Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) (41126 Views)

A Keke Rider Was Slain By His Friends In Jalingo (Photo) / Land Dispute: Sele-oge Tom Stabbed To Death, Son Butchers Assailant / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by xyz888234: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
What is Jubril AKA Buhari the Tyrant president , the useless Nigeria police and the bastards so called Thieves EFCC doing about this ? Or what is the so called Fraudulent SARS doing about this ? Wasted Government. Where you guys are supposed to work and safe life’s of citizens you guys will not do . Is to collect bribe , steal the country fortune that you all knows . I pray you guys experience things like this in your household
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by dopedealer(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
gypsey:
Well... The police or SARS would have killed him When he grow up Anyway.
Just the way they will kill your children when they grow up. EdioT
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
gypsey:
For telling the truth? grin

God doesn't exist, if God existed why did God not save the child?

You brainwashed and gullible fool!

He gave us the brain to choose btw right and wrong.But he warned us that all wrong doings will have consequences in the hereafter...And that's why some of the evil thing that happened is allowed deliberately by God.If God reveal why he allowed that child to be killed,you will marvel at his knowledge.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by asanwafo: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
This is the result of tribalism you people promote here. Let us play down this tribal sentiment that characteristics our contributions here
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
danjumakolo:

He gave us the brain to choose btw right and wrong.But he warned us that all wrong doings will have consequences in the hereafter...And that's why some of the evil thing that happened is allowed deliberately by God.If God reveal why he allowed that child to be killed,you will marvel at his knowledge.
Absolute bullshiit!

Is that what God told you? besides if God knows why he Allowed the girl to be killed, Deliberately, why are some people crying over or condemning the kiling that it's evil? does that mean God works hand in hand with evil?

See how you are contradicting yourself. Does that Also mean that God wanted the kid to be killed?

You gullible God worshippers are really confused.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
dopedealer:

Just the way they will kill your children when they grow up. EdioT
Thank you! you know? you are worst than i am. grin grin

Think, before you make comments. tell me, how have I offended you personally? my comments were not directed to you personally.

Come back and Apologise, otherwise you will get what you have offered me.

Ciao! grin
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
webizone:
How do you know that, you wicked man? Do you not give him a chance at life as you have been given? Your case is with GOD.
what about all those who were killed by SARS? were they not people's children?

God doesn't exist.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
kingjrofficial:
please do ur research before qouting me angry
what was the last word Jesus Christ said on the cross before he died??
which Jesus christ? the noneexistence one?

Jesus never Existed, give me the prove that Jesus existed.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
gypsey:
which Jesus christ? the noneexistence one?

Jesus never Existed, give me the prove that Jesus existed.
quoting u will only makes me an illiterate....
Just believe what ever u wanna believe, I don't argue on matters like this sad
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
kingjrofficial:
quoting u will only makes me an illiterate....
Just believe what ever u wanna believe, I don't argue on matters like this sad
I am not surprised, grin It's typical of folks like you who claims to know About Jesus.They always Avoid simple reasonable questions about the Jesus they claim to worship and knows so much about.

You think literate people can not be brainwashed?. cheesy
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
edobalo:
This world should just end. The heart of man is wicked. Y?
World should end because of one dead baby? what about all the other millions of babies who have been killed before this one?.

They should find who killed the baby and execut him/her simple! world has no end.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
gypsey:
Absolute bullshiit!

Is that what God told you? besides if God knows why he Allowed the girl to be killed, Deliberately, why are some people crying over or condemning the kiling that it's evil? does that mean God works hand in hand with evil?

See how you are contradicting yourself. Does that Also mean that God wanted the kid to be killed?

You gullible God worshippers are really confused.

Why do u like talking with abusive words?
Try to be calm and talk with facts.Western Atheits aren't this arrogant.
Back to your rebuttal,
..yes God told us in the Furqan,u need the verse?
.. God is not human,so u don't compare God to how people feel.
.... It wasn't a contradiction,I only showed u that God knows the unseen.For example,if u during travelling,your car broke down,it may be that God allowed it because of an impending accident u will encounter if your car did not break down earlier.
,,,,,God has placed a physical law and a moral law in this universe. He allows suffering to occur when one or more of these laws are broken. The physical law is based on cause and effect. Sickness comes if one does not take care of one’s health or is exposed to infections. A car accident occurs when one is not alert, or drives in a careless manner and that's the gift u have which animals lack.
This life is a test from God for u to follow his laws.If God did not allow evil to happen,then there won't be need for the laws he gave.
Imagine if this world is perfect such that there is no evil,then the reward for worship won't be consequential.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Dearlord(m): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
The worst evil I ever seen.
cry
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by UYEMDO35(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
People should have the fear of God
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Ojiofor: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria have surpassed Sodom and Gomorrah in committing abominable sin.

Meanwhile Buhari is busy picking his teeth,it doesn't kwoncian him.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by slaypapa: 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
gypsey:
For telling the truth? grin

God doesn't exist, if God existed why did God not save the child?

You brainwashed and gullible fool!
From my experience there is God my brother. When u experience him too u will know
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by jhubril(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
I have to leave this God-forsaken country ASAP. I give up !
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by francisisking: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
ssogundele:
They should grill the mother to tell the truth about who was drilling her outside her husband and also grill the husband too. What I'm thinking is one of the men killed the child to spite the other. Its a case of if I no get am you too no go get am!
are u sure u don't have a hand in this? see as u analyze everything sha.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by donkci: 1:44am On Sep 03, 2019
stephenduru:
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa by Shafiu,a 2months plus 2weeks baby was killed in Jalingo by an unknown person.The mother woke up in the night and saw the baby day.From the photo,it appears that the assailant killed the baby by slitting the throat.Policemen are already investigating the incident.

Anybody who understands Hausa should please explain more with the help of the screenshot.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/unknown-assailant-kills-baby-in-jalingo.html?m=1

May God cut the killer own throat.That Killer will suffer more pains n horrible death in his/her life
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by vanhelsing1(m): 5:38am On Sep 03, 2019
stephenduru:
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa by Shafiu,a 2months plus 2weeks baby was killed in Jalingo by an unknown person.The mother woke up in the night and saw the baby day.From the photo,it appears that the assailant killed the baby by slitting the throat.Policemen are already investigating the incident.

Anybody who understands Hausa should please explain more with the help of the screenshot.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/unknown-assailant-kills-baby-in-jalingo.html?m=1
Ohhhhhhhh ma God ...!!!!!y wod d moderator push such graphic thread to front page..
As I saw dis pics..ma eyes and head have become heavy...plsss moderator on nairaland should avoid extreme pics especially dat of an innocent baby like dis..ma heart is bleeding.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by dopedealer(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
gypsey:
Thank you! you know? you are worst than i am. grin grin

Think, before you make comments. tell me, how have I offended you personally? my comments were not directed to you personally.

Come back and Apologise, otherwise you will get what you have offered me.

Ciao! grin
So does the person you offered it to deserve it ? #Respect the dead!
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
gypsey:
I am not surprised, grin It's typical of folks like you who claims to know About Jesus.They always Avoid simple reasonable questions about the Jesus they claim to worship and knows so much about.

You think literate people can not be brainwashed?. cheesy
Look at the incoherent response you gave and you still have the guts to qoute me? I'm disappointed in myself for giving you this audience.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
kingjrofficial:

Look at the incoherent response you gave and you still have the guts to qoute me? I'm disappointed in myself for giving you this audience.
Yes, i am bipolar! cheesy I still managed to get your Attention. The joke has been on you from the start cheesy

1 Like

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
dopedealer:

So does the person you offered it to deserve it ? #Respect the dead!
Just remember, you started it first.

If you didn't like my comments all you had to do was Ignore it. cheesy
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
gypsey:
Yes, i am bipolar! cheesy I still managed to get your Attention. The joke has been on you from the start cheesy
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MFM Pastor, David Onyekachukwu, Rapes, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Girl In Abuja / Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) / Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.