Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) (55905 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) / Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
he is running his mouth anyhow. You think Otunba Runsewe na your mate?
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
The woman should open her eyes very well shocked
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by deltateam: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Raysleek:
I pity any couple that collects his cake. Their children for turn Samrisky or kenrisky grin

The cake seems customized with Bobrisky face.
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by iso604: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
I need the cake for my friend marriage this weekend how can I get in touch
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Adams12345: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Raysleek:
I pity any couple that collects his cake. Their children for turn Samrisky or kenrisky grin

lol you too funny, things the real happen for Naija
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by demoBaba: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
That's not my problem, the issue is invitation card wine and proposed drinks for the birthday.
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
How this cake wan enter freezer
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by mmadu4: 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
how can any SANE couples accept a GAY cake? what level of fuckery is that grin grin
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by babslepe: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jentle244:
t̲̅h̲̅e̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅k̲̅e̲̅ f̲̅o̲̅r̲̅ d̲̅o̲̅n̲̅ s̲̅o̲̅u̲̅r̲̅ b̲̅y̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅e̲̅n̲̅ n̲̅a̲̅!

h̲̅a̲̅b̲̲̅̅a̲̅ h̲̅o̲̅w̲̅ m̲̅u̲̅c̲̅h̲̅ b̲̅e̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅k̲̅e̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅a̲̅t̲̅ o̲̅n̲̅e̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅n̲̅'t̲̅ a̲̅f̲̅f̲̅o̲̅r̲̅d̲̅... a̲̅s̲̅ l̲̅o̲̅w̲̅ a̲̅s̲̅ 5k̲̅ u̲̅ h̲̅a̲̅v̲̅e̲̅ g̲̅o̲̅t̲̅t̲̅e̲̅n̲̅ a̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅k̲̅e̲̅. i̲̅t̲̅ m̲̅u̲̅s̲̅t̲̅n̲̅'t̲̅ b̲̅e̲̅ a̲̅ g̲̅i̲̅a̲̅n̲̅t̲̅ o̲̅r̲̅ e̲̅x̲̅p̲̅e̲̅n̲̅s̲̅i̲̅v̲̅e̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅k̲̅e̲̅, a̲̅f̲̅t̲̅e̲̅r̲̅ a̲̅l̲̅l̲̅ i̲̅t̲̅ d̲̅o̲̅e̲̅s̲̅ n̲̅o̲̅t̲̅ g̲̅u̲̅a̲̅r̲̅a̲̅n̲̅t̲̅e̲̅e̲̅ a̲̅ s̲̅u̲̅c̲̅c̲̅e̲̅s̲̅s̲̅f̲̅u̲̅l̲̅ m̲̅a̲̅r̲̅r̲̅i̲̅a̲̅g̲̅e̲̅ a
sawa ke some cake last up to 6 months if you know you know
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by mrfm1: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by eddieguru(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Raysleek:
had it been this was in the late 90's and that cake was taken by my parents before they gave birth to me, does it mean my name would have been Eddiegurisky

My belle grin grin cheesy
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by kenodrill: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
That cake is cursed.couple please don't accept it biko
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Anijay1212(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
ladyF:
Lol... una no wan allow this man enjoy him life

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin
So you still dey this forum?
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
yanabasee:
I've never seen anyone as confused as Bobrisky.....

Man weh de see him menses..

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
How can I be doing wedding with a cake written bobrisky and his picture on it? Does it make sense? Bob eat your cake all by yourself, no sane couple will take this offer.
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by 2Radii: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
ladyF:
Lol... una no wan allow this man enjoy him life

It's LadyF again grin grin grin

Soo wat is it about ladyf
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Shimran(m): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Raysleek:
Hahaha. Samr..... funny enough
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Wavygist: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
*IG ACCOUNT FOR SALE!!!*
Instagram account with
real, active and organic 142k followers
Call 08065128315 For enquiries! Serious buyer only please �
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by johnnychuks(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
you guys are just concern about the couple that will collect the cake, what about those that will eat the cake in that same occasion? that's means the spirit will definitely go round.
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Fantazy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Who will eat that kind of cake
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by sirchrislatestn(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Big lie
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by tsavkeghps(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by johnyblaze20: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Raysleek:
I pity any couple that collects his cake. Their children go turn Samrisky or kenrisky grin
u funny die.
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by johnyblaze20: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Raysleek:
I pity any couple that collects his cake. Their children go turn Samrisky or kenrisky grin
u funny die. grin
Raysleek:
u funny die.
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by dvkot(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
No matter how people tries to bring down this guy he sure still finds a way to rise above their hate... He's unarguably the most hated celebrity in Nigeria but one thing for sure is that he has a golden heart. Keep doing your thing bob and let ur million keep rolling in.
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Patoski7(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Cake from bobrisky hmmmmm odikwa very risky ooo
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
I hate you cry
Raysleek:
Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Raysleek:
too funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osita Iheme (pawpaw) On Women And Marriage / Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Tboss: "I Realised That People Dislike Me When I Came Out Of BBNaija"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.