Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India (36722 Views)

Nigerian Arrested With 513 Grams Of Heroin In Delhi / Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by aremuforlife(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
And this set people will come back to oppress the hard working people.and look down on them as if they are not working hard enough to meet up.
We need to change our orientation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by RockHard: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wuschenna wwhhyyyyy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Hotzone(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Weak men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Neoteny(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
The Nigerian biafran society is messed up

Nobody wants to struggle to make money again !

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria Again!!!
Una no dey tire for crime? Muna no gv others wey get legit business outside Nigeria bad name abeg. Now dat I don dey ready to enter New Delhi una come dey cause wahala again, Nawa ooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Rootprof(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
One Nigeria we preach, though not happy reading this kind news but his a Nigeria weather hausa, yoruba nupe or igbo or any tribe. Please all this kind things is tarnishing our image as a country and depriving us of many benefits. Let change and stop all this bad act. Nigeria shall be great again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by owolabi5: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
THESE GUYZ NO DEY HEAR WORD!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by naijadrivablog: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
post=81857402:
see his flat head like tyre

grin OP na tribalist sha.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Emmytech01(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Check out my signature
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by ArticleBeast: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
They should execute him at once...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by joetem(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
frbona:
Curiously wink
Where is he from?

He is our developer and hardworking blooder

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Iamgrey5(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
[quote author=Neoteny post=81862598][/quote] It is not entirely about Igbos
We see everyday that only terrible things unite Nigeria these days.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Exponental(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Na hustle.... Bursted!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Sanchez01: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
He should be killed, abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by larryking540: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
frbona:
Curiously wink
Where is he from?
it doesn't matter, the world community doesn't care which tribe he comes from all they see is he is a Nigerian, when am American takes a gun and gun people down and u see the news online do u care to ask if he is from Washington or Atlanta or Georgia,
or Wisconsin, wat comes to ur mind is he is an American , which state is he from isn't ur concern,

I believe u are educated start acting like one

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by dazzlingd(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
He may not be a Nigerian.....
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by gwarotango: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Immhotep berra come in here immediately and don't shy away from tribalism grin

Cc LZAA grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by martineverest(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigerians and quick-wealth syndrome....smh for this generation of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by vertueptime: 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
Na them, dilectors childlen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by HimName: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
On behalf of our people ( IPOB), Please be informed that we are staying off this post.

We will in our usual manner, evade some other unrelated post/topic and event unexplainable angers.

An IPOB man has finally can not can!

Thanks for understanding our position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by babatee90(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Uchenna! Uchenna!! Uchenna Amaka!!!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by madenigga(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
the day that India would get fed up with all these drug nonsense and fraud u guys keep bringing to there country and start attacking all of u, tomorrow u guys would start saying Indians are jealous of your success. Indians are lazy etc.

MAD PEOPLE

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Angelfrost(m): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
ctleurocollege:
But why always Igbos? please don't take my question wrongly, I sincerely want to know out of curiosity not tribalism, I like Igbo language

It's largely a failure of leadership, and a decay in values...

This is what happens when society worships money, and accords undue respect to wealthy people with no query as to the source of such wealth... This is not the African, nor Igbo culture of time past.

Sadly, it will get worse... Many more are determined to get a piece of that heaven even if it means taking a short cut through hell.

There has to be massive reorientation, and indoctrination on the need to be legit even in the pursuit of the good life.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Hollyharjii: 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
I dey always fear the Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Abagworo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
frbona:
Curiously wink
Where is he from?

Abia or Akwaibom. His name is a mix of Igbo and Ibibio with surname being Ibibio.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by larryking540: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
aremuforlife:
And this set people will come back to oppress the hard working people.and look down on them as if they are not working hard enough to meet up.
We need to change our orientation.

na u even day reason them o,
when I step outside my home,
I don't admire any vehicle that passes me, I don't even look back,

if u carry my babe becus say u don arrive, I go leave the girl for u,

I kw say money day jump from one hand to the other,if ur purpose of becoming wealthy is to oppress people, my dear I leave their matter for nature to take control,

na u they give them eye, I kw send u according to burna boy o

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by baratech: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Chai
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by kingkhan(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Uchenna Israel Obutt

as expected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) / Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police / Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.