Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) (65859 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by mmadu4: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
after God is doctors , this is why i donate 10k every month to them

1 Like

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by dubene: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
All I see is overcrowding. shocked

Ode
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by duchessvikki0(f): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thank God for the doctors.
Be safe baby girl
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Cosmatikka:

See auty wey mumu. U detest them cost many don use and dump u. U think I won't reply u in ur words because I'm no hum

Lol foolish useless and daft doctor twe!! tongue

1 Like

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Originalsly: 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmmm.... these White people always be coming up with some strange conditions.... I want to believe they be drug related.
Nigerian surgeons abroad perform sooo many difficult operations.... and there are those real surgeons who can do the same under similar conditions. And yes... the same way Nigerians have a bad rep abroad because of the bad eggs.... the same way doctors have a bad rep because of the bad eggs. Does US have bad egg doctors?...yes... but they are fished out... barred and prosecuted.
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by IYANGBALI: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Switruth:
. You can visit the states. One day you’ll be there. If na here them go say the pikin na witch
Amen. Thanks jare
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by samsard(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
superior1:
40 smart brains for just ordinary tumor and some idiots will still question the existence of an intelligent designer of the World.
Isn't this a foolish conclusion to jump to? Did the intelligent designer design a baby with a tumour? Did he teach the doctors how to get rid of a problem he created? Your logic is like watery beans

2 Likes

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Nekky5(f): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gifted hands!!!!! To God be the glory!!
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by israelmao(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
This is a society where every live counts unlike the Zoo
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by sonnie10: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tecno66:
How did that size of tumour make its way out of the womb through that narrow path?
Nonesenses question, did you read where it says the cycst was about 6cm at birth?
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by frozen70(f): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
I respect surgeon and other doctors, God bless their efforts

2 Likes

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Nobodyperson: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
superior1:
40 smart brains for just ordinary tumor and some idiots will still question the existence of an intelligent designer of the World.
You're the idiot here.
If your intelligent designer exist then when you get sick don't take drugs.
Just watch as you die slowly due to your foolish religious beliefs.
God is man made.
Science is the one true God!

3 Likes

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by dokyOloye: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

See Doctor?! grin haha , it's your type that kill patients any how then blame government for your inadequacies, is it government that prescribes killer drugs for patients? or rather you fake Doctors? I'm sure you bribed your way through school grin because you lack wisdom and understanding much less knowledge grin the way I detest you so called Doctors, words can't explain, Take care grin

Who cares if an inconsequential troll like you detests doctors?
That is how even d JOHESU ppl we work with detest doctors but never fail to consult even d most junior doctor when they or their relatives fall ill.
Carry your inferiority complex to somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
horlahsunbo225:
If na naija...............

Lol. Wetin go happen
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by israel24: 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
superior1:
that created the tumor abi idiot

1 Like

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by renewable1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmm! It's well.

We have solar power system as low as 135k..
Check my signature.
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
superior1:
Is it the same intelligent designer that put the tumor there? I guess he wanted to show his greatness.
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by sonnie10: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
TheAutoReporter:
This is massive... I cant imagine the pains, the agony and discomfort that baby will be going through! Thank God for doctors!
But in the USA one of the patients bill of rights is for their pain to be adequately managed.
Pain management is a right over there, that is why they have tools to grade level of pain in order to intervene accordingly.
You would often hear them ask, ‘on a level of 1-10, tell about your pain.’
Moreover there are aesthetiologist among the 40 doctors there to manage pain.
It is the law and standard of practice.
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by adamsmith81(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
[quote author=iCauseTrouble post=81855326]All I see is overcrowding. :that's how someone born in place where human live are only but scores thinks
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by babbzy23: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
[Using it to buy cars for themselves
salford1:
God bless Amelica

Whereas Nigerian politicians are spending tax payers money on themselves like drunk sailors.

1 Like

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Shaev7(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
I must say one thing, if its Nigeria...
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
If is Nigeria doctors would advise you to throw the baby away.
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by dokyOloye: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Shaev7:
I must say one thing, if its Nigeria...
Conditions much worse than this are successfully taken care of here,every week.
Go to the surgery clinics of most FMCs and teaching hospitals, you'll see more.
All those poor ppl with big lumps you see begging in hold ups, where do you think they get their treatments?

3 Likes

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Adebowalay(m): 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Explorers:
A baby born with a football-sized cyst on her neck is finally going home after a team of 40 doctors removed the growth from her neck in a gruelling operation.

Parents feared the worst when little Bella-Rose Burress was delivered with a growth that was twice the size of her own head.

But the one-week-old child has made a full recovery after the meticulous operation in Chicago, Illinois, was successful on August 27.

Doctors diagnosed Bella-Rose with cystic hygroma - a collection of fluid-filled sacs - at Ms Pilarski's 20-week scan.

At that time the growth measured 6cm but more than doubled to 13cm by the time she was born.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7418511/Baby-girl-born-football-sized-cyst-face-Chicago.html
here in 9ja...dem no send u ...when able bodied chudren Neva see fufu chop.

1 Like

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Onyeka8: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jesus Igwe.
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by SanLorrenzo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Reading this thread makes me say this...“Baba God., You are wonderful”
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by TechCapon(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
devlishGINGER:
God wanted to reveal his glory through the baby
true but my friend Hahn will not agree grin
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Innobee99(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
No be the 40 carry out the operation na. Some na to come watch
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Eportal123: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kudos to the oral and maxillofacial surgeons. �
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by tsavkeghps(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmm
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by KingGeorge5(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Explorers:
A baby born with a football-sized cyst on her neck is finally going home after a team of 40 doctors removed the growth from her neck in a gruelling operation.

Parents feared the worst when little Bella-Rose Burress was delivered with a growth that was twice the size of her own head.

But the one-week-old child has made a full recovery after the meticulous operation in Chicago, Illinois, was successful on August 27.

Doctors diagnosed Bella-Rose with cystic hygroma - a collection of fluid-filled sacs - at Ms Pilarski's 20-week scan.

At that time the growth measured 6cm but more than doubled to 13cm by the time she was born.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7418511/Baby-girl-born-football-sized-cyst-face-Chicago.html

God you too much oh!!!!
God bless America

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Morning Erection Is Now scarce / #nobraday: 13th Of October / Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.