Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) (58511 Views)

Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken / Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) / Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Oh, and a little prayer for the thief:

May the pepper they feed him be worse than Cameroon pepper
May the water they give him never be cold
And may his prison cell never be dry
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
Old vid..
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Eish... he go shit hot peppery shit
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by ogbu80(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Giving this kind of punishment to a yoruba man is like serving him chicken on christmas! grin grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Nickshrapnel: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
My mum used to suggest that thieves be treated this way, then I’ll tell her that no human is capable of doing such to his fellow human. Guess I was wrong.
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
chiedozie198100:
all those saying is not fair are all fools.

maybe he should pay u a visit with his arms, in his next round of EVANGELISM.

Armed robbers are on this forum too u know.

When you hear "why not hand him to police"; "thats not fair".....pay attention.
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Armed robbers Fine boys are on this forum too u know.

Meh, ok, whatever.
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by naijajobx: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Oh
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by stasius: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hehehehehe grin grin

His anus will not live to tell the story after!
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by BushDoctor123: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nurumaxy:
unfair
you said what? Unfair! If you happen to be a victim of armed robbery , you wont be saying this. Those bastard are heartless. Resist & you are shot.
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by BushDoctor123: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Larryfest:
Him go think twice before robbing ever again BTW why not just hand him over to the police naa
Let him have a dose of this. Afterall police will end up releasing him.
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Not nigerians. They are speaking French in the video
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
whaaaaaaa?! shocked his stomach and ass will burn for weeks
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Ziel20: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Arsene Wenger should not have played the guy in the march, now the guy has been given red card

Leave S.K u no gree. Now see ur life.

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by wizod(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nurumaxy:
unfair
GOD KILL YOU THERE

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
It could kill him. This is not jungle justice, it is domestic justice

LMAOOOOO
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
demolinka:
Na like this e go dey whisper from now on...

LMAOOOOO
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Vera230(f): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
They gave it to him Hot Hot
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by wizod(m): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
the devil right now

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by deltateam: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by yeyeosoronga: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Na so.

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Raysleek: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Argh I pity this guy yansh when he go wan shit

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Zinni123456: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin cheesy I pity his anus.... Some pepperish shit
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by shegra58: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Pepper Dem gang

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Dreyfundz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ahhh this one is pure concentrated agbo jedijedi ��
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Offpoint: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
It could kill him. This is not jungle justice, it is domestic justice
He'll survive it if he's wise enough to drink milk
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Majesticniyi(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Kosi wahala ma.
I appreciate your feedback. Those in my chatroom know the reasons or how the nickname came about. Nothing really special in the name as you can see the Riyadh which is a capital...
My name is Shilekunola. You can call me Shile ma.
Thank you.

I was expecting the typical reply from Nairaland kids who are always looking for opportunities to be savage but you turned out to be a a mature person. I am definitely always following your posts as from now cool
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by armadeo(m): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
Way back in the nineties they would mix cement for him to drink and send him on his way. Those were the bad old days . . .

Bros tou be old school oh.

I remember this parade that year.

Drink cement straight
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
ipobarethieves:
cool cool cool served HOT
the real pepper them gang

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by omenka1: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Don't know y l don't always have any iota of pity for anyone engaged in robbery, killing, or rape case. l enjoy seeing them char like hot coal....,leave them for d law to take its full course, they will still go back to same act even after being convicted
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by merits(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
chiedozie198100:
all those saying is not fair are all fools.

maybe he should pay u a visit with his arms, in his next round of EVANGELISM.
Don't mind them,some of them are thief like him.
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
PEPPER and HOT water some people and wickedness are like 5 and 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects / Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.