Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures (49833 Views)

FG Takes 40 Ekweremadu’s Properties, Secures Interim Forfeiture Order / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by ednut1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:

Is it because u are working in shoprite or Mamacass?
they can't pay my salary. I used to work in stanbic. Mtn and other SA firms here employ more than our useless government. Nigerians are the cause of xenophobia . Even bible u will suffer for sins of the fathers
Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by bangiskings: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mophasa:
sad
Troops should be immediately sent to Johannesburg and Pretoria ASAP cry
. which troops? let's be heading to MTN,Stanbic IBTC and DSTV office
Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by devlishGINGER(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mophasa:
sad
Troops should be immediately sent to Johannesburg and Pretoria ASAP cry
I like what you smoke
Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by GoldChest(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
And we have a useless president who ha said nothing about the killing of Nigerians in south Africa
Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by Alphacademic: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
SIZWE BANSI IS DEAD yet his voice is still loud and clear speaking against the ills of SA.

1 Like

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by donogaga(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
Too much talk, no action.

Are we really the giant of Africa?

Nigerians have suffered so much outside the shores of this country. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by penjm: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
We will no longer use mtn then.
Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by richie240: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
ednut1:
you cannot go to another mans country and sell drugs, love-vendor women , steal their women grin and do all sorts of crime and not expect retaliations. The nigerians there should leave. Nigerians were deported from ghana in 1967( both my parents were victims) we also deported ghanaians later. World no end. We have togo boys doing bricklayers and nigeriens riding bike in peace and no one send them.
plz EPP me ask dem o.
this yr alone, Togo attacked "Nigerian traders"
this yr too, Ghanian attack "Nigerian traders"
also this yr, S/A attacks "Nigerian traders".
Always claiming "victimization" upandan.
Ask them to behave themselves wherever they find themselves, taa! Theyll tell u you are lazy and jealous of them.
It seems the whole world is xenophobic of "Nigerian traders".
smh

5 Likes

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
harley88:

If only you cud pass your message with less curse words.
Notwithstanding, The FG is being too gentle on the matter.
I'm surprised that SA businesses are even still open right now in Nigeria.

I don't know what is wrong with many Nigerians! His comment was a very sickening one, I must appluad your diplomatic approach.
Viewing such an unfortunate comment, one might think Xenophobic attack started in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by Kiezodumah(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
harley88:

If only you cud pass your message with less curse words.
Notwithstanding, The FG is being too gentle on the matter.
I'm surprised that SA businesses are even still open right now in Nigeria.
Don't be surprised that some top Nigerian govt officials are benefitting financially from the SA govt jst so they could be quiet and inactive about the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by Strangelet: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hypnotism:
Someone should tell that Igbo lunatic that South Africans have moves from burning shops to burning Nigerian. If Buhari is not such a lunatic like PDP as been reiterating I wonder why he choose to continue having this puccie as foreign affair minister.

Most of the video we are seeing are Yoruba drug dealers running and lamenting

keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by philip0906(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
SmartyPants:

Time and time again people comment as if this is the solution. closing SA businesses will cause unemployment for Nigerians and leave Nigeria with no more moves to play.

So after they close the SA businesses, if another attack happens, what will the government then do?
You don't have to close down businesses...Just hit them with huge tax fees or lace it around fines (e.g what happened with MTN few years back)...They will pay. They make sh1t load of money here, make them pay through their nose. By the time the revenue that is repatriated back home takes a hit, their eye go clear.

There are other subtle diplomatic jabs that can be given targeting their institutions/businesses in here, their expatriates, diplomatic missions etc. Another option is to work alongside other countries (that will require solid diplomacy), place embargoes on their products, services etc

If the government is serious, they will pull it off.

5 Likes

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by Legendguru: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by devlishGINGER(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Dottore:
The easiest way to stop Xenophobic attacks in South Africa is for our Government to to shut their eyes and allow just a portion of the many jobless touts under Oshodj bridge to drill some south African firms in Lagos for 2 hours.
I tell you the South Africans will see that they are learners.
Nonsense.
I tell you... Just ordinary 2 hours... Dem go know say krase pass crazy

1 Like

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by Legendguru: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Oh
Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by Hitler5: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Federal government should place stricter sanctions on South Africa..but unfortunately JUBRIL is clueless...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by djbussy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Boko haram should leave Nigerians alone and go after south Africans

2 Likes

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by Dhemmyjay(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Necessary
Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
ednut1:
you cannot go to another mans country and sell drugs, love-vendor women , steal their women grin and do all sorts of crime and not expect retaliations. The nigerians there should leave. Nigerians were deported from ghana in 1967( both my parents were victims) we also deported ghanaians later. World no end. We have togo boys doing bricklayers and nigeriens riding bike in peace and no one send them.
Tell them.
Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by Hypnotism: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Yoruba drug dealers in SA ?! Even your father will laugh at the level of foolishness you have descended just to perpetuate a lie.
Strangelet:

Most of the video we are seeing are Yoruba drug dealers running and lamenting

keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by kayusely70(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Back the threat with immediate actions!
Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by Greenbirth: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
ednut1:
since I have been following your comments I realized that you are a sick lunatic from Ape or monkey kingdom. If you choose to defend any body who kills his fellow man. Meèeen you are on your own with your followers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
simplyglow:
Who are they deceiving, this has been going on for long without any intervention, why now? After a lot of innocent lives and properties have been destroyed

Meanwhile
I have nice BACK TO SCHOOL items on sale

God bless your innovative hustle

1 Like

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by skedman(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
guttentag:
Government of Maybe or May soon
Very Unrealistic set of government
even if a father is to support his own children outside he cant be so bold to support the bastard among them .the drug dealers ,people selling fake.it is them that are digracing nigeria and it them that will complain.omo ale ni won

1 Like

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by ken6488(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
dermmy:

ROTFL grin grin U mean South Africa is a NATO member? It is finished, the world must end today.
nothing Is ending any where but I know sa.. I thought really know are allies of USA maybe NATO or something
Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by devlishGINGER(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Alphacademic:
SIZWE BANSI IS DEAD yet his voice is still loud and clear speaking against the ills of SA.
I read that in my SS1
Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by DevilhimseIf: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
They should focus on how to cop those drug dealings. It is one crime catalyst!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by Paxmedical(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Donald Trump won't Send a threatening Message, he will just act.. The government of south Africa is aware of the happenings so no need sending messages. Just act.

1 Like

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Toothless bull dog. Has Nigeria ever dealt with any country? Take action let me see

1 Like

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
If 9ja government dont knw wat to do, let me just hint them. "nigeria gv should shotdown MTN 1st in nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by SirLakes: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigerians are going to South Africa to pollute there...Very useless people.

I don't support the killings though, but they should round them up and send them back to this sshithole.

If you want to live in another man's land, behave yourself there or remain in your shiithole forever

6 Likes

Re: Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures by ednut1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Greenbirth:
since I have been following your comments I realized that you are a sick lunatic from Ape or monkey kingdom. If you choose to defend any body who kills his fellow man. Meèeen you are on your own with your followers.
are these not nigerians Did they not also go to a church in ozubulu to kill . Keep defending your useless country men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers / FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Delta APC Guber Candidate, Omo Agege Vs Peter Obi Roadside Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.