Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

IPOB At It Again: Performs Ritual Disconnecting Itself Spiritually From Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB At It Again: Performs Ritual Disconnecting Itself Spiritually From Nigeria (1738 Views)

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / U.S. IGNORES SMALL AFRICAN TERRORIST GROUP IPOB AT ITS PERIL - WASHINGTON TIMES / Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB At It Again: Performs Ritual Disconnecting Itself Spiritually From Nigeria by TUANKU(m): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
MrColdsweat:
If I killed your mother, would you pledge your loyalty to me?

Oga loyalty is been squeezed from you, you have no choice.
Don't you pay taxes?
You're too elementary.
Re: IPOB At It Again: Performs Ritual Disconnecting Itself Spiritually From Nigeria by MrColdsweat: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
TUANKU:

Oga loyalty is been squeezed from you, you have no choice.
Don't you pay taxes?
You're too elementary.
How typical of you to conclude based on an assumption that I live and work in Nigeria.

Go in peace.

1 Like

Re: IPOB At It Again: Performs Ritual Disconnecting Itself Spiritually From Nigeria by PDJT: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
TUANKU:

Show me your Biafran passport simple.

-Because you’re an immigration official or in what capacity are you making such outrageous demand from me or any Biafran for that matter?

-If your uninspiring passport is causing you tremendous shame; how about burning the worthless paper?
Re: IPOB At It Again: Performs Ritual Disconnecting Itself Spiritually From Nigeria by TUANKU(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
PDJT:

-Because you’re an immigration official or in what capacity are you making such outrageous demand from me or any Biafran for that matter?

-If your uninspiring passport is causing you tremendous shame; how about burning the worthless paper?

Empty head making empty threats. Give this mumu naija passport now he will rush it.
My point is you have no option but naija passport. Leave sentiments oga. Drink water.
Re: IPOB At It Again: Performs Ritual Disconnecting Itself Spiritually From Nigeria by TUANKU(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
MrColdsweat:
How typical of you to conclude based on an assumption that I live and work in Nigeria.

Go in peace.

Oga you dey naija.
Re: IPOB At It Again: Performs Ritual Disconnecting Itself Spiritually From Nigeria by Ume1991: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
TUANKU:

Show me your Biafran passport simple.
keep quiet! This my biafran passport. I have travelled to over 88 countries with it.

Re: IPOB At It Again: Performs Ritual Disconnecting Itself Spiritually From Nigeria by TUANKU(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ume1991:
keep quiet! This my biafran passport. I have travelled to over 88 countries with it.

Now i know i have been engaging a clown. Obinna come see confirmed mumu, this one needs urgent help.
Re: IPOB At It Again: Performs Ritual Disconnecting Itself Spiritually From Nigeria by leokid866: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
kenwhawha:

see this one

One crazy thing about this sacrifice is that when they are done and get hungry, they will go to a Nigerian market and buy Nigerian food and come back home to sleep in a land still within Nigeria's borders. But what do I know.....sip my tea......
Re: IPOB At It Again: Performs Ritual Disconnecting Itself Spiritually From Nigeria by PDJT: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
[s]
TUANKU:

Empty head making empty threats. Give this mumu naija passport now he will rush it.
My point is you have no option but naija passport. Leave sentiments oga. Drink water.
[/s]

-Typical semi-literate Nigerian. Can’t hold two minutes debate or conversation without showing crudeness or being rude - Bad upbringing.
Re: IPOB At It Again: Performs Ritual Disconnecting Itself Spiritually From Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria will have no peace till Biafra is actualized they will continue to have problems upon problems, Boko Haram and Shiite will grow stronger and stronger and destroy Nigeria if they don't allow us to have our nation
Re: IPOB At It Again: Performs Ritual Disconnecting Itself Spiritually From Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Lol at getting badly hurt

For what exactly?... Is Nigeria not dead already

The poverty capital of the world where 5.5billion will be used to buy leisure cars for Senate executives ..
And the masses are not lying down on the nations express ways

I suggest you start looking for your own way out... When the oil dries off and becomes worthless .. They will not only be borrowing to pay salaries but to eat..

you will get hurt....dont forget ojukwu was buried as a nigerian....
Re: IPOB At It Again: Performs Ritual Disconnecting Itself Spiritually From Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
Governor Engr. Dave Umahi (Ebonyi State) on September 1 2019

1.Those people in IPOB are jobless people who have no properties to lose

2. Even Ojukwu that fought the civil war, was he not disappointed by his people when he wanted to be senator?

3. At the end Ojukwu said there was no reason for the war.

4. We staged coup against ourselves in 1966, and what we are doing now is staging a coup against ourselves again.

5. I see people insulting the President. When Igbos occupied prominent positions in government, tell me, what did they do?

6. There's no doubt that Igbos are marginalized, but what have we done for ourselves. Is this how to go about it? We have 60% of properties in Abuja, Lagos.

7. Social media has caused more harm than good.
I watched video of a man who said I was building a tunnel from Ebonyi to Benue and that he has proofs

8. I see people insulting the President. Do you think that's our problems?

9. there's a proposal underway to build a large scale farm which include a cattle ranch

For anyone who doubts me. I have an audio record of this speech and I still have the money he gave to everyone of us as a gift

He as well compared IPOB to a group of Cultists. Well, Umahi has been openly against cultism

Biafra is bigger than whoever is against Biafra those igbos against Biafra in top officers in Nigerian governments dont represent ipob, during civil war our biafran region was destroyed we lots everything but we bounced back and Igbo people are doing well, you talk about we having properties in Abuja Lagos etc, just because we want a notion of our own mean we will loose everything we have in Nigeria when we seperate,no Nigeria will remain our business partners we will do business in Nigeria as foreigners and pay taxes heavily same thing Nigerians doing business in biafran land will pay

The Nigerian asset will be divided we biafra we take our percentage of what belongs to us and Nigeria will take their own percentage, just like Sudan and south Sudan did, the asset was shared amongst the two countries and other asset that are more complex are still in the process of sharing
Re: IPOB At It Again: Performs Ritual Disconnecting Itself Spiritually From Nigeria by TUANKU(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Typical semi-literate Nigerian. Can’t hold two minutes debate or conversation without showing crudeness or being rude - Bad upbringing.

Typing is does not mean you are literate because that is the only thing you can do.
Apart from that you're a blockhead, a self delusional blockhead who also doubles as a ethnic bigot.
Re: IPOB At It Again: Performs Ritual Disconnecting Itself Spiritually From Nigeria by PDJT: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
[s]
TUANKU:

Typing is does not mean you are literate because that is the only thing you can do.
Apart from that you're a blockhead, a self delusional blockhead who also doubles as a ethnic bigot.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha / Imo State Gov. Uzodimma To Rename State Varsity After Mallam Abba Kyari / Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.