Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo (19215 Views)

Okorocha's Arrest: We Shall React Fully To The Situation - Sam Onwuemeodo / Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha / First Flight Lands At Bayelsa International Airport Built By Gov. Dickson(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by DesChyko: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
plaindealer:
[center][/center][center][/center]

You people no dey taya with your ignorance and low mentality sha...

FAAN manages airports in Nigeria, but there's a difference between ownership and management. The aiport doesn't belong to the FG, it belongs to the people of Imo state, the FG is the manager and Imo state government is the owner.

The land and the cargo airport are strictly owned by Imo state and the FG can not tell you when to close or open your airport unless there are safety or regulatory restrictions.

Now, going back to your weak and lame comment, what's the FG managing the airport got to do with the people of Imo state, investors and businesses making money and creating jobs through businesses activities and moving good and services in and out of the airport?

Or you mean the people of Imo state can not transact business activities with the cargo airport?

You mean Agric businesses can not ship their products in and out of the airport because the FG is managing the airport?

You mean the local businesses grow their businesses by shipping their produce to the EU and the USA like the other Arican countries making billions every year can nit generate IGR and create jobs in Imo state just because the FG manages the airport?

You people are not 2-year-old children, reason above elementary school children level.

This is really embarrassing.

Keep left with your sycophancy-induced ignorance biko.
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by plaindealer: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
DesChyko:

Actually, I see sycophancy, ignorance, self-defeating and hating syndrome written all over you and your kind.

All because of hatred, bitterness, politics and sycophancy, you are defending and supporting the destruction and abandoning of vital infrastructures built with your money to serve and benefit you as a people, all because of hatred and bitterness against the man that built the infrastructures.

When backward thinking and low mentality people like you hurt yourselves just to prove mindless, thoughtless and self-defeating political agenda, it is sycophancy and self hated.

I just wonder why you are happy and what you stand to gain when vital economic and social infrsatructurs built to serve you and make your life better are left abandoned to rot away. Says a lot about you and your kind.
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by B2mario(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
monkautos:
I am still asking one question o..
Why didn't Rochas open the airport himself.. Since he has finished building it

He opened it but Mr. Destroyer closed it as he closed the universities, tunnel and bridge. Brother, truth be told, Rochas still remain the best, forget propaganda and party affliction.

Ihedioha is talking about corruption without any proof, just guessing and qouting prices. Rochas is no way close to corruption considering the amount of work he did in Imo state. The only sin he committed is belonging to APC.
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by B2mario(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
DWJOBScom:

You haven’t been to the Imo state to see whatever he did.
lol, do you know me?

I am Imo state myself because I visit Imo state virtually every two months.
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by B2mario(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
DesChyko:

You are the one acting like one here
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by DesChyko: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
B2mario:
You are the one acting like one here

Join him there please.
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by SpaceTour: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
[s]
B2mario:
lol, do you know me?I am Imo state myself because I visit Imo state virtually every two months.
[/s]

Useless bastard, tell us about your cursed backward Abia state
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by SpaceTour: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
Abia your state is the worst in Nigeria but it doesn't bother you bastard.

[s]
B2mario:

He opened it but Mr. Destroyer closed it as he closed the universities, tunnel and bridge. Brother, truth be told, Rochas still remain the best, forget propaganda and party affliction.

Ihedioha is talking about corruption without any proof, just guessing and qouting prices. Rochas is no way close to corruption considering the amount of work he did in Imo state. The only sin he committed is belonging to APC.
[/s]
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
kikake:
Ihedioha is bent on destroying or abandoning to rot most of the projects built by Okorocha govt.

Even the university built by Okorocha govt, Ihedioha committee has since recommended that Ihedioha use the Eastern Palm University Ogboko as campus for Imo state university.

But last week, Ihedioha set his commissioner of Education, Viola Onwuliri, to tell IMSU management that Ihedioha has ordered that the old IMSG secretariat in Owerri along Okigwe road be demolished and added as part of Imo state University in his Owerri zone..
Three universities and four tertiary education institutions in Imo state are all located in Owerri zone of mine local government areas; none in Orlu zone of 12 local government areas, none in Okigwe zone of six local government areas.

Thus; Ihedioha wants to tax people of the state again, or use the federal allocations to demolish structures in Owerri to build new structures for IMSU in Owerri, but abandon the ultramodern University structures built by Okorocha govt in Ogboko, in Orlu zone..
If Ihedioha does this, he is not fit to govern a state.

Calm down.

Your blood too dey hot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDDC Interim Management Fails To Explain N143bn Budget Shortfall / Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds / Malami Denies Sending Memo Seeking Suspension Of Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.