Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) (41127 Views)

A Keke Rider Was Slain By His Friends In Jalingo (Photo) / Land Dispute: Sele-oge Tom Stabbed To Death, Son Butchers Assailant / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by edobalo: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
This world should just end. The heart of man is wicked. Y?

1 Like

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by jubangha(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jesus have mercy on this generation oh
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Shiiiiit.......who ever that did this is capable of doing anything.....
pls fish d ediot out and execute him or her....
Such shouldn't stay in this earth
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
God must be regretting why he created the black race undecided
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by adrian3000(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
gypsey:
Well... The police or SARS would have killed him When he grow up Anyway.

You are very stupid

God have Mercy on you

angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Secjohnkerry: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jesus is Lord!!!!

1 Like

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
obembet:
I dont even know what to say
Just say Shiit!!!

Fine girl, You look gorgeous! tongue
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by biggz82: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Blood of Moses
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
WTF
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Jabioro: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
The way some people got wickedness,the devil himself is regretting because he never thought them to go that extreme.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
gypsey:

You're stupid and hopeless.

1 Like

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
adrian3000:

You are very stupid

God have Mercy on you

angry
For telling the truth? grin

God doesn't exist, if God existed why did God not save the child?

You brainwashed and gullible fool!

1 Like

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by nerorex01: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
...Demons in human form.

If you give the a chance to crawl into your life he will run fast in.

My people make una shun bad thoughts cos na result be this o.

The killer will start regretting hours after doing this to the innocent baby but then the devil has won over him by making his subject a tool of destruction.

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
shogsman:

You're stupid and hopeless.
Thank you! grin

Anything else?
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by saintaustine(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
gypsey:

You have a very dull brain.
May God help, in reversing the defect.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
This is the most horrible thing have seen over the years.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by mmadu4: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
even a new born baby is not safe in this country .. i blame Nigerians anyway because you people voted an aboki to be yor president even when you had a better option , buhari has no human sympathy for you or me this is just the beginning of our suffering , rip to the innocent baby
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Hitler5: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
Stop saying this is the end of the world or Nigeria is a horrible place ..all things happen for a reason ....a guy can't just wake up and say I want to kill a baby ...Stop been stupid and dumb people....
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
saintaustine:

You have a very dull brain.
May God help, in reversing the defect.

Amen
Thank you! grin

God doesn't exist, if God existed, were was God when the child was killed? God must be useless for not doing Anything.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
gypsey:
Thank you! grin

Anything else?
Just because of something as trivial as a mention, you exhibited an uninhibited level of classlessness.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
shogsman:

Just because of something as trivial as a mention, you exhibit an uninhibited level of classlessness.
Is this supposed to make sense?
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Owodiran1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Reffone:
Nigeria is a horrible place
sorry this does not happen in Nigeria only. It's people that are horrible, not the country

1 Like

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
gypsey:
Is this supposed to make sense?

For someone who is as thoughtless as you NO.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
shogsman:

For someone who is as thoughtless as you NO.
then bite my ass!! tongue or would you like to lick my bum rather?
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Moscodee1990(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
What da Bleep!
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
gypsey:
then bite my ass!! tongue

What are you hoping to achieve by your disregard for common sense,is it popularity cos I don't understand how a functional human being can think this way.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
shogsman:

What are you hoping to achieve by your disregard for common sense,is it popularity cos I don't understand how a functional human being can think this way.
would you like to lick my bum rather? tongue
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Reffone: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Why will someone slit a baby's throat
Owodiran1:
sorry this does not happen in Nigeria only. It's people that are horrible, not the country
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by tsavkeghps(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria is finished
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by poshestmina(f): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
Loooooord Jesus!!!
I am a mother of a young child , that hasn't offended any one and isn't even aware of sins and crimes.

I curse whoever they are ,I curse their generation, I curse every thing that gives them joy .
Let their blood wet the ground,let the heavens and earth stand against them.

I curse them with the pains of labor.
... Financially, spiritually, emotionally,all round , they will never see peace.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by MobilityExpress: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
cry What manner of evil is this? Oh God of love and mercy, comfort the parents, and oh God of judgment and vengeance, let your justice fall quickly on the murderer of this child. May the land, water, wind, fire, light, darkness, sun, moon and stars work together against the killer of this child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MFM Pastor, David Onyekachukwu, Rapes, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Girl In Abuja / Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) / Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.