Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment (44602 Views)

28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by SavageQueen(f): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
This Idiot wants to get his popularity back. What concerns me about his/her car when i still dey carry bike... I never knew he's still alive. What does he do for a living anyway? Waste of labour pains
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by seanjy4konji: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
i swear bro..i can relate with what bob is saying..i hate people who change words or agreement..this guy already signed an agreement and already paid over 95 percent...you brought the car to him,just suddenly dissapeared with the car with the story of the person you borrowed money from says if u dont pay up you wont collect car keys again...who does that...

if he cannot drop the car,he should refund bobs money...i hate dealers who try to hold you to ransom but not after paying and remaining just 3 million...who does that.
hush15:

the guy should refund his 33m. i honestly bobrisky with a passion but i hate cheats more. if he already paid 30 sometin million for the car, ehy not drive the car to vobs house. obviously, he would get the rest but he thought bobrisky would be in jail now and he would have had the money and the car back to himself. i think the guy was trying to be smart but thats stealing
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Codes151(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Baba read the post! Even you, will you pay in full when them never bring the ride come your house? He paid more than half self...
shogsman:

Anytime someone says the truth you guys see it as shading or hate,how can you claim something is yours when you've not fully paid for it.
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Codes151(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lemme take the car to the buyer and get his Val. He can pack it there and even give the buyer time to pay! As long as he has done that then he’s claim is valid...
majamajic:

the dealer said same thing too , he balance me and collect your car
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Onyi22(f): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Why the fuçk should we care if this sexually confused thing clears the air or not?

Why is this news?

Wtf is it on front page?
Jealousy go kill u, has anyone in ur entire family afford this kind of ride?
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by bigerboy200: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
SlyIg:
Nawa o o ...
This guy is really enjoying whatever made him port from male to female.
And I've been here wasting my "femaleship" all these years ...
abeg oh..I am sure u can’t do what he/she is doing.
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by WildChild00(m): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
goodmorning40:
Can someone tell me the job of this man to be calling all this Kain money. How does he make the money

From selling of bleaching cream..... lolzzzzz
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by WildChild00(m): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
SlyIg:
Nawa o o ...

You better double up, if a male with dick can do it, talkless of you with the real...... grin
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by fuckpro: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
SlyIg:
Nawa o o ...
...see this girl you made me choke on my food grin grin
Its called media packaging
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by zealadjay(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
And I equally wanted to read d whole story,
When I heard This part is important, I want u all to read it carefully, na im I con dey imagine say "abi I no get work to do ni"
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
goodmorning40:
Can someone tell me the job of this man to be calling all this Kain money. How does he make the money

YouTube videos and Instagram I guess other than that am confused too Lol!
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Starhearts: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
goodmorning40:

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Oga Ade, pls face ur warrant
Is either they are doing U OR u re doing urself
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by akdjr(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
So as pussy sweet reach so na man buthole go de attract influential people? Guy half of that story have not been told. quote author=lilfreezy post=81849895]

Influential people fụck his butthole [/quote]
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by obentenyson(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
the saw the kinda idiot you are, a foolish transgendered with personality disorder, so he decided to take u for a ride.....

1 Like

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by majamajic(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
hustla:

He's a HE Wtf is she? That's an insult to women
sorry it was a slip of tongue
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Notime4time: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
One day yahoo boys go remember his pants
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by deebrain(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Whoever believes Bobrisky is very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Mikeparlo12(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
What is wrong with Man utd
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by armadeo(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
This guy 28yrs.

Meanwhile wetin her people dey do sef. Dem suppose don reach mfm for the matter since.
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Spain007(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
goodmorning40:

From Behind...npiá wá zu
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by folarr(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
I don't even know what to call bobrisky again
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by naijacentric(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Edu3Again:
BOBRISKY BETTER REPENT

Cross Dressing is a sin to the Judeo-Christian God.

Deuteronomy 22:5 (KJV)
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man,
neither shall a man put on a woman's garment:
for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

A man being effeminate is a sin to the Judeo-Christian God

1 Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?
Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,
nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

The Anti-Christ is going to be gay, so we can see the spirit in BobRisky is clearly satanic

Daniel 11: (KJV)

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself,
and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods,
and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women,
nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
i have a question for you your ancestors were traditionalists where do you think they are now hell or heaven?
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by danthamccoy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
How can a supposed $30k equals 30m? (10m at best)

Una sure say this guy isn't also shagged from his ear hole to his brain.

I believe the cool headed auto guy
Where did you see $30k? Read to comprehend.
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Anban11: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
check well that is sum1 else car picture
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Neoteny(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
9jatriot:
Can it be as lucrative for him to be calling out so much money?
EFCC go visit this guy abi na babe sef soon with the rate he is going. I think some people have become disgusted at the she-him.

Our yeyebrities are fond of calling money like it's peanuts

Besides this could very well be arrangee for the sake of publicity
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by gibzzhd: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
akdjr:
So as pussy sweet reach so na man buthole go de attract influential people? Guy half of that story have not been told. quote author=lilfreezy post=81849895]

Influential people fụck his butthole
Don't make conclusion.you never can tell.An asshole might be sweeter������
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Day11(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Who is ur bro?

I believe Bob story.
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Ostrogoth(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fourk bobrisky and the stupid nairaland mods that thought this nonsense deserves the front-page! Social media skills? Seun, this your forum is fast turning to nonsense right before your very eyes!
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by shogsman(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Codes151:
Baba read the post! Even you, will you pay in full when them never bring the ride come your house? He paid more than half self...

Agreed but why is he calling it his car without full payment

1 Like

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Sniper101(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
OP

STOP to dey promote this guy up & down.
He is a HE and not a "she"

Ha ba undecided
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Sniper101(m): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
stillseth:
Wetin dey baffle me is wetin bobrisky.dey sell wey e dey make all this kind money

He's obviously (codedly) peddling his bleaching "kro-kro yansh" to rich guys, big men, top politicians & whoever else cares to have it and can pay well for it.

And yet some ignoramus Dem still dey say make we no dey call Bob gay; that he's just a crossdresser

LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 03, 2019
poverty don blind nigerians ......buy new car its they say it's vanity or na fake life grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Ebube Nwagbo Hits The Pool In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.