Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

What This Cunning Man ALMOST Did To Me If Not For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Cunning Man ALMOST Did To Me If Not For (723 Views)

Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate / Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Cunning Man ALMOST Did To Me If Not For by geniuspro: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: What This Cunning Man ALMOST Did To Me If Not For by yudee233: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nobody will ask
Re: What This Cunning Man ALMOST Did To Me If Not For by NwaAmaikpe: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
shocked

The fact that you entered a stranger's car inspite of the endless kidnaps and strange killings in Rivers state even makes you more of a fool.

One thing is for sure...any single lady who hops into the car of a lift-offering strange man is a bit of a ho.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What This Cunning Man ALMOST Did To Me If Not For by Biingoo: 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
This girl look exactly like the girl I picked from playhouse earlier last month...... She live at Orazi. Why lying that you live at old Gra na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have N3million; Should I Get Married To My Man With It Or Start A Business? / Between Ayofbi And Yetty On Twitter ( I Want To Smell Your Pussy )- Photos / Asaba Gang Rape Of 20-year-old Girl: More Updates Coming Soon!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.