Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment (44607 Views)

28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Deepfeel(m): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
shogsman:

Where are this shops located in Lagos and abuja
Ask him Biko,
Bob has a lot of workers under him
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by shogsman(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
All the number up there are a figment of his imagination.
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by InvertedHammer: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
/
Car business in Nigeria? If he delivers that car, he ain't getting a dime later. Full payment or no deal.
I believe this is arranged PR. Bobrisky didn't buy shit.
/

2 Likes

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by hush15: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
majamajic:
she wanted to Balance after goodies she will get from the supposed clients,

but the car dealer was smarter , cos no show now the next thing Na story go end am

let her cough out the 3.5 M , today is Monday Na

the guy should refund his 33m. i honestly bobrisky with a passion but i hate cheats more. if he already paid 30 sometin million for the car, ehy not drive the car to vobs house. obviously, he would get the rest but he thought bobrisky would be in jail now and he would have had the money and the car back to himself. i think the guy was trying to be smart but thats stealing

1 Like

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by simplesearch: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Just pay up asap and get your car delivered to you instead of name calling, He didn't defrauded you yet so if after paying up the balance he refuses to deliver then with your document backup to the agreement even if it's a photocopy, you can sue him and get a refund. Having said that, I counsel you to repent as your ways are perverted before the Lord of sabaoth, your drifting soul deserves more sympathy than that ride whatever the price,on this note I step aside.
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by hush15: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
What I find most amusing is people believe that nigger. SMH

he is saying the truth jare. Anybody that saw the venue pix that was sealed off would see the car in that picture. Why would bobrisky rent the car to pose for such an amount?
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Hoodbilonia: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
abegi
And u dey show us yankee googled pix
Abegi
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by majamajic(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
hush15:

the guy should refund his 33m. i honestly bobrisky with a passion but i hate cheats more. if he already paid 30 sometin million for the car, ehy not drive the car to vobs house. obviously, he would get the rest but he thought bobrisky would be in jail now and he would have had the money and the car back to himself. i think the guy was trying to be smart but thats stealing

it's easier for her to pay 3.5 than the guy to refund 33m
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by idonhammer: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
So buying range Rover 2019 model is fake life? You dey confused.

HaryoBamex:
I wonder what people see in fake life?

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Wealthierboy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

O kare lai
you again have you makeup you sense? grin
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by TigrisLegend: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
majamajic:

but the car dealer was smarter , cos no show now the next thing Na story go end am

Just look at how useless your write up is. If i ask you to pay full money before i send you car now you go open new thread in auto section dey call me scammer
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by majamajic(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Codes151:
He should take the car to the owner who has already paid 95% for it n get his bal. no need to hate. Things are done that way.

the dealer said same thing too , he balance me and collect your car
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
SlyIg:
Nawa o o ...
This guy is really enjoying whatever made him port from male to female.
And I've been here wasting my "femaleship" all these years ...
The guy is a very smart guy.
He started a trend others were afraid to venture into and promoted it with social media

He will be easily granted asylum in any country of his choice if He desires to leave Nigeria.
Humans love controversy.
If u know how to create and hold onto it like the Kardashian e.g..
They have built an empire on top controversy.
Something that should shame them rather become a stepping stone for them cheesy
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by majamajic(m): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
TigrisLegend:

Just look at how useless your write up is. If i ask you to pay full money before i send you car now you go open new thread in auto section dey call me scammer

u are a useless person too
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by redarrr(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
big brother naija!!!
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Jaqenhghar: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
martineverest:
this generation believe lies that hearing the truth...cos they don't want to know the truth
So sad. Its everywhere not jist naija
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by hush15: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
majamajic:

it's easier for her to pay 3.5 than the guy to refund 33m

so let her have the car....
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Jaqenhghar: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
hush15:

he is saying the truth jare. Anybody that saw the venue pix that was sealed off would see the car in that picture. Why would bobrisky rent the car to pose for such an amount?

Why shouldnt he rent a car to pose? Is that not what Niggerians feed on. Posing and show off. Its not real till you are showing it off. And to people like you if he is showing it off it must be his own. Please you have a right to yoyr beliefs dont let me spoil your thinking

3 Likes

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by majamajic(m): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
hush15:

so let her have the car....

the car is available for her , the dealer need his complete money , meanwhile it's Monday already .
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Samanza89: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
SlyIg:
Nawa o o ...
This guy is really enjoying whatever made him port from male to female.
And I've been here wasting my "femaleship" all these years ...

Lol... Adiaha calm down small yak ado light... Aya afon!...

1 Like

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by tsavkeghps(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
Shit
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by shege45: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
goodmorning40:
Can someone tell me the job of this man to be calling all this Kain money. How does he make the money
he sells ori
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wealthierboy:
you again have you makeup you sense? grin

SMH!
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Mayflowa(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
The story may not even be true. It could be arrangement to promote the @606autos sells

2 Likes

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Wealthierboy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

SMH!
Ok. I'm Sorry.
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wealthierboy:
Ok. I'm Sorry.

It's all good wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Legendguru: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by hustla(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
majamajic:

He's a HE
Wtf is she? That's an insult to women
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by blackboy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
That car dealer wrecked his image. A deal is a deal. Guess after the party crash he felt N3.5 wont be poasible again.
Don't deal with such car dealers again.
Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by wonder233: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
This whole ruse is an advert for the auto dealer tagged at the end of the story... If you know, you know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.