Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) (6908 Views)

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by Allsingles: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
As a single lady, will you marry him or allow your sister to marry him?

Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by Allsingles: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2019

Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by blackpanthar: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
he does not DRESS like where he lives.... so that means he has a bigger VISION.... you can not use the color or shape or current state of a man to determine his future estate .... THAT WOULD SIMPLY BE MYOPIA

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by showafrica(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
The guy look neat and clean, the house looks like a temporary stay. The question does not make sense.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by drealcivilceno(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Allsingles:
As a single lady, will you marry him or allow your sister to marry him?
Oga is the man a local warrior for the land coz na the hin last hope be that ooh!
Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by goodmorning40: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
Love is blind
His will be there with him while hoping for a better tomorrow
Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by abeniagbon(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
God Is wonderful
Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
If my sis say she will marry this man. I will give the couple 1m to start up then spread another 1m in 10 monthly installments. They definitely need to get a better apartment.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by 24kmagic: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Same old shit
Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
No. Cant get married and raise children there.

rather we will build a betterlife together first. Then tie the knot. Because even if a woman loves the man now. A year into the marriage, there would be tension. And a family built together from the ground would always be strong cause of the foundation.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Why should marriage be in the mind of someone who lives in this kinda environment

he should be thinking of getting himself out of this mess and not thinking of adding another person to it.

Na like this poverty dey take enter generational level small time they will start having kids there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by Niyeal(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
The guy is not staying there, but he keep his weed there for the fear of ndlea and police

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by darichlife: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
Behind those doors could be a golden room filled with wealth of ideas waiting to be established

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by Mutemenot(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Women likes finished product

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by Desric(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
With what I'm reading here, it means all these women saying no, laye laye, have already conceded their eternal status as LIABILITIES. So the women themselves can are also without a tangible life to impact on their partners other than to come and become pests. NB:Do not believe everything you read or see on social media, some do worst shot in real life but post the opposite on social media. They only let you see what they want you to see and not the real deal is.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by tchidi066(f): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
That environment is not conducive enough to raise a family
Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
He is wearing a red shoe, what kind of guy wears a red shoe,I am trying to understand the combination undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by fcdgrand(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
the funny part is, no girl want to marry man in that kind of place but many girls will still Bleep the guy in that house even spend one month, so girls who are you playing?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Op will you sleep in that house?
Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by Desric(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Girls can form, sleep on mat and come out to claim I can't sleep on a foam that's on bare floor.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by Modernist: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Blackivy27:
No. Cant get married and raise children there.

rather we will build a betterlife together first. Then tie the knot. Because even if a woman loves the man now. A year into the marriage, there would be tension. And a family built together from the ground would always be strong cause of the foundation.
And you're not Even 20.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by WildChild00(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
virgoquin:
Why should marriage be in the mind of someone who lives in this kinda environment

he should be thinking of getting himself out of this mess and not thinking of adding another person to it.

Na like this poverty dey take enter generational level small time they will start having kids there

What is this old woman saying again shocked
Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by Deckline(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Reason with me.
If i no get today,i go get am tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by Mekenz(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
the guy is just a Corp member posted in that village, no much alternative for him so he decided to settle there for the mean time, pending his relocation......

for me I can't even invite my girlfriend in such area.....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by Callertunez: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Can he date himself

Does he like himself like that?

Leave story....

Make money, take care of your own(family, wife, relatives, whosoever)
Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by Florblu(f): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
I'm not working this hard to live in penury
Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by Offpoint: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
You don't judge a book by it cover...

You don't know what inside might worth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by madenigga(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
showafrica:
The guy look neat and clean, the house looks like a temporary stay. The question does not make sense.
thats how some corpers lodge are in some states in Nigeria.
Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by khia: 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
blackpanthar:
he does not DRESS like where he lives.... so that means he has a bigger VISION.... you can not use the color or shape or current state of a man to determine his future estate .... THAT WOULD SIMPLY BE MYOPIA

If a man can't afford to take care of himself properly he is not ready to take on the responsibilities of dating and definitely not marriage. Those things will come when he's ready.
Re: Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) by khia: 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
madenigga:

thats how some corpers lodge are in some states in Nigeria.

Are you serious? The government should take good care of their youth corps. I'm shocked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes / See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering / Flirting With a South Korean Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.