Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans (87741 Views)

South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks / Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken / South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by donprinyo(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lickpreeq:
As far as they are killing osu caste and pigs from the yeast
Luciferpreeq has no issues with that grin cheesy

*Spits lipsrsealed

Virus

3 Likes

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by prinsam30: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
it is not their fault ,if to say them no get independent 1991 all these nonsense for no dey happen and I blame Nigerian government for lending their support for these Demons in human clothing

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by SyberKate(f): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
To be honest, I feel their pain.

Nigeria has been the butt of many jokes when it comes to our criminality tendencies.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by HacheNoire: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Waakanda:
Those are not tenable reasons for looting your fellow Africans. Just say you're envious of their achievements. Why not find a way to send them back to their respective countries rather than your senseless stupid approach

Everybody is envious of your achievements.

Look inwards. Are you the only lots on Earth?

4 Likes

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by ctleurocollege: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
Leave their country or abide by their rules.

Contact me if you want to study in Cyprus
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by RealGOAT: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:

If that's their wish, then grant it.
I can swear to it that Nigerians in south Africa are majorly into Fraud and drugs. I didn't read it. I know it with facts.

If they accuse us of such, they are actually saying the truth,
and we ought to cover our face in shame and return home for always embarrassing ourselves everywhere we go.

South Africa is not same as Nigeria where a state will be arrogantly claimed by another set of people from a far different region.

South Africans are lazy and Nigerians have seized the chance to snatch people's girls and wives.
So you are supporting them taking the laws into their own hands. They have police and if their law enforcement agents are compromised then they should fight them not the foreigners.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by SouthSouth1914: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:

I can swear to it that Nigerians in south Africa are majorly into Fraud and drugs. I didn't read it. I know it with facts.

and we ought to cover our face in shame and return home for always embarrassing ourselves everywhere we go.

South Africa is not same as Nigeria where a state will be arrogantly claimed by another set of people from a far different region.

South Africans are lazy and Nigerians have seized the chance to snatch people's girls and wives.

This is so lame! SA have been crime and drug ridden before Nigerians came! Since drug peddlers are Nigerians, they must be selling it to other Nigerians, I guess Mr Lucky Dube was a Nigerian that’s why he was killed in daylight!

Just like a drowning man, South Africans will cling to every negative ideology to buttress their claims! If it were not for our stupid, corrupt personified and senseless leaders, who would want to go to South Africa that were known slaves to the whites in their country in modern times! Nonsense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Highesschief1: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
The white south Africans don't support what's going on, they call the blacks lazy and use this opportunity to loot other people's property

4 Likes

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by SyberKate(f): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Antipob777:
I'm with south Africa on this. Our brothers from East are drug dealers, selling fake drugs, selling human parts and fraudsters.

SA should them back to there dirty biafra land.

I'm waiting to read from Nnamdi kanu how SA the FG will fold their arms and low SA kill his people.

Now the igbos are claiming to be Nigerians no more biafra.

Useless and shameless people.

SA have my support
Remember you guys never gave them Biafra when they were asking for it so technically they are still Nigerians whether you like it or not

5 Likes

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by skallion7(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
alphaconde:
Where ever u go remember the road that leads u home.

We did worse to the Ghanaians.

Come back up let's restructure together
Worse?, Ghanaians sent Nigerians packing first before we retaliate.

And we didn't kill or loot their properties, go back to your history class

10 Likes

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
I could care less about Nigerians in SA the warning has been going on for a long time now why they remain to stay back it’s their beeswax, there’s nothing to be envious about SA soon and very soon they will wish they never created friction with Nigeria ,the most sad thing is that it’s the black SA causing all this havoc.a business wouldn’t strive if there’s no demand, and Nigerians are known to read the market and are hardworking good or bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by IeatPussy: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
Antipob777:
I'm with south Africa on this. Our brothers from East are drug dealers, selling fake drugs, selling human parts and fraudsters.

I'm waiting to read from Nnamdi kanu how SA the FG will fold their arms and low SA kill his people.

SA have my support

Why don't you post this on Twitter or Facebook.. Cowards hide behind Nairaland and become a bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by tot(f): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Antipob777:

SA have my support

Have your support to murder and burn other human beings alive? Put your tribal sentiments aside for a minute and think about that your statement again.

There is no difference between you and the ALUU4 murderers, animalistic tendencies run deep in some veins.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by skallion7(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
HacheNoire:

Everybody is envious of your achievements.

Look inwards. Are you the only lots on Earth?
They're also looting other foreigners shops not just Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by alphaconde(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
skallion7:
Worse?, Ghanaians sent Nigerians packing first before we retaliate.

And we didn't kill or loot their properties, go back to your history class

Oga historian u are correct. The proper thing to do now is to retaliate na. Monkey
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by naijadrivablog: 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra is missing when she is needed.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by omohlexy: 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
South Africans should know that they have businesses in Nigeria and they are well received and patronised. I don't blame them sha, Nigerian youths have greed and crime flowing in their veins. Father and son are one.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by iReddington: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Waakanda:
Those are not tenable reasons for looting your fellow Africans. Just say you're envious of their achievements. Why not find a way to send them back to their respective countries rather than your senseless stupid approach
Abegi spare me that tenable nonsense, not everyone will be docile like Nigerian youths, you people are not ready to take your country from people destroying it, South Africans are. This is already a way to send them back, stupid or not, it's the right and only approach to them. No be everybody go dey siddon look like we do in naija here.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by MobilityExpress: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lickpreeq:
As far as they are killing osu caste and pigs from the yeast
Luciferpreeq has no issues with that grin cheesy

*Spits lipsrsealed

Nobody chose the tribe they where born into. It is God's doing. To mock it, is to mock God. So be careful with that. Don't let your dislike or feeling to retailate abuses on your tribe by others push you to lose your humanity. Don't laugh at the calamity of other tribes, even if they had laughed at the calamity others before. God is watching. Those who laugh at the calamity of others may later find themselves experiencing the same calamity. You might want to trade abuses etc to defend your tribe or return an insult, but please do so with conscience. Let us be good, so that good things can happen to us.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by patorial(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
These South Africans are talking about foreigners in their country and we Nigerians have already concluded that those foreigners are Nigerians. grin grin angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by joseph1832(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
The user by the name Godfrey is an idiot. He's talking about facing apartheid as if they faced it alone, as if the world didn't condemn the apartheid regime back then. Not only that, as if they didn't get financial aid of the sort from past African governments.

Ignorance at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by XhosaNostra(f): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
naijadrivablog:
XhosaNostra is missing when she is needed.

Nope, been on another one of these almost the entire day. I can't clone myself & be on every one of them at once.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by 9jaRealist: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:

How do you know this? Do you live in South Africa?
And if you do, are you also "majorly into fraud and drugs"?

Let me guess, you are one of the few exceptions... smh

>

5 Likes

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by odizeey(m): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
RealGOAT:
So you are supporting them taking the laws into their own hands. They have police and if their law enforcement agents are compromised then they should fight them not the foreigners.
not taking laws into our hands is why Nigeria is still the way it is.

If they are killing, you come back.

If you like stay. If you die, patapata na tweeter hastag them go use remember you for 12 hours.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by SEGLIZ: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
now attacking the same people that led the final battle against apartheid is a way of showing gratitude.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by dazzlingd(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:

Read what you typed and ask yourself if u have an atom of brain in your head

3 Likes

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Psalmistproject: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
THIS THEIR REASONS ARE HIGHLY SENSELESS. EVEN IF I WANT TO AGREE , WHY ARE THEY GOING ABOUT DESTROYING LEGITIMATE BUSINESSES AROUND THE VICINITY.

I BET THE FOREIGN DRUG CARTELS THEY ARE REFERRING TO ARE CALLING THEM TO COME FOR SHOOTING SPREE!

No wonder dey go Tunisia go dey Bleep saggy Tunisian harlot right inside their camp. Shameless elements!
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Tobinrobin(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
South Africans should be ashamed, no wonder white people treat them like they ain't shit in there own country because they ain't shit for real, the biggest companies in Nigeria is owned by south Africans, from DSTV to MTN to SHOPRITE, did we kill or attack anyone? The Nigeria government needs to start supporting our own people, HITV, GLO, JUSTRITE is owned by Nigerians, no more mr nice guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties / Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.