Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India (36723 Views)

Nigerian Arrested With 513 Grams Of Heroin In Delhi / Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
I don't blame him but the indian gvt.
Why give bail to a drug pusher.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by YinkaGold02: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
This people will never learn
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Unik3030: 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
madenigga:
the day that India would get fed up with all these drug nonsense and fraud u guys keep bringing to there country and start attacking all of u, tomorrow u guys would start saying Indians are jealous of your success. Indians are lazy etc.

MAD PEOPLE
dont mind them, they go to other people's country n mess it up n when those people are fed up they will start claiming xenophobia. y is it hard to hustle legitimately n b cool, they want to go from 1 - 100 without work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Paretomaster1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Uchenna.... Why? Botu why..
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Studyinchina200(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Useless India
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by IGBOGENE27(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Na dem
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by tianshie(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Dis things no even resemble eggs.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by tsavkeghps(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmm
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by MetaPhysical: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hey OP,
Is that him in the picture? I think you need to get your story right. You are mixing apple and pawpaw in one basket. grin

This guy in picture, from top to bottom, fit an Iboman. The person arrested for drug....na Ibo Op watch yasef! grin grin

Kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwenu!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by MetaPhysical: 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
danjumakolo:
I don't blame him but the indian gvt.
Why give bail to a drug pusher.

Wallahi!

Three guys were caught recently for internet fraud. One of them an Ibo had been arrested before and released on bail. After his arrest third time he didnt even sound remorseful about his crime or victims. He talked about self preservation.

He told the press guy "i made a mistake, if i knew i would be arrested again i should have relocated out of Nigeria".

In other words....find safehaven where he can commit his crime undetected and unharassed. Can you imagine. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by foreshore(m): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
frbona:
Curiously wink
Where is he from?

Na dem dem, no need to mention name
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by deolu2000(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
But why now..... l came , I saw and I was not disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by iAmViper(m): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
[quote author=StrikeBack post=81862529] grin
This case is a Nigerian case please say no Tribalism
Quick question
The shape of the earth is
A) FLAT
B)CONIC
C) SPHERE

Please say no to Tribalism[/quote

FLATINNOS]
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by iAmViper(m): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
This case is a Nigerian case please say no Tribalism
Quick question
The shape of the earth is
A) FLAT
B)CONIC
C) SPHERE

Please say no to Tribalism[/quote

FLATINNOS]
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by iberrylee(m): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ipob the druggist amaka
See head like chuckwu ogufe ojukwu's scrotum
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by iAmViper(m): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Igbo kwenu!!!
In madam KEMI olunloyo voice
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
post=81857402:
see his flat head like tyre
That is an akwaibom man.
As soon as u see drug, u care less about the name.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Uchenna amaka grin embarassed embarassed
He is from akwaibom
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:04am On Sep 03, 2019
Seriously some useless Igbos should stop this show of shame.. I'm an Igbo and I hate drug dealers.. He should rot in jail.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Steviealohan(m): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2019
frbona:
Curiously wink
Where is he from?
from your village
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by PoliteActivist: 12:24am On Sep 03, 2019
ctleurocollege:
But why always Igbos? please don't take my question wrongly, I sincerely want to know out of curiosity not tribalism, I like Igbo language

You have totally forgotten Saudi Arabia.

"The laws of Saudi Arabia states that persons who commits such offences shall be executed.

The impending execution follows the execution of Kudirat Afolabi for drug trafficking and Saheed Sobade, another Nigerian, reportedly nabbed with 1,183 grams of cocaine powder in Jeddah.

The convicted Nigerians are:

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Tunde Ibrahim

Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Lolo Babatunde

Sulaiman Tunde

Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola

Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Adam Idris Abubakar

Saka Zakaria

Biola Lawal

Isa Abubakar Adam

Ibrahim Chiroma

Hafis Amosu

Aliu Muhammad

Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi

Mistura Yekini

Amina Ajoke Alobi

Kuburat Ibrahim

Alaja Olufunke Alalaoe Abdulqadir"

Fawsat Balagun Alabi

Aisha Muhammad Amira

Adebayo Zakariya
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by grandstar(m): 12:32am On Sep 03, 2019
what is very painful is that when they blow and make money from this illicit business, they won't take the first flight home and end this nefarious business.

They will instead continue in it until they are caught or 6 feet under.

Like the black lead character in "Power" said "I dont know of any old drug dealer. They are either dead or in prison". Seems this guys choice is prison

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by KanuSE: 12:41am On Sep 03, 2019
post=81857402:
see his flat head like tyre

Lol
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by sencekompis: 12:57am On Sep 03, 2019
ole omo ibo
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by urchman23: 1:18am On Sep 03, 2019
All this onitsha boys go dey give us bad name.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by linearity: 1:39am On Sep 03, 2019
Dis India people sabi take hard drug sha!

What is the government doing to curb the demand side of the equation?

According to the laws of economic, demand drives the supply and if you don’t do anything on the demand side, if you like take out a million suppliers each day, more suppliers will enter the space and take their place.

This is ditto to the ‘drug war’ in America, they should do something to the demand side of the equation.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 03, 2019
linearity:
Dis India people sabi take hard drug sha!

What is the government doing to curb the demand side of the equation?

According to the laws of economic, demand drives the supply and if you don’t do anything on the demand side, if you like take out a million suppliers each day, more suppliers will enter the space and take their place.

This is ditto to the ‘drug war’ in America, they should do something to the demand side of the equation.

Using ur logic of supply and demand for unlawful activities

Nigerians get robbed or killed or scammed by Nigerians

So what is Nigerian government doing to curb the demand side of Nigerians wanting to get killed or robbed or scammed.

I hope u realise the stupidity of your argument

There is no demand or supply logic to criminal activities since criminal activities prey on unwilling victims including drug related offences , young kids r hooked onto drugs by coercion , fraud and guile. They feed the need by hooking people to narcotics.

In the supply chain network of international drug networks , the country of origin of drug peddlers should be the ones to worry most , since the effects of the same are largely manifested in those countries.

The bigger question is what will happen when the countries effected by the drug peddlers decide enough is enough and put up draconian measures like in Indonesia.

Then where will the drug peddlers run to ?
The country of their origin.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India by 1Sharon(f): 3:21am On Sep 03, 2019
joetem:

He is our developer and hardworking blooder

Nnaaa menn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi / Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police / 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.