Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo (19220 Views)

Okorocha's Arrest: We Shall React Fully To The Situation - Sam Onwuemeodo / Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha / First Flight Lands At Bayelsa International Airport Built By Gov. Dickson(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by plaindealer: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2019

Unfortunately for the people of Imo state, this cargo airport with significant economic importance won't see the light of the day, even do it's completed and commissioned, the people of Imo won't enjoy the fruits of their labor and money just like the people of Rivers did not get to finish and enjoy their monorail.

Hatred, bitterness, backward mentality, lack of focus and vision blocks progress and development.

Instead of continuity and forwardness and progress, what the people of Imo state are witnessing is backwardness and wholesale destruction.

Well, this is the political decision the people of Imo made so they must reap what they sow and make better decisions in the future.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
eyeview:

You guys should learn to slow down and reason when Rochas men send out info. Ask yourself: where is this new cargo airport? When was it built? Such a project cost billions of naira. Rochas merely built some warehouses beside the functional IMO airport. Is that what makes it that he built a cargo airport. Please ask where the cargo airport is.
Rochas will refurbish a block of classrooms in an existing school and send out Sam Onwuemeodo to call it the building of a new school. Everybody in Imo know it's a lie, so they rely on Nairaland to misinform the public.
Rochas Okorocha the one legged occultist has always been a conman.
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
HacheNoire:
Ihedioha is the most useless Governor on Earth and still will be reckoned with outside Planet Earth

Dude is very useless.

Just chasing shadows.
What about Okorocha that looted the state blind and built a house for his Ethiopan girlfriend and not a single house for any of his brainless street urchin supporters?
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by HacheNoire: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

What about Okorocha that looted the state blind and built a house for his Ethiopan girlfriend and not a single house for any of his brainless street urchin supporters?

Hope you aware that Okorocha was a billionaire before venturing into politics?

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
HacheNoire:

Hope you aware that Okorocha was a billionaire before venturing into politics?

So was Orji Kalu, Saraki,Igbenideion and many others. Did not stop them from looting their respective states blind.
Ihedioha has recovered close to N10 billion naira worth of properties from Okorocha. In China he will be facing the death penalty, he is lucky corruption is legal in Nigeria.
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by DesChyko: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
plaindealer:

Unfortunately for the people of Imo state, this cargo airport with significant economic importance won't see the light of the day, even do it's completed and commissioned, the people of Imo won't enjoy the fruits of their labor and money just like the people of Rivers did not get to finish and enjoy their monorail.

Hatred, bitterness, backward mentality, lack of focus and vision blocks progress and development.

Instead of continuity and forwardness and progress, what the people of Imo state are witnessing is backwardness and wholesale destruction.

Well, this is the political decision the people of Imo made so they must reap what they sow and make better decisions in the future.

What is the name and exact location of this airport..
Meanwhile, I zoomed that picture you uploaded.

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by henzy4life: 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
DWJOBScom:

Don’t mind the APC sympathizers as well as the online warriors. If only they know what Rochas did to the treasury and the mess - they will stay off
u beta shut that ur stinking mouth there. That one naira u we're paid to be saying all dis rubbish will soon finish and u will go back to ur hungry mood

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by henzy4life: 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
eyeview:

It looks like you guys don't know Rochas. He lies more than Satan. Ask yourself, where is this new cargo airport? When and where was it built?
Rochas built 8 warehouses at the outskirts of the IMO airport. Where is the new cargo airport? Even the 8 warehouses he built was commissioned by VP Osibanjo, so what should Ihedioha do again? Airport projects are under FAAN and not state govt. You guys should take whatever that comes out from rochas against the new governor with caution cos uche nwosu recently paid some youths to create via online blogs the impression that Ihedioha is only after destroying Rochas legacies. So in the next few weeks, you will be seeing such rubbish.
Where was the cargo airport built
u u and ur co were the ones paid by the Nincompoop IHEDIOHA to be saying trash against our Rochas good governance and development

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by henzy4life: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
[quote author=plaindealer post=81860608][/quote]No, IHEDIOHA and co said it's women warehouse. Touts,mtcheeeeewwww

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by plaindealer: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
DesChyko:

What is the name and exact location of this airport..
Meanwhile, I zoomed that picture you uploaded.

I know exactly where you are going because I know your type, but let me help you to get to where you are going since you are predisposed to backwardness, incompetence, and ignorance, it's all a lie, there's no cargo airport in Imo state, it doesn't exist.

Now, say thank you for helping you to remain ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by plaindealer: 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Rochas Okorocha the one legged occultist has always been a conman.

This ipob hypocrite started a thread to abuse Nigeria, he called Nigeria a shithole because of lack of development and infrastructure, but he's here supporting a useless anti infrastructure, backward and lawless governor whose main purpose is to destroy and abandon public infrastructure.

See, why I labeled you ipob? You have ipob backward, ignorant and destructive mentality.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 03, 2019
plaindealer:

This ipob hypocrite started a thread to abuse Nigeria, he called Nigeria a shithole because of lack of development and infrastructure, but he's here supporting a useless anti infrastructure, backward and lawless governor whose main purpose is to destroy and abandon public infrastructure.

See, why I labeled you ipob? You have ipob backward, ignorant and destructive mentality.
The cargo airport is the responsibility of FAAN low I.Q corruption ass kisser. Ihedioha stand for anti corruption which is the biggest problem in Nigeria. Nigeria's fantastically corrupt leaders have cheerleaders like you that praise them that feed off their crumbs.
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by plaindealer: 12:43am On Sep 03, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

The cargo airport is the responsibility of FAAN low I.Q corruption ass kisser.

Of what relevance is FAA when it comes to jobs created, IGR economic benefits and impact within the local community and the state.

So, jokers like you won't invest and build such infrastructure to economically better your own people just because the FAA is responsible constitutionally as the main operator of airports all over Nigeria?

You see how shallow and backward you are? grin grin

Ihedioha stand for anti corruption which is the biggest problem in Nigeria. Nigeria's fantastically corrupt leaders have cheerleaders like you that praise them that feed off their crumbs.

So, destroying and abandoning public properties fighting corruption? How self-defeating, destructive and hating can you people be.

Beats me why some Nigerians are so mentally handicapped and backward in their thinking and behavior.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 03, 2019
plaindealer:

Of what relevance is FAA when it comes to jobs created, IGR economic benefits and impact within the local community and the state.

So, jokers like you won't invest and build such infrastructure to economically better your own people just because the FAA is responsible constitutionally as the main operator of airports all over Nigeria?

You see how shallow and backward you are? grin grin

So, destroying and abandoning public properties fighting corruption? How self-defeating, destructive and hating can you people be.

Beats me why some Nigerians are so mentally handicapped and backward in their thinking and behavior.
Stop labelling me IPOB, I am a Nigerian patriot.Not a fantastically corrupt politician ass licker like you.
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by plaindealer: 1:44am On Sep 03, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Stop labelling me IPOB, I am a Nigerian patriot.Not a fantastically corrupt politician ass licker like you.

Real Nigerians nd even patriotic Nigerians don't call Nigeria a shithole country or even a ZOO like the ipob and terrorist elements you champion, support and peddle their propaganda video.

What kind of Nigeria abuse and insult Nigeria because of lack of development then turn around to support the destruction and abandoning od public infrastructure?

You are nothing but another Nigerian hating hypocrite.

You are anti-Nigeria and there's nothing patriotic about you.
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 03, 2019
plaindealer:

Real Nigerians nd even patriotic Nigerians don't call Nigeria a shithole country or even a ZOO like the ipob and terrorist elements you champion, support and peddle their propaganda video.

What kind of Nigeria abuse and insult Nigeria because of lack of development then turn around to support the destruction and abandoning od public infrastructure?

You are nothing but another Nigerian hating hypocrite.

You are anti-Nigeria and there's nothing patriotic about you.

I am Yoruba from Osun state that grew up two hours away from Amsterdam and lived in Nigeria for 15 years when I was younger. I care deeply about the country and have travelled to 7 countries around the world. Nigeria is still in the stone age when it comes to development because of the fantastically corrupt leaders you worship, who have brought disgrace to he largest black nation in the world and civilization in general.

They all need to emulate Mark Rutte a visionary leader who helped sustain one of the greatest civilizations in the world

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by plaindealer: 2:00am On Sep 03, 2019
[s]
ChiefkeefGB4:

I am Yoruba from Osun state that grew up two hours away from Amsterdam and lived in Nigeria for 15 years when I was younger. I care deeply about the country and have travelled to 7 countries around the world. Nigeria is still in the stone age when it comes to development because of the fantastically corrupt leaders you worship, who have brought disgrace to he largest black nation in the world and civilization in general.
They all need to emulate Mark Rutte a visionary leader who has helped one of the greatest civilizations in the world
[/s]

lmao @ Yoruba from Osun.

You are not the first hating and anti Nigerian ipob to claim Osun, they are always from Osogbo in Osun.

Btw, what's your support for infrastructure destruction and abandonment in Imo state got to do with calling Nigeria a shithole country and Osun state?

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 03, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

lmao @ Yoruba from Osun.

You are not the first hating and anti Nigerian ipob to claim Osun, they are always from Osogbo in Osun.

Btw, what's your support for infrastructure destruction and abandonment in Imo state got to do with calling Nigeria a shithole country and Osun state?

I am a patriotic who grew up 2 hours from Amsterdam that cares about the development of all the geo political zones. Ihedioha is the leader that has set a predence by fighting corruption holistically.
You wonder why I admire Ihedioha, he followed all the requests I made when he entered power. He checks nairaland regularly to gauge the view of his state residents

I requested him to pull down Rochas Okorocha occultic monument and he did
https://www.nairaland.com/5220426/ihedioha-must-pull-down-all
I also asked him to recover his Akachi estate and Palms University and he did
https://www.nairaland.com/5220211/ihedioha-must-work-efcc-recover
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by plaindealer: 2:45am On Sep 03, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

I am a patriotic who grew up 2 hours from Amsterdam that cares about the development

1. Patriots don't call their country a shithole.

2. You grew in Amsterdam and care about development, but in your own country, you support and support the destruction of development and public infrastructure by a crude and crass sad and pathetic governor.

3. There's a difference between fighting corruption and destroying and abandoning public properties and projects.

Btw, do they destroy and abandon public properties in Amsterdam?

I know people like you, you love to brag about other countries, but you support backwardness, incompetence, and destruction in your own country.

Obviously, you reside somewhere in a village in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 03, 2019
plaindealer:

1. Patriots don't call their country a shithole.

2. You grew in Amsterdam and care about development, but in your own country, you support and support the destruction of development and public infrastructure by a crude and crass sad and pathetic governor.

3. There's a difference between fighting corruption and destroying and abandoning public properties and projects.

Btw, do they destroy and abandon public properties in Amsterdam?

I know people like you, you love to brag about other countries, but you support backwardness, incompetence, and destruction in your own country.

Obviously, you reside somewhere in a village in Imo state.

I have never been to Imo state. The only state I have been to is Enugu in the east. Ihedioha is one the greatest Governor in Nigeria since 1960, and will be remembered for fighting corruption holistically.
Which project did he abandon?

The airport always existed Okorocha the one legged ritualist just added 8 warehouses. It is up the FAAN to decide what to do with it and not the state Governor.

I support leaders like Ihedioha that has a sense of integrity and seeing corruption as a malaise that needs to be fought. Soon Imo state will look like Amsterdam and set a development stride for other states to follow and fight corruption holistically

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by plaindealer: 3:01am On Sep 03, 2019
[s]
ChiefkeefGB4:

I have never been to Imo state. The only state I have been to is Enugu in the east. Ihedioha is one the greatest Governor in Nigeria since 1960, and will be remembered for fighting corruption holistically.
Which project did he abandon?

The airport always existed Okorocha the one legged ritualist just added 8 warehouses. It is up the FAAN to decide what to do with it and not the state Governor.

I support leaders like Ihedioha that has a sense of integrity and seeing corruption as a malaise that needs to be fought. Soon Imo state will look like Amsterdam and set a development stride for other states to follow and fight corruption holistically

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10155352_5879569cymera20170827204647jpegbd398b24bfa18e364bd3d792126a2c5a_jpeg808ef7a48687cc5a6373eef711aaefaa
[/s]

lol.... so apart from peddling ipob propaganda videos as ipob spokesman, you also peddle rubbish by cocaine head FFK, another Nigeria hating, ipob loving anti-Nigerian fringe element.

Abeg stay in your Imo and keep destroying public infrastructure...Backward people..

grin

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 03, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

lol.... so apart from peddling ipob propaganda videos as ipob spokesman, you also peddle rubbish by cocaine head FFK, another Nigeria hating, ipob loving anti-Nigerian fringe element.

Abeg stay in your Imo and keep destroying public infrastructure...Backward people..

grin

Ihedioha will be remembered in the history books as the only Governor to fight corruption holistically. I told you I am a Nigerian and not an IPOB. I believe with leaders like Ihedioha Nigeria will stop being a disgrace and an embarrasment to the black race in a society where money is worshipped regardless of how you acquired it.
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by plaindealer: 4:13am On Sep 03, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Ihedioha will be remembered in the history books as the only Governor to fight corruption holistically.

lmao @ fighting corruption holistically... In Amsterdam and the foreign countries, you love to beat chest with, tell us how they fight corruption? Through law enforcement and the court system or lawlessness, destruction of public property, lack of continuity and abandoning of government project?

Bush people always love to quote foreign countries, but their mentality is village and destructive mentality.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by DesChyko: 4:19am On Sep 03, 2019
plaindealer:

I know exactly where you are going because I know your type, but let me help you to get to where you are going since you are predisposed to backwardness, incompetence, and ignorance, it's all a lie, there's no cargo airport in Imo state, it doesn't exist.

Now, say thank you for helping you to remain ignorant.

I believe what I just did was to expose your ignorance, incompetence and backwardness in your ability to think thoroughly and comprehensively. You just jumped in here, selling the economic importance of an 'airport' to indigenes who are naturally predisposed to making money via businesses. Ypu think we wouldn't know?

If your state governor put side rails over an existing road and sends his media team to announce that he has constructed a new road, are you going to be this excited over it? No? I wouldn't be so surprised though if you were impressed since a warehouse building in an old airport automatically translates into a newly constructed airport for you.

But then you come in here, preaching about an airport you know nothing about other than what you just read here. You appeared in here with a picture you don't even understand, to tell us 'what we have been missing'. Pray tell, since when does side rails perform the function of the road.

Please, address Sam Mbakwe Airport as what it is. Even the picture you brought denies the existence of the 'Imo Cargo airport' you are parading all over the place. Be objective next time. It is he who wears the shoes that know where it pinches.

Shalom.
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 03, 2019
plaindealer:

lmao @ fighting corruption holistically... In Amsterdam and the foreign countries, you love to beat chest with, tell us how they fight corruption? Through law enforcement and the court system or lawlessness, destruction of public property, lack of continuity and abandoning of government project?

Bush people always love to quote foreign countries, but their mentality is village and destructive mentality.

grin grin

This applies in first world countries not a lawless jungle like Nigerian where all the leaders that looted $400 billion dollar since 1960 are still walking the streets free and justice is for sale.. Ihedioha still has 60 cars to recover from Okorocha,4 boats and a crane
Even the President you worship does not obey court orders and is a notorious human rights abuser that deserves a date with ICC.
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by plaindealer: 4:47am On Sep 03, 2019
DesChyko:

[s]I believe what I just did was to expose your ignorance, incompetence and backwardness in your ability to think thoroughly and comprehensively. You just jumped in here, selling the economic importance of an 'airport' to indigenes who are naturally predisposed to making money via businesses. Ypu think we wouldn't know?

If your state governor put side rails over an existing road and sends his media team to announce that he has constructed a new road, are you going to be this excited over it? No? I wouldn't be so surprised though if you were impressed since a warehouse building in an old airport automatically translates into a newly constructed airport for you.

But then you come in here, preaching about an airport you know nothing about other than what you just read here. You appeared in here with a picture you don't even understand, to tell us 'what we have been missing'. Pray tell, since when does side rails perform the function of the road.[/s]

Please, address Sam Mbakwe Airport as what it is. Even the picture you brought denies the existence of the 'Imo Cargo airport' you are parading all over the place. Be objective next time. It is he who wears the shoes that know where it pinches.

Shalom.

I'll ignore the rest of your irrelevant rail rubbish and attend to the airport.

I posted the pictures of the cargo airport in Imo state, if you think it doesn't exist, explain to us the reason/s why it doesn't or why what I posted is not a cargo airport.

Many of you love to rant and argue needlessly, but you can not articulate anything sensible to support your argument with.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by plaindealer: 5:00am On Sep 03, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

This applies in first world countries not a lawless jungle like Nigerian where all the leaders that looted $400 billion dollar since 1960 are still walking the streets free and justice is for sale.. Ihedioha still has 60 cars to recover from Okorocha,4 boats and a crane

So, the reason why the useless and destructive clown in Imo is destroying and abandoning public properties in Imo state because other people stole public funds?

Instead of peddling rumors and gossips like an idle market woman, show us proof and facts with pictures of the recovered 60 cars.

Apart from peddling ipob propaganda video, you also peddle propaganda and lies for useless and incompetent project destroying and abandoning governor.

See your life.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by ogaibe1(m): 5:01am On Sep 03, 2019
This sam onwuemeodo, the propaganda arm of Rocha's Okoroawusa who is one of the past 419 governors Nigeria has produced, very conniving lying bastard. Go and answer your people because they are looking for you.
Re: Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 03, 2019
plaindealer:

So, the reason why the useless and destructive clown in Imo is destroying and abandoning public properties in Imo state because other people stole public funds?

Instead of peddling rumors and gossips like an idle market woman, show us proof and facts with pictures of the recovered 60 cars.

Apart from peddling ipob propaganda video, you also peddle propaganda and lies for useless and incompetent project destroying and abandoning governor.

See your life.. grin grin

You were part of the street urchins that assualted the Chairman of the state recovery committee trying to recover the 60 cars, boats donated by NDDC and the crane from the one legged corrupt ritualist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo / Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors / New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.