Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) (41128 Views)

A Keke Rider Was Slain By His Friends In Jalingo (Photo) / Land Dispute: Sele-oge Tom Stabbed To Death, Son Butchers Assailant / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Zinni123456: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
This is pure wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
EVEN THE DEVIL CAN'T DO THIS....AM TIRED OF BEING A NIGERIAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by friendlyadvice: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
who kills a baby?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by saintaustine(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
gypsey:
Thank you! grin

God doesn't exist, if God existed, were was God when the child was killed? God must be useless for not doing Anything.

I can see, the devil is very happy, with you.
keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
THAT'S ENOUGH BAD NEWS FOR ME TODAY. LOGGING OFF NOW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by bigpriik: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
when karma strikes the next generation of the killer now una go dey ask God why?you can never get away with your evil doings if you escape it ,your next generation will still pay the price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Strangelet: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fulani people with dagger can slaughter anything without remorse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
saintaustine:

I can see, the devil is very happy, with you.
keep it up
grin grin grin Devil doesn't exist either. if the devil exist, what does the devil looks like? were does the devil live? what kinda beer does the devil drink? what's the devils shoe size? grin

Is the devil female? if she is, I hope she has big breasts and bottom tongue And very sexy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
I beg, do not kill them. Flog them badly, then put rock salt in their wounds (to melt slower, no ordynary salt would do), and stitch them. Repeat this every 7 to 10 days. Then, when you get tired of that bvll$h1t, give them a proper rubber necklace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by saintaustine(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin grin Devil doesn't exist either. if the devil exist, what does the devil looks like? were does the devil live? what kinda beer does the devil drink? what's the devils shoe size? grin

Is the devil female? if she is, I hope she has big breasts and bottom tongue And very sexy.

Meaninig you are insane.

I can see that now.
kpele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Legendguru: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
some people are just deranged. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Ziel20: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
gypsey:
Well... The police or SARS would have killed him When he grow up Anyway.

Like they've killed you right...? Dumb fellow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
saintaustine:

Meaninig you are insane.

I can see that now.
kpele.
You didn't Answer any of my questions.. typical of gullible Goons like you who claims to worship God. cheesy

Yes, i am insane for asking reasonably simple questions..

Now, Anything else reasonable you would like to Add? tongue Apart from insults which you appear very good at.

And oh! please what does kpele means?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ziel20:

Like they've killed you right...? Dumb fellow
Good question, No! they haven't killed me because
i wasn't born in that zoo called Nigeria fortunately for me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
And Jesus said; it is finished cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
kingjrofficial:
And Jesus said; it is finished cry
which Jesus? the unexistence one? or the Useless one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by mimee9(f): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
the heart of human is wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Antisocial01: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
edobalo:
This world should just end. The heart of man is wicked. Y?
I no holy ooo but abeg make them sound the trumpet before something worst happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by akinreals: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
ssogundele:
They should grill the mother to tell the truth about who was drilling her outside her husband and also grill the husband too. What I'm thinking is one of the men killed the child to spite the other. Its a case of if I no get am you too no go get am!
exactly my thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Hassanjameel(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
what a wicked world...!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by madenigga(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
jeezzzzz.... cry pure wickedness.

What is happening to Nigeria the wickedness in this country is too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Kamanuozuzu: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Davash222:
Humans are unnecessary barbaric!! What could be the crime of the child??

Humans? No, Northerners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hey!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
The people involved won't know peace all the days of their life unless they repent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
gypsey:
which Jesus? the unexistence one? or the Useless one?
please do ur research before qouting me angry
what was the last word Jesus Christ said on the cross before he died??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by LordPsalm(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
That is the height of it. Killing a baby?
Wow. Now i see why people prefer animals over human being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
In dis kind of case,devil himself will plead guilty,cos he knw say wetin he do bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by webizone(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
gypsey:
Well... The police or SARS would have killed him When he grow up Anyway.
How do you know that, you wicked man? Do you not give him a chance at life as you have been given? Your case is with GOD.
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by webizone(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hitler5:
Stop saying this is the end of the world or Nigeria is a horrible place ..all things happen for a reason ....a guy can't just wake up and say I want to kill a baby ...Stop been stupid and dumb people....
Still, that's a baby! It takes a very screwed mind to do this and to support this!
Re: Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Baby has gone home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MFM Pastor, David Onyekachukwu, Rapes, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Girl In Abuja / Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) / Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.