Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) (41631 Views)

Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) / Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by playapayaski: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Omg..
Motherfucker does not deserve to father a child, tie him up to a tree, hands and legs tied and spread his balls out n lite it on fire. Sit back n hava a drink
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by uuzba(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kingdollar28:
Set him ablaze too....

Period
Let us check your own offences and set you ablaze.

All the animals that God created, only human being kills for killing sake.
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
He went too far ohh
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by nerorex01: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
God please who did we offend as Nigerians.

AHHHHH ! Eleyi gidi gan oooooooooooo….

Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by nrexzy: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

By burning your own kid?

Are you normal at all or you got some screws missing in ya head?
Ur entitled to ur own opinion baa....
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Duggedised12(f): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Children some people spend years and money looking for ,smh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
FIRDAUS3:

He is not! undecided
Poverty na bastard kiss

Poverty made him set his own kid on fire?... Really?.. So, are you saying wealth makes individuals less violent?..
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by blowjob: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
FRUSTRATED NIGGA grin grin grin
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by OakPearl(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Most of us have failed in our parenting duties.
Failure to instill the right values in your son cannot be wished away by setting him ablaze oga.
We always forget that children practice what they see us doing, not what we tell them to do.
Shame on you!

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
StupidNLmods:

But it's okay to burn another person's kid?

What is this one even saying
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by West2019(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
21 years imprisonment wit hard labour
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by windhunter(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
This is too extreme.
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by sparta191(m): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
hmmmmmm tomorrow they will say it was the � devil or ignorance
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Carlyboi(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
I learnt akwa Ibom are strong minded ruthless and wicked anyhow not so surprised by the man’s actions but this is not really bout poverty...!Yhe dumbass father just dey evil ni!This is as serious as cutting him with a machete or gunning him down on top 500 even if na 500k strict and serious punishment don finish na to light am with fuel?

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by olumalcolm(m): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
They shuld just burn one side of his body and mk him knw hw it feels to do such. angry
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by GeneralPula: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Aboks(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
freemanbubble:

Na so all these our papa them dey behave like holier than thou

You go surprise ehnnn when he dey small na so he dey thief anyhow o

Na so my daddy dey form holier than thou not until i taste weed for the very first time and the thing nor do me anything instead the weed make me hungry

And the law of weed says if you taste am the first time and the weed nor shake you but make you hungry then know say your biological father don first smoke am before
dat wan be say ya papa na babylonian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by IYANGBALI: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
I hope the boy did not dead
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by freemanbubble: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Aboks:

dat wan be say ya papa na babylonian
I tire for that guy
But him go dey form holi holi

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Secjohnkerry: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
supremenews:
A young boy identified as Abasiofon Idorenyin is fighting for life in a hospital after his father poured fuel on him and set him ablaze.

It was gathered that the incident occurred at Afia Nsit in Eket LGA of Akwa Ibom State on Thursday, August 29, after Mr. Idorenyin accused him of stealing N500 from their landlord.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/man-sets-his-son-ablaze-in-akwa-ibom.html

What is going on in this country?
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

Poverty made him set his own kid on fire?... Really?.. So, are you saying wealth makes individuals less violent?..
Poverty is a life circle, once you got trapped......you're a gonna
The only language i understand is
Get f********kn rich
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by kaywhy09(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
This story is incomplete. Where's that monster called father right now?
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by tsavkeghps(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Barbaric
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
The kind of people in this country though
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Zinni123456: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
because of 500 naira? R u sure dis kid is his son? Ppl r heartless cry
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by cashkid: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
freemanbubble:

Na so my daddy dey form holier than thou not until i taste weed for the very first time and the thing nor do me anything instead the weed make me hungry

And the law of weed says if you taste am the first time and the weed nor shake you but make you hungry then know say your biological father don first smoke am before

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I don die! See theory!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by friendlyadvice: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
because of 500 you come set person ablaze as if no be you go pay for treatment
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Legendguru: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Dreambeat: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Unfortunately, the prognosis of this burn injury is very poor seeing the percentage burns here and the environment where he is receiving treatment.In a couple of days, infection will set in and that's the end.Thats just how bad our healthcare system is.As a medical practitioner, I have to be blunt here.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Ziel20: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
freemanbubble:

Does that mean my dad who has never smoked actually smoked weed in the past?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) / Olabisi Onabanjo University Students Fight Over Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.