Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) (65857 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by hahn(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
TechCapon:
true but my friend Hahn will not agree grin

God is a dumbass for putting that girl through that stress just to prove a point.

Why must god only prove itself through disaster? Why can't it while cancer so there is no cancer anymore.

Obviously this god is a egomaniacal psycopath that sees destruction at it's only tool for massaging it's ego

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Mezzy181: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wow... Nice one
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by TechCapon(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
hahn:

God is a dumbass for putting that girl through that stress just to prove a point.

Why must god only prove itself through disaster? Why can't it while cancer so there is no cancer anymore.

Obviously this god is a egomaniacal psycopath that sees destruction at it's only tool for massaging it's ego
there's only one answer to your question. "we can't question Him".
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by YinkaGold02: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
In God we trust. @ I always believe this people.
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Reeses: 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
IYANGBALI:
See as America just dey hungry me
Lol Trump said Nope
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by hahn(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
TechCapon:
there's only one answer to your question. "we can't question Him".

I can. Fortunately, it does not exist

Things would have been worse if it did
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by simeone007: 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
Americans we make heaven before us is not by going to church is the value you give to life in na naija them go snap picture they waka about they beg money looking at the couples they can’t afford 40 doctors
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by ollah2: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
dokyOloye:
That's how d doctors here also suffer to treat similar illnesses, under worse conditions.Operating in a theatre for hours and sweating on top of it cos AC isn't functional,poor lighting, sometimes NEPA goes off and you continue with phone torchlight.
But what do they get in return, abuses from d masses who should stand up for them.

And after it's done, they thank their sky daddy and pastors/imams without even appreciating the doctors that got the job done. Dead brain Nigerians
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Zege7716: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
devlishGINGER:
God wanted to reveal his glory through the baby
I believe that God has now placed divine healing in the hands of doctors more than all these fake preachers.
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Cajal(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
horlahsunbo225:
If na naija...............
...we do not even need up to 40 doctors to excise cystic hygroma , a lymphatic malformations... Fluid filled
in Nigeria
No teaching hospital in Nigeria will no be able to do this
From UCH...to Nnewi

1 Like

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
devlishGINGER:
Jesus..... Crowd control

I guarantee you ,knowing Americans and empathy they volunteered to be there unlike this country
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
hahn:

grin...I can't even say I fear for you .you go soon know
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by hahn(m): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Shaev7(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
dokyOloye:

Conditions much worse than this are successfully taken care of here,every week.
Go to the surgery clinics of most FMCs and teaching hospitals, you'll see more.
All those poor ppl with big lumps you see begging in hold ups, where do you think they get their treatments?
hmmm now I know...
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by porshie(f): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
God is super awesome
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Chrysz(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
All I see is overcrowding. shocked
You don't know about it grin
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by samfort: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
I am happy for u say u are not born in 9ja.
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Victortammy1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
horlahsunbo225:
Dem for use rusted equipments, NEPA go take light, Dem go send nurse to go buy fuel, bad boys go collect d money for her hand... Nigeria I hail thee
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Mavrick2012: 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
superior1:
40 smart brains for just ordinary tumor and some idiots will still question the existence of an intelligent designer of the World.
typical characteristic of a religionist verbal and physical assault is the only thing you guys know.
Can't ur God fight for himself

1 Like

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by khia: 12:20am On Sep 03, 2019
superior1:
40 smart brains for just ordinary tumor and some idiots will still question the existence of an intelligent designer of the World.

If they are the intelligent designer of the world, why did it take 40 brains to drain the fluid out of an ordinary tumor instead of one superior brain as you so foolishly see them?

1 Like

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by khia: 1:18am On Sep 03, 2019
devlishGINGER:

So are you telling me that God wanted this baby to suffer just so he could feed his ego and show the world how great he is by working through 40 doctors? That doesn't sound like the God I praise.

2 Likes

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Spatta: 2:48am On Sep 03, 2019
dokyOloye:
That's how d doctors here also suffer to treat similar illnesses, under worse conditions.Operating in a theatre for hours and sweating on top of it cos AC isn't functional,poor lighting, sometimes NEPA goes off and you continue with phone torchlight.
But what do they get in return, abuses from d masses who should stand up for them.

May God Bless our Nigerian Doctors, It is so sad to imagine that Doctor in foreign climes who may not be as smart as our Doctors work under a good system with well-equipped Hospitals and our doctors have to endure insensitive Government who travel abroad for their health and leave the masses abandoned. Rather than fight the government we sometimes fight our doctors when tragedy struck
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by thundafire: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2019
horlahsunbo225:
na Jesus dey go shout Doctors go run
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Bacteriologist(m): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Your belief in god is based on fear.
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by dokyOloye: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol.... What do you think engineers go through?? And hope you know we save more lives than doctors??

But you are right though, doctors aren't appreciated enough
This is not a diick measuring thread oga.
Don't behave like d lawyers who think they're in a competition with doctors.
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2019
devlishGINGER:

BABIES LIKE THIS DIE IN NIGERIA AND NIGER.

BECAUSE GOD'S GLORY IS ONLY SUFFICIENT WHEN THERE'S ADVANCEMENT IN THE ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT OF A NATION.

THERE'S NO GLORY OF GOD IN POORER COUNTRIES. MAYBE GLORY OF GOD IS A SYNONYM FOR THE HARD EFFORTS PUT TOGETHER BY MEN.. BECAUSE THINGS ONLY WORK WHEN MEN WORK. WHEN MEN FOLD THEIR ARMS GOD BECOMES PARALYSED.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2019
khia:

So are you telling me that God wanted this baby to suffer just so he could feed his ego and show the world how great he is by working through 40 doctors? That doesn't sound like the God I praise.

LOL. THAT'S EXACTLY THE GOD YOU PRAISE.

ONE TIME HE DROWNED EVERYTHING ON EARTH BECAUSE A FEW PEOPLE IN NOAH'S COMMUNITY DISOBEYED HIM.
HE BURNT DOWN SOMDOM, INCLUDING CHILDREN BECAUSE OF A FEW GAY MEN.
HE KILLED EVERY FIRST CHILD IN EGYPT JUST TO SHOW THE KING HIS GLORY.

TILL THIS DAY, HE CAUSES CALAMITIES IN GAY CLUBS IN EUROPE, AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NATURAL DISASTERS HAPPENING IN GODLESS CHINA AND AMERICA. AND IS ALSO SAID TO BE RESPONSIBLE WHEN AN ATHEIST DIES.

THAT'S EXACTLY THE GOD YOU PRAISE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by khia: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

ONE TIME HE DROWNED EVERYTHING ON EARTH BECAUSE A FEW PEOPLE IN NOAH'S COMMUNITY DISOBEYED HIM.

TILL THIS DAY, HE CAUSES CALAMITIES IN GAY CLUBS IN EUROPE, AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NATURAL DISASTERS HAPPENING IN GODLESS CHINA AND AMERICA. AND IS ALSO SAID TO BE RESPONSIBLE WHEN AN ATHEIST DIES.

LMAO grin Those incidents weren't created by YAH. White Jesus did that. grin
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Nmezor(f): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2019
Wow, thank God
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by yeman1(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2019
iamawara:
I know what 99% of u are about to type.

If na Nigeria e go die
If na Nigeria na so Dem go leave am die

This Government is useless
u said it all
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by alphaNomega: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

GTFOH

Don't you know the Bible and all other religious text are works of fiction?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Morning Erection Is Now scarce / #nobraday: 13th Of October / Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.