Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans (87732 Views)

South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks / Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken / South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by tsavkeghps(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Weathered: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Now we see why these monkey black south Africans where the longest serving slaves in human history.

Unevolved
Uncivilised
Barbaric
Unreachable
Unmotivated
Inherently lazy
And totally lacking in vision.

That's why they were slaves until 1994 when all of Africa granted them freedom.

Worthless breed of slaves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by executive12: 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:

If that's their wish, then grant it.
I can swear to it that Nigerians in south Africa are majorly into Fraud and drugs. I didn't read it. I know it with facts.

If they accuse us of such, they are actually saying the truth,
and we ought to cover our face in shame and return home for always embarrassing ourselves everywhere we go.

South Africa is not same as Nigeria where a state will be arrogantly claimed by another set of people from a far different region.

South Africans are lazy and Nigerians have seized the chance to snatch people's girls and wives.

I can't believe a Nigerian is justifying the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and other Africans in SA. You really come across as ignorant. It is not all the Nigerians in South Africa that are into crime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by IronGalaxy: 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Waakanda:
Those are not tenable reasons for looting your fellow Africans. Just say you're envious of their achievements. Why not find a way to send them back to their respective countries rather than your senseless stupid approach
Achievements are not a foreign concept brought in by foreigners. There has always been high achievers in South African society

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by frank417: 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
People do things as if they won't die and will carry this life to heaven.

These fools talk as if they don't loot the owners shop after attack. Is that also fighting for your land? Just say the truth! You people are lazy and hopeless!!

Even though there are bad foreigners committing fraudulent acts as you said, does that justify the killing of "every" foreigner both the bad and the INNOCENT?You call that justice? No chance for one to defend himself? Are you yourself righteous? You are all barbarians!

You all have no right to take the life of another man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by fortran12: 12:08am On Sep 03, 2019
Nigsrdumb:
They're sending Nigerians a message, the message is loud and clear. Fix your shit hole country.

I see Nigerians talking about Canada daily like Canadians are waiting for them judiciously.lol

This xenophobia is going to spread, there'll be no where to run or hide.

When are we going to confront Nigerian politicians?

B

Are you sure you read the news?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by PVC2019(f): 12:14am On Sep 03, 2019
Reading comments on this thread, YOU can agree with me that politics of tribalism has divided us so bad that you see a Nigerian, instead of fighting for his countryman, would out of hatred for their tribe encourage & call on foreigners to kill & roast fellow Nigerians alive. The hate has eaten up so deep that they didn't even bother to find out if the victims of these attacks are only from their most hated region

I bet most people on this forum are South-Africans, their Youths do not want to know if you're from the southeast or southwest? Instead of being a United Nigeria, you choose to invite an enemy to dinner thinking the detriment will be to a particular region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by WriterX(m): 12:15am On Sep 03, 2019
omohlexy:
South Africans should know that they have businesses in Nigeria and they are well received and patronised. I don't blame them sha, Nigerian youths have greed and crime flowing in their veins. Father and son are one.

Do you see a dolphin in the sea and assume only dolphins live in the sea, shut your mouth or get your facts straight , not all Nigerians are fraud,some of us sleep at 2 daily just trying to do what Is right .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by WriterX(m): 12:16am On Sep 03, 2019
PVC2019:
Reading comments on this thread, YOU can agree with me that politics of tribalism has divided us so bad that you see a Nigerian, instead of fighting for his countryman, would out of hatred for their tribe encourage & call on foreigners to kill & roast fellow Nigerians alive. The hate has eaten up so deep that they didn't even bother to find out if the victims of these attacks are only from their most hated region

I bet most people on this forum are South-Africans, their Youths do not want to know if you're from the southeast or southwest? Instead of being a United Nigeria, you choose to invite an enemy to dinner thinking the detriment will be to a particular region.

I am saddened beyond measure ,it's pathetic and disturbing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by godofuck231: 12:39am On Sep 03, 2019
HacheNoire:
[b][/b]
well said ,Nigerians in general need to behave properly, except for some good citizens who are well behaved others are into crimes to make a living, they respect nothing and call on the Federal government that's having power failure to help them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Omoslim26: 12:43am On Sep 03, 2019
The only reason is that they are jealous and bittered that Nigerians prosper in a system that enslaves them useless lazy, drugged animals that should have never be freed from the chains
and hope they know of this saying FIRST TO DO NO DEY PAIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by godofuck231: 12:50am On Sep 03, 2019
Waiting to see the family of a senator or minister as they Get killed , then they will see how it hurts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by sencekompis: 1:08am On Sep 03, 2019
IGBOS!! IBGOS!!! IGBOS!!!!! how many time have i called u people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by chizzyreal: 1:24am On Sep 03, 2019
Officialgarri:

I can swear to it that Nigerians in south Africa are majorly into Fraud and drugs. I didn't read it. I know it with facts.

and we ought to cover our face in shame and return home for always embarrassing ourselves everywhere we go.

South Africa is not same as Nigeria where a state will be arrogantly claimed by another set of people from a far different region.

South Africans are lazy and Nigerians have seized the chance to snatch people's girls and wives.

Senseless as usual. How does it corollate? A foreigner nd a citizen? Go seek for refund from ur school. U wasted money dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by ikpitreal: 1:27am On Sep 03, 2019
Officialgarri:

your mother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by chizzyreal: 1:42am On Sep 03, 2019
ikenna44:
Reading comments on Nairaland is quite saddening!
It's like people can't even have a decent discuss without bin tribalistic!

And in a funny twisted way... I think the owner of this site enjoys and supports it!

Really sad... It must be said!

The owner is a saddist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by babeosisi: 1:59am On Sep 03, 2019
alphaconde:
Where ever u go remember the road that leads u home.

We did worse to the Ghanaians.

Come back up let's restructure together

This is a lie from the pit of hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by str8talk1: 2:24am On Sep 03, 2019
There's Fulani blood in the black south Africans. if we want to investigate further, you will discover that there are similarities in the way they dance compared to that of the Fulani tribe in west Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by faceland: 3:23am On Sep 03, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

This is so lame! SA have been crime and drug ridden before Nigerians came! Since drug peddlers are Nigerians, they must be selling it to other Nigerians, I guess Mr Lucky Dube was a Nigerian that’s why he was killed in daylight!

Lucky Dube is dead because his killers thought he was a Nigerian... Back in 2000, South Africa is the only place in this wick earth that someone would stab a victim just to collect their PHONE. The only place in this wicked world were they were raping INFANTS in an 'industrious volume'. The rape-capital of the world (where even their president Zuma was a rapist), and the HIV capital of the world where 90% of them has HIV. All these vices are indigenous to the black South Africans. Disgusting people. They say we steal their women when their women are perverts, stinking obesity-hips perverts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by faceland: 3:26am On Sep 03, 2019
str8talk1:
There's Fulani blood in the black south Africans. if we want to investigate further, you will discover that there are similarities in the way they dance compared to that of the Fulani tribe in west Africa

At least Fulani has cows and is just showing us the wickedness they saw in the hands of their Arabs masters.

South Africans has sub-human DNA, have you see a South African with a normal shaped head/skull? Their head are always shaped irregularly. Even in the wild, chimpanzees are very envious and would violently kill each other out of envy. They have no real trade because 50 years ago they where literally WALKING NAKED in the desert, they don't even farm, they sleep and eat worms, ants and nuts picked on the ground. Have you ever seen a monkey engaged in trade? It must have a human trainer/master to do so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Empiree: 3:29am On Sep 03, 2019
Waakanda:
Those are not tenable reasons for looting your fellow Africans. Just say you're envious of their achievements. Why not find a way to send them back to their respective countries rather than your senseless stupid approach

The first step to moving your career to the next level is with your robust and catchy CV. Let's help you.
You seen their stupid excuses too. Thanks for that. Black people are disgrace to this world. They continue to prove to other races, especially White that black people can't govern themselves, tolerate one another let alone build a Nation. It is a shame.

There are White S. Africans. Why are they not on the streets to join these black fools?. Goes to show you black people are next to animal yet they complain of White rascism. African Americans have this same tendencies and animosity towards successful Africans in America but they can't behave like this because of America laws and justice system. Police would be deployed to stop this trash. You can see no police or army insight to stop violence against foreigners in S. Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Princeofasia: 3:38am On Sep 03, 2019
Waakanda:

The first step to moving your career to the next level is with your robust and catchy CV. Let's help you clinch that feat fast.
those are very tangible reasons to loot and kill them modafuckers. these Igbos, take their fake china cloths and medicine to south africa, sell them drugs, do all the illegal shit that is alien to south africa and when they react after warning u to stop severally, u call it zenophobia. may them commot from the country and come back to naija na. na by force to stay for person house if the person say he no want u to stay??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Princeofasia: 3:42am On Sep 03, 2019
WriterX:

Do you see a dolphin in the sea and assume only dolphins live in the sea, shut your mouth or get your facts straight , not all Nigerians are fraud,some of us sleep at 2 daily just trying to do what Is right .
shut up. when 98% the sea is occupied by dolhins , then its safe to assume the only dolphins live in the sea. i have been to almost ever country on earth and 9 out of 10 nigerians i meet are either into drugs or yahoo yahoo. safe your shit lies to someone else. naija is cursed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Princeofasia: 3:43am On Sep 03, 2019
tot:

Have your support to murder and burn other human beings alive? Put your tribal sentiments aside for a minute and think about that your statement again.

There is no difference between you and the ALUU4 murderers, animalistic tendencies run deep in some veins.
selling them fake drugs and hard drugs is worst than murder. so please shut the Bleep up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by xandy84: 4:42am On Sep 03, 2019
You sound so ignorant. Nigerian do drugs and frauds in UK, US but nobody burn or threaten to kill other Nigerians. You arrest the perpetrator of crime and make them pay for their crime and no burn innocent people's property to justify their stupidity. I am 100 per cent against fraud and drugs but jungle justice is worse and it belongs to ice age.

Officialgarri:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by yeyeosoronga: 5:04am On Sep 03, 2019
alphaconde:

Nigerians never killed Ghanaians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Saao(m): 5:09am On Sep 03, 2019
Officialgarri:

and you think other national in Nigeria are not committing crimes? The best way to handle crimes is to have law to persecute offenders. Let's see how other countries handle this madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by OakPearl(m): 5:26am On Sep 03, 2019
MummyKunle:
It's xenophobic activities that landed Mandela in jail and they made us believe he was a hero. To me Mandela was a terrorist.
If not for African nations that helped them, Mandela would have died in jail.

The business like MTN, DSTV, Shoprite etc we thought are own by South African are actually own by the White South Africans.
They can't succefully do business in their country let alone going out.
The black South Africans are more than lazy.
They are fighting all subsahara Africans, Nigerians are not their problem

Don't mind them.
Between 1948 and 1990, they blamed the whites, blabbing apartheid this and that.
They (the blacks) took over government and after 29 years, they still haven't amounted to much!
Perhaps when they finish Nigerians and other Africans there, the scale in their eyes would have fallen off for them to realise they are their real problems.
Mcheeeeeeeeeeèeew!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by ogunladeabiodu(m): 6:07am On Sep 03, 2019
MummyKunle:
It's xenophobic activities that landed Mandela in jail and they made us believe he was a hero. To me Mandela was a terrorist.

The business like MTN, DSTV, Shoprite etc we thought are own by South African are actually own by the White South Africans.
You make a good submission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Glink2018(m): 6:12am On Sep 03, 2019
alphaconde:

Did we kill Ghanaian? Did we burn their properties...?
Go and read the story again...the story my be similar but it's not the same....
This is barbaric and outrightly wickedness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by kayjay69(m): 6:19am On Sep 03, 2019
"Mandela was a terrorist?" Well if you had such a terrorist in your lineage, I guess you would be happy.
You are obviously a mischief maker and a person of low IQ to label Mandela such. Agreed his freedom and presidency may have not yielded the required gain for his people, but to simply label him a terrorist and say attacks such as these were what landed him in jail, it makes me wonder if you were not part of that apartheid regime.

MummyKunle:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by iamjavadem(m): 6:33am On Sep 03, 2019
Walahi, it’s an African thing. We like to take laws into our hands and behave like barbarians.
Lamasta:
Africans are the major problem of Africa.
See them killing there fellow brothers from another mother thinking they are cleansing their land not knowing they are causing more damage to their reputation as a nation kai atimes news like this makes you agree that Africa really has a long way to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) / Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.