get it now. You guys don't understand why the 1966 pogrom and subsequent uncivil war refuse to silence the Igbo man. Instead of cowering he appear fearless, instead of walking around tails between his legs he dominate you even in your backyard,and make successful living so easy. His boldness makes you feel less of yourself. He is so self assured to the point of arrogance and this gives you sleepless nights. So this has been the crux of the matter all these while. I wish my brothers will be considerate and stop giving you high blood pressure, but they can't help it. The Igbo spirit is indefatigable,so resilient, so strong even the brits are scared of letting them be independent. Neither the west nor the north are our mates. That's why it seems you aren't respected. I am glad you removed your tribe from the equation of those been feared by the Igbos, that’s a good start. cool
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by gwafaeziokwu: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

those coward want Yoruba to fight for them but they won't still give Yoruba the respect of elders. their wailing everytime is making me sick

grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin
Yorubas fight for Ndigbo? Nairaland is fun Wallahi .Laughter wan choke me for here.
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin
Yorubas fight for Ndigbo? Nairaland is fun Wallahi .Laughter wan choke me for here.

Abi if not why wailing and calling Yoruba in every scene that Igbo should face those taming them
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by MrSly(m): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/dont-go-for-self-help-yakassai-cautions-s-east-governors/?fbclid=IwAR21Z2A4Pk26VFx8OMd0TjDNj2Vp8hPtZT18R29uNbX-yLBYwbKPpNCCzeI
Yakassi of abi na bakassi or whomever he is is delusionally mad. Fulani herders are terrorists. Anybody who speaks otherwise is their apologist.
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by shamecurls(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
guynextdoor:

C'mon man, you gave it real good to @LegendHero. You completely took the son of a b.itch to the cleaners. His inferiority complex is the reason he chose such a nickname on the forum. He dreams of being a hero, and a legend, forgetting that his people lack the qualities that bring about such. If na by mouth, he will be bigger than his god and slave master Mumuhari. The useless ragamuffin is here trying to take the glory for a war the western world fought for his fathers so as to enslave them perpetually. When you hear him bragging about how defenseless children & women were killed during the war, you would think his spineless father had the balls to join in the war. He needs to get a life. I like the way you schooled him on how it went down during the civil war. He can't contest the points you made nor your intellectual might, hence he'll now resort to insults as a way of escape. It's the hallmark of bone heads like him - Intellectual slackeys with an IQ below that of an Orangutan. Somebody rightly said the idiot is a member of MC Oluomo's "agbero" cabinet. Lolzzz! War, they cannot fight. "Ngwanu" read book naa, for where! Instead they go about regurgitating made up narratives to make themselves feel good. I have no doubt that the whites have people like them in mind when they made that famous quote: "if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book." But like they say, the Truth needs no validation: it's there staring us all in the face. The entire country, including his people, knows those who come to mind when you talk about cowardice, betrayal, hypocrisy, witchcraft, lies, ritualist, skull mining, cyber fraud etc. I would have quoted IBB and some other persons to buttress this point, but no need: @LegendHero is a clear example for all to see. My advice:Ignore the fool, as I think you already gave him a bloody nose. He's not in your class. Knowlege is too high for a fool.
[/s]
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by shamecurls(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
guynextdoor:

C'mon man, you gave it real good to @LegendHero. You completely took the son of a b.itch to the cleaners. His inferiority complex is the reason he chose such a nickname on the forum. He dreams of being a hero, and a legend, forgetting that his people lack the qualities that bring about such. If na by mouth, he will be bigger than his god and slave master Mu[/s]muhari. The useless ragamuffin is here trying to take the glory for a war the western world fought for his fathers so as to enslave them perpetually. When you hear him bragging about how defenseless children & women were killed during the war, you would think his spineless father had the balls to join in the war. He needs to get a life. I like the way you schooled him on how it went down during the civil war. He can't contest the points you made nor your intellectual might, hence he'll now resort to insults as a way of escape. It's the hallmark of bone heads like him - Intellectual slackeys with an IQ below that of an Orangutan. Somebody rightly said the idiot is a member of MC Oluomo's "agbero" cabinet. Lolzzz! War, they cannot fight. "Ngwanu" read book naa, for where! Instead they go about regurgitating made up narratives to make themselves feel good. I have no doubt that the whites have people like them in mind when they made that famous quote: "if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book." But like they say, the Truth needs no validation: it's there staring us all in the face. The entire country, including his people, knows those who come to mind when you talk about cowardice, betrayal, hypocrisy, witchcraft, lies, ritualist, skull mining, cyber fraud etc. I would have quoted IBB and some other persons to buttress this point, but no need: @LegendHero is a clear example for all to see. My advice:Ignore the fool, as I think you already gave him a bloody nose. He's not in your class. Knowlege is too high for a fool.
[/s]
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by shamecurls(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
guynextdoor:

C'mon man, you gave it real good to @LegendHero. You completely took the son of a b.itch to the cleaners. His inferiority complex is the reason he chose such a nickname on the forum. He dreams of being a hero, and a legend, forgetting that his people lack the qualities that bring about such. If na by mouth, he will be bigger than his god and slave master Mu[/s]muhari. The useless ragamuffin is here trying to take the glory for a war the western world fought for his fathers so as to enslave them perpetually. When you hear him bragging about how defenseless children & women were killed during the war, you would think his spineless father had the balls to join in the war. He needs to get a life. I like the way you schooled him on how it went down during the civil war. He can't contest the points you made nor your intellectual might, hence he'll now resort to insults as a way of escape. It's the hallmark of bone heads like him - Intellectual slackeys with an IQ below that of an Orangutan. Somebody rightly said the idiot is a member of MC Oluomo's "agbero" cabinet. Lolzzz! War, they cannot fight. "Ngwanu" read book naa, for where! Instead they go about regurgitating made up narratives to make themselves feel good. I have no doubt that the whites have people like them in mind when they made that famous quote: "if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book." But like they say, the Truth needs no validation: it's there staring us all in the face. The entire country, including his people, knows those who come to mind when you talk about cowardice, betrayal, hypocrisy, witchcraft, lies, ritualist, skull mining, cyber fraud etc. I would have quoted IBB and some other persons to buttress this point, but no need: @LegendHero is a clear example for all to see. My advice:Ignore the fool, as I think you already gave him a bloody nose. He's not in your class. Knowlege is too high for a fool.
[/s]
Re: Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" by shamecurls(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
LegendHero:

You’re being emotional about all this and I’m not the cause of your agony. You keep shouting the Biafrans were brave and they invaded Ore successfully, you of all people came again to say to say Col. Banjo fighting on the Biafra side sabotaged the agenda and betrayed the biafran cause. You are a demented ungrateful souls and I’m happy Banjo met his demise in the hand of Ojukwu Caz he shouldn’t have tried to fight for ungrateful tribes like you.

After Ojukwu went on exile, the only tribe that visited him were the Yorubas, the Soyinka of that time and he spend a lot of time in prison coz of that act. But you ungrateful souls will rather fight the Yorubas rather than the Gambaris that slaughtered your ancestors.

You keep mentioning Biafran forces like a demented fellow who dosen’t even know what is called war. You suffered casualty of 3 million and more and you are here saying you fought or killed the federal troops. I don’t even understand the rubbish you are writing.

Chukwudi, I will ask you some question and please answer me and stop quoting books for me.

The main reason for the war is to achieve Biafra or not?

Nzeogwu killed other tribe leaders or not?
The Gambaris slaughtered Igbos in the north in retaliation or not?

Ojukwu foolishly called for Biafra war without adequate preparation and ammunitions or not?

Did Ojukwu planned for the feeding of the Biafra nation or not?

Do you expect your enemy to give you food in a war or not?

3million Biafrans are killed or not?

Did Nigerian side won or not?

Did Ojukwu ran away like a cursed female or not?

Did you later achieved the Biafra or not? NO, hence you and your ancestors failed. Stop quoting me and reading books to me coz I’m not in a primary school.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari To Sue Sahara Reporters Over N51 Billion Fraud Story / Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG / 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.