Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back – Tacha’s Boyfriend Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back – Tacha’s Boyfriend Cries Out (1171 Views)

GUYS!! You Are Very Stupid If You Accept A Cheating Girlfriend Back!! (Photo) / Lady Observing Lockdown With Boyfriend Cries Out / Boyfriend Cries As BSU Lecturer Engages His Girlfriend In Makurdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back – Tacha’s Boyfriend Cries Out by Petfadblog: 6:30am On Sep 02, 2019
The boyfriend of Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha has cried out to Biggie to release her girlfriend.
Tasha’s boyfriend, popularly known as King Ladi has pleaded with the organisers of the Big Brother Naija reality show to end the show, so he could be reunited with his girlfriend.
He said this via a post he shared on his Instagram page @kingladiofficial, where he attached a crying emoji saying he needed his girlfriend back home.
Meanwhile, the popular but controversial housemate had said countless times that she intends to be in the house till the 99th day.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Tasha had recently celebrated her boyfriend’s birthday in the big brother house with a lot of emotions.
She called him “my twinny’’’ while also reading a love letter she had written to him.
Simply Tacha is one of the most popular housemates of the ongoing BBNaija Pepper Dem show.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/09/2019-bbnaija-i-need-my-girlfriend-back.html
Re: Bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back – Tacha’s Boyfriend Cries Out by TUANKU(m): 6:46am On Sep 02, 2019
After the show she will Bleep new dicks in the name of building her brand and this mumu is here bitching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back – Tacha’s Boyfriend Cries Out by MRsettingz: 6:47am On Sep 02, 2019
I can't believe one foolish guy stood up to claim she's his

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back – Tacha’s Boyfriend Cries Out by meobizy(f): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2019
MRsettingz:
I can't believe one foolish guy stood up to claim she's his
Why won’t he, is she not human?
Re: Bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back – Tacha’s Boyfriend Cries Out by meobizy(f): 7:47am On Sep 02, 2019
I don’t believe this. Is he losing hope on her winning the competition?
Re: Bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back – Tacha’s Boyfriend Cries Out by luvyaself95(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2019
the guy is just funny when she want to join bbnaija you can't stop her.
Re: Bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back – Tacha’s Boyfriend Cries Out by lilpage14(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2019
bla bla bla but it is win for the guy even if tacha breaks up with him
Re: Bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back – Tacha’s Boyfriend Cries Out by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2019
So Tacha has a lover and one guy was sleeping on her, using her as mattress the other time?

This is how you know how this our generation has degenerated.

Awolowo was a brilliant, powerful and ambitious man with great achievements, made impact in Nigeria.

two generations later, his grandson is in bbnaija, drinking, doing things that do not help Nigeria's economy, following a girl around, probably think of how to fvck her And using a girl as a mattress sleeping on her.

Only God knows how the next generation will be. I and my family would have 'ported' to the Imes Empire sha.

Nonsense and Seyi's d*ck that cannot stand one place and will be trailing Tacha all over the house angry

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Your Girl Squirt Her Pants Doggy [watch Video ] / Meet The Nollywood Actress That Looks So Much Like BBNaija Star Kimoprah(Pics) / Female Teacher Busted For Having Sex With Two Students In Community Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.