Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) (58506 Views)

Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken / Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) / Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by jericco1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Just imagine the untold pains nigga would have brought to his victims

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by emmyw(m): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Old Video
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by 2Radii: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
oboy people bad oo, dem even giv am chair and table, inside life.
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by chuksey1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
I dont know why my mind keeps telling me that this guy is yoruba and might just be pretending to be feeling the hotness of the pepper. But i might be wrong.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Urzaiz: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Another version of big brother
Pepper Dem gang

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
Arsene Wenger should not have played the guy in the march, now the guy has been given red card
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Uzzih: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jungle Justice is in culture of Nigerians. Wicked people . After you go say, our image abroad is bad. Charity begins at home.
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by fitzainab(f): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy
demolinka:
Na like this e go dey whisper from now on...
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
myfan:
Where did this happen?
in South Africa
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
The robber never read about Tortoise and the new wife...: grin

Eke aha eke.... angry

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by nadesh(f): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
They are speaking French so this happened in a francophone country
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
the entering is not the problem..

the going out would be worse..nigga can die ooo

but dont pity them...the day they put a silver 32 round to my head and told me if i try to move that car he will blow my head off...thats d day i can neve pity any of them...took my car away.one even said i should enter the car and they are all inside already..4 of dem..

local man japaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Originalsly: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jabioro:

He was even "patakilized"Dem give correct chair to sit down and enjoy his best delicacy...Masara!!!

grin grin...I just love these people and how hospitable they be! ...correct chair... and table! ...no beating... just eat what we put before you.. and you're free to leave!.
But they should never give him hot water... a bowl of beans instead. Eating is one torture... and when nature calls ... he would be spurting fire!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Rotimi47: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Pepe dem gang shocked
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by 2Radii: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
Way back in the nineties they would mix cement for him to drink and send him on his way. Those were the bad old days . . .
Ahhh, and the ninetiers bn wan enter heaven??

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Zubydeangelo(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
Pepper them gang. He should thank his stars that he is still alive...to tell his story.
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by HacheNoire: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
HELL on Earth!
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by renewable1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmm! It's well.

We have solar power system as low as 135k..
Check my signature.
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Victortammy1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
D essential nutrients he need for d next mission
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by windhunter(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmmm. He got what he was looking for.
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by tsavkeghps(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Barbaric
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by SoniaJames(f): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hey dear, your prayer is nice but I have doubts about it because of your name, though I don't know if it's the same Jesus Christ I pray to that you are calling here. If He is, please change this your goddess name to something else. Thanks.

RiyadhGoddess:
Jeez. Like someone said up, served hot. Read my signature

Hello FAM, Happy new month of September to everyone of you again. It's nice seeing you all in this new month. Thank God we made it into September. Glory Glory Glory!

I wanna pray for as many that are reading right now.
Father in the name of Jesus, Thank you for these persons reading and connecting right now in faith. Thank you for the Gift of Life. Thank you for the past 8 months. You say in every situation we should give thanks, so Lord I say thank you. Take all the Glory Lord.

Father in the name of Jesus, I pray for everyone right now connecting in faith and we connect in agreement that in this month of September, the sun will work in your Favor, the moon will work in your Favor, even the air that you breath will work in your Favor, the land you step on will yield fullness for you, the city where you are will yield its fullness for you in the name of Jesus.

Every good doors that has been shut against you, I decree that from this Ember months all doors are opened NOW unto you in the name of Jesus.
Before any needs arise, solution is already waiting for you. No more lack season for you. I repeat no more lack season for you in the name of Jesus.

You will grow from strength to strength.
The grace of the Lord will rest upon you, upon your family, rest upon your home, rest upon your career, rest upon your businesses, rest upon your finances, rest upon your jobs in the name of Jesus.

God's Light will shine upon you. I say it again, His light will shine upon you in the name of Jesus. Father I give you praise for these persons.
When you are done with your works in their life, Father please take all the Glory. I Glorify your name in the mighty name of Jesus I pray Amen! God Bless You all.
I Love you!
Good morning to you all.

Riyagoddess
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
If e no be kwale pepper, forget am. shocked
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
they should have added fresh ginger and Cameroon pepper to flavour the 'dish'
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by mclorenzo(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
For the next few days the dude won't hear a single word. He ears go dey ring
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by KevMitnick: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Jeez. Like someone said up, served hot. Read my signature

Hello FAM, Happy new month of September to everyone of you again. It's nice seeing you all in this new month. Thank God we made it into September. Glory Glory Glory!

I wanna pray for as many that are reading right now.
Father in the name of Jesus, Thank you for these persons reading and connecting right now in faith. Thank you for the Gift of Life. Thank you for the past 8 months. You say in every situation we should give thanks, so Lord I say thank you. Take all the Glory Lord.

Father in the name of Jesus, I pray for everyone right now connecting in faith and we connect in agreement that in this month of September, the sun will work in your Favor, the moon will work in your Favor, even the air that you breath will work in your Favor, the land you step on will yield fullness for you, the city where you are will yield its fullness for you in the name of Jesus.

Every good doors that has been shut against you, I decree that from this Ember months all doors are opened NOW unto you in the name of Jesus.
Before any needs arise, solution is already waiting for you. No more lack season for you. I repeat no more lack season for you in the name of Jesus.

You will grow from strength to strength.
The grace of the Lord will rest upon you, upon your family, rest upon your home, rest upon your career, rest upon your businesses, rest upon your finances, rest upon your jobs in the name of Jesus.

God's Light will shine upon you. I say it again, His light will shine upon you in the name of Jesus. Father I give you praise for these persons.
When you are done with your works in their life, Father please take all the Glory. I Glorify your name in the mighty name of Jesus I pray Amen! God Bless You all.
I Love you!
Good morning to you all.

Riyagoddess
Amen
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Ohraybs(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
AcuraZDX:
Watch Trending Video HERE

Give him Cameroon pepper and death will be knocking on his door 10mins after swallowing the first dose grin grin
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
SoniaJames:
Hey dear, your prayer is nice but I have doubts about it because of your name, though I don't know if it's the same Jesus Christ I pray to that you are calling here. If He is, please change this your goddess name to something else. Thanks.

Kosi wahala ma.
I appreciate your feedback. Those in my chatroom know the reasons or how the nickname came about. Nothing really special in the name as you can see the Riyadh which is a capital...
My name is Shilekunola. You can call me Shile ma.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Happy September to this thief, ahahahahahahahahaha. I don't feel sorry for him one bit. He is lucky they didn't flog the hell out of him, then rub that same pepper into his wounds.
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by SoniaJames(f): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Oh I see. No problem ma. Thank you.
RiyadhGoddess:

Kosi wahala ma.
I appreciate your feedback. Those in my chatroom know the reasons or how the nickname came about. Nothing really special in the name as you can see the Riyadh which is a capital...
My name is Shilekunola. You can call me Shile ma.
Thank you.
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by imanray37(m): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
have ever being tortured by robbers because of your sweat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates / Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.