Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

?? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ?? (5412 Views)

Sniper Is Not Killing People!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Dhinmmar:

He's an empty barrel that's why he makes the loudest noise. Screaming jee chuba ego and degrading legitimate and professional hustle, he's pained that he can't be legitimate like others.
To even think he's from Neni, Chukwu ajuu ihe ọjọọ.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ?? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Theflint1:

Keep confirming your stupidity and by the time you're caught, you'd be wishing for Buka kpomo and rice cheesy cheesy cheesy

come and catch me na cheesy
I've just been indulging your stupidity since,just having fun with an air headed PUNK.
Does alcohol(spirits and champagne) expire?have you ever seen an expiry date on a single bottle of whiskey?
I guess not since you can't afford it.na with 2k you make from peddling laptops that you will use to buy the kind of products I deal In? undecided
And to think the foolish lady up there is even asking if it's true I bring in expired alcohol is really a call for concern,especially for someone seeking to travel out for a second degree.
How do you intend to pass their exams(toefl and co)?
I am sure you aren't going anywhere.
See them.see people making it legit cheesy
That is if they even have jobs in the first place undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
If I tell you to point where I said you import expired gin you'll start foaming in the mouth...you need solid comprehension skills to pass international exams wink wink
I didn't take TOEFL dummy, took GRE and I'm sure you'd take the exam five times and you won't match my score grin grin grin
nwanneni:
come and catch me na cheesy
I've just been indulging your stupidity since,just having fun with an air headed PUNK.
Does alcohol(spirits and champagne) expire?have you ever seen an expiry date on a single bottle of whiskey?
I guess not since you can't afford it.na with 2k you make from peddling laptops that you will use to buy the kind of products I deal In? undecided
And to think the foolish lady up there is even asking if it's true I bring in expired alcohol is really a call for concern,especially for someone seeking to travel out for a second degree.

2 Likes

Re: ?? by Dhinmmar(f): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:

Haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq
Shebi fear is now catching you to mention me.
Have you finished going through all my post? Haq haq haq haq haq haq
You import fake alcoholic drinks, you already attested to it and even bragged about it. Stop fearing and await your karma.
At least I'm going through the process in a legitimate way, passed IELTS too. Unlike you an illegal immigrant that was deported.
Haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq

1 Like

Re: ?? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Theflint1:
If I tell you to point where I said you import expired gin you'll start foaming in the mouth wink wink
I didn't take TOEFL dummy, took GRE and I'm sure you'd take the exam five times and you won't match my score grin grin grin
wetin I dey use toefl,gre and co to do.
To go and start life all over again?no na cheesy
It's for people like you and the dummy woman up there,not me.
Re: ?? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
Dhinmmar:

You import fake alcoholic drinks, you already attested to it and even bragged about it. Stop fearing and await your karma.
At least I'm going through the process in a legitimate way, passed IELTS too. Unlike you an illegal immigrant that was deported.
deported
Is this one mad? cheesy
Travel first,get life first,then we can talk.
That is if you will be granted visa in the first place grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
wetin I dey use toefl,gre and co to do.
To go and start life all over again?no na cheesy
It's for people like you and the dummy woman up there,not me.

There's more to life than smuggling expired products man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
deported
Is this one mad? cheesy

How about you stop smuggling then we can have this discussion? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: ?? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Dhinmmar:

the karma should come sooner than later.How does karma chase a person that hasn't offended it in the first place?
You all have switched narratives from expired to fake?come on,you can do better.
I wonder why an old woman who claims to be married with kids want to travel for greener pastures undecided
Seems like the person that married you is such a loser.
No worry,God go do am wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ?? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Theflint1:

There's more to life than smuggling expired products man grin grin grin

k.
There is more to life than being poor man cheesy
Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
the karma should come sooner than later.How does karma chase a person that hasn't offended it in the first place?
You all have switched narratives from expired to fake?come on,you can do better.
I wonder why an old woman who claims to be married with kids want to travel for greener pastures undecided

Pay attention so you don't look stupid, and what's wrong with traveling out for greener pastures? Were you not the same person that posted your sister's Canadian visa to brag? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: ?? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
Theflint1:

Pay attention so you don't look stupid, and what's wrong with traveling out for greener pastures? Were you not the same person that posted your sister's Canadian visa to brag? tongue tongue
Did my sister go to Canada at old age leaving behind kids and a husband?
Of course not na.
She left at the appropriate age(17) or so to study(fully funded by our mother) and today she's a doc that owns her own house,a citizen,owns 2 powerful Mercedes cars.something I don't expect underachievers like you to understand grin
26 and still trying to go to the west?come on...
I left Africa at 19 fam,came back at 21 and started my business and college immediately.
Reason why we aren't mates today boy wink
Go figure!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ?? by Dhinmmar(f): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
deported
Is this one mad? cheesy
Have you forgotten writing it in one of your sobriquet.
Haq haq haq haq.

What is the difference between fake and expired?
An old woman? Greener pastures? I bet you are indirectly talking about yourself, you should go through all my post with your common sense in check.
Haq haq haq haq haq haq

Nah, he's not a loser, he's blessed.

Or maybe you're still indirectly writing about the loser that left your mom for another woman. Is that why you turned out so bad?
Haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq

I hope you use your time and resources very well. Importer of adulterated alcohol, empty barrel.

3 Likes

Re: ?? by Upperhand(f): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
grin
Suffer head weh get money pass you+your mama+papa+siblings combined wink
Selling used laptop na work? undecided
Nigga you are the lowest of the low Nigerian na.
Talk true say no be buka rice and one kpomo you chop this morning before going under sun in computer village to look for who will buy your 40k used lappy cheesy
I dey enter high sea?this thing dull o.Wetin my boys come dey do na undecided
Patiently waiting to see the next millennium you will make a sale to make meagre 20k.
Used laptops ffs! grin grin

You talk too much and you are filled with pride... Am sure this is logobenz, I can deduce the sane tone in all your post,i once followed you while I read your post on your new found love because when you mentioned suicide after the relationship didn't work and unfollowed you afterward immediately I discovered you weren't who you portrayed on your relationship post (emotional, sensitive, down to earth).you are totally something else, full of pride and very insensitive.

Sometimes you talk like you got no blood running through your veins.. If you at this stage can talk like this, I wonder what we should expect from the like of Mark Zuckerberg, but the reverse is the case... It is only an empty gourd that makes noise. At 28 years ,you are grown up and you need to learn how to make resonable contribution with passing insult to people or being rude or proud. All these your insult here and there aren't called for and doesn't add to your value( money, respect etc)

The other time, you endlessly attacked a girl of 17years for leaving the family business because she gained admission into the University. Ask yourself what you gained by making that little girl get depressed the more. You were supposed to advise her based on your experience (being elderly person to her) and not to start insulting and condemning her( remember,we are all human and mistake in inevitable) or better still, you could have just read her post and move on without those insult if you had no good advise for her. That the little girl did make the sensible decision/part you took while you were at her age ,doesn't give you the right to condemn her.remember what work for A might not work for B

Ordinarily,i don't do this(comment),I just read post and comment...But your attitude towards people and situation forced me to write this epistle. I was your fan in July and after reading some of your post, always boasting about money and insulting everyone, I got irritated by your post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
SO you're not aware she can travel out with her family to any part of the world if she so desires?

You left Nigeria after failing JAMB on multiple attempts, went abroad to hustle and came back to Nigeria to get a degree from the only school that would accept you...we don hear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You understand your sister's achievement isn't your right? Will she be proud knowing you're a smuggler...shipping in expired goods?

nwanneni:
Of course not na.
She left at the appropriate age(17) or so to study(fully funded by our mother) and today she's a doc that owns her own house,a citizen,owns 2 powerful Mercedes cars.something I don't expect underachievers like you to understand grin
I left Africa at 19 fam,came back at 21 and started my business and college immediately.
Go figure!

2 Likes

Re: ?? by Upperhand(f): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
grin
Suffer head weh get money pass you+your mama+papa+siblings combined wink
Selling used laptop na work? undecided
Nigga you are the lowest of the low Nigerian na.
Talk true say no be buka rice and one kpomo you chop this morning before going under sun in computer village to look for who will buy your 40k used lappy cheesy
I dey enter high sea?this thing dull o.Wetin my boys come dey do na undecided
Patiently waiting to see the next millennium you will make a sale to make meagre 20k.
Used laptops ffs! grin grin

You talk too much and you are filled with pride... Am sure this is logobenz, I can deduce the sane tone in all your post,i once followed you while I read your post on your new found love because when you mentioned suicide after the relationship didn't work and unfollowed you afterward immediately I discovered you weren't who you portrayed on your relationship post (emotional, sensitive, down to earth).you are totally something else, full of pride and very insensitive.

Sometimes you talk like you got no blood running through your veins.. If you at this stage can talk like this, I wonder what we should expect from the like of Mark Zuckerberg, but the reverse is the case... It is only an empty gourd that makes noise. At 28 years ,you are grown up and you need to learn how to make resonable contribution with passing insult to people or being rude or proud. All these your insult here and there aren't called for and doesn't add to your value( money, respect etc)

The other time, you endlessly attacked a girl of 17years for leaving the family business because she gained admission into the University. Ask yourself what you gained by making that little girl get depressed the more. You were supposed to advise her based on your experience (being elderly person to her) and not to start insulting and condemning her( remember,we are all human and mistake in inevitable) or better still, you could have just read her post and move on without those insult if you had no good advise for her. That the little girl did make the sensible decision/part you took while you were at her age ,doesn't give you the right to condemn her.remember what work for A might not work for B

Ordinarily,i don't do this(comment),I just read post and comment...But your attitude towards people and situation forced me to write this epistle. I was your fan in July and after reading some of your post, always boasting about money and insulting everyone, I got irritated by your posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Upperhand:

Ordinarily,i don't do this(comment),I just read post and comment...But your attitude towards people and situation forced me to write this epistle. I was your fan in July and after reading some of your post, always boasting about money and insulting everyone, I got irritated by your posts
Internet hard man wink wink
Re: ?? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Upperhand:

I really don't care about what you think about me,so stop giving yourself false importance.
I still repeat,the 17 y/o girl is selfish,insensitive and dumb.
Who leaves his/her family at that fragile point?did she later succeed with the studies?
Keep your sanctimony to yourself alright?
Thanks.
Re: ?? by dokyOloye: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
Of course not na.
Go figure!
nwanne hapu ndi a.
90% of them agaro aghota ife ya na nwoke na-eme and ife melu nwoke ji eme ma ekwu ka o si ekwu.
munwa ka bu onye olu oyibo,ejiro m kita,ma na m fu onye na-agba mbo,m na-asopuru ya,nyekwa ya way ya.
ufodu ndi Nigeria nunwa na-akogheri online bu ndi highest 11pm every night,ha anakpugo ula,while guy man na-amu anya every etiti abani na-plan ihe o nwere ike ime.
d same reason fa ji asi na oga gazzuzz na cartalk di arrogant but nwoke malu mmuo no ya n'ime,malu ife kalu ya obi.
hapu ndi a,gi na fa aburo mate mentality wise.Ufodu n'ime ha,highest ife ifia ahu ha menugolu bu ije school ma obu imu nwa!
udo!

1 Like

Re: ?? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Dhinmmar:

Have you forgotten writing it in one of your sobriquet.
Haq haq haq haq.

What is the difference between fake and expired?
An old woman? Greener pastures? I bet you are indirectly talking about yourself, you should go through all my post with your common sense in check.
Haq haq haq haq haq haq

Nah, he's not a loser, he's blessed.

Or maybe you're still indirectly writing about the loser that left your mom for another woman. Is that why you turned out so bad?
Haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq

I hope you use your time and resources very well. Importer of adulterated alcohol, empty barrel.
I wonder the kind of blessed man that sends his wife abroad for greener pastures leaving him behind and the kids undecided
Blessed must have a new meaning these days cheesy
You don move from expired to fake now now? undecided
What's next in line?stolen I guess.
Go read more on your Toefl,make e no be say na me make you no travel again to save the young family from financial depression.
Blockhead smiley

1 Like

Re: ?? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
dokyOloye:

nwanne hapu ndi a.
90% of them agaro aghota ife ya na nwoke na-eme and ife melu nwoke ji eme ma ekwu ka o si ekwu.
munwa ka bu onye olu oyibo,ejiro m kita,ma na m fu onye na-agba mbo,m na-asopuru ya,nyekwa ya way ya.
ufodu ndi Nigeria nunwa na-akogheri online bu ndi highest 11pm every night,ha anakpugo ula,while guy man na-amu anya every etiti abani na-plan ihe o nwere ike ime.
d same reason fa ji asi na oga gazzuzz na cartalk di arrogant but nwoke malu mmuo no ya n'ime,malu ife kalu ya obi.
hapu ndi a,gi na fa aburo mate mentality wise.
udo!
Udo nwanne,thank you.
Ndi anwa welum ezigbo iwe tata.
Mana m ga hapuru ha to their stupidity from now onwards.
Udo nwanne.

1 Like

Re: ?? by Upperhand(f): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
I really don't care about what you think about me,so stop giving yourself false importance.
I still repeat,the 17 y/o girl is selfish,insensitive and dumb.
Who leaves his/her family at that fragile point?did she later succeed with the studies?
Keep your sanctimony to yourself alright?
Thanks.

There is this saying, pride comes before fall...... Though that's not my prayer for you...but use your brain and stop acting like you know tomorrow...God help you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ?? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
Upperhand:

There is this saying, pride comes before fall...... Though that's not my prayer for you...but use your brain and stop acting like you know tomorrow...God help you
God help us all.

1 Like

Re: ?? by Dhinmmar(f): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
i wonder the kind of blessed man that sends his wife abroad for greener pastures leaving him behind and the kids undecided
Blessed must have a new meaning these days cheesy
You don move from expired to fake now now? undecided
What's next in line?stolen I guess.
Go read more on your Toefl,make e no be say na me make you no travel again to save the young family from financial depression.
Blockhead smiley
A man that trusts and love his wife, that is ready to push her further. Thats what he's, a blessed and favored man. I bet it sounds very strange to you maybe cos of your upbringing to the extent that your mentality is strange.
You fight within yourself to appear strong but what you need more in your heart is love which you actually lacked. Ohhhh! Poor soul!!! Is that why you're mean and force yourself to appear rich online? Is that why you mock people and try to ride on their emotions?
Did your sis run away from Nigeria because of financial depression? Is that why she refused to come back? Wow!! You must be typing from experience.

Empty barrel, importer of adulterated products.
Even with all the money you make, you still park your car in a rented apartment even causing problems in the apartment.
Mr. Chimney.

Haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq

1 Like

Re: ?? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=sassysure post=81880714]
When did it start?

Did u grow up with it or it just started.

Not forming relationship.

U know mental problem are problems of the mind that most times were buried deep it keep on metamorphosizing that we finally forget the root.

Every human has emotions. Some are stifled. Urs has been successfully hidden.
Some might be be childhood incidents.
Nigeria has never recognised mental problem as a serious issue so getting proper help from the hospital is zero. What do the drs even know.
Not having emotion at all is a shock absorber. E.g. after a child witnessed the parent brutally murdered in cold blood might stop talking for yrs.

Most mental cases have root from the family.
So open up about your family. Ur first post already condemned your family.
Tell me what somebody in your family said to u or did that made u to crawl into shell in order to protect urself unknowingly.

Or u can tell me how a typical day in your family looks like.
Has your parents ever complimented you?
Anybody in your family.
that in a country like Nigeria, one can not make it without relationships(man know man, 'networking') and I was not built to seek relationships.
And that I am unable to develop staining any interest for more than a few hours.

You can pm me, or I send you a dm.
Re: ?? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Squillaci:

I think my emotional bluntness started at age 13 or so. we don't talk much in our family. I just greet my parents in the morning and that's it. I don't talk much.
And I can stay for years without calling... 'out of sight, out of mind' basically.
We don't do compliments at home. Compliments tend to have no effect on me. I just say 'thank you'. And I don't look out for greetings or compliments. I just realized I have never used smileys before. Guess my brain is not interested in showing emotions to others.
I think in general I don't seek external validation, as if there is no space for anybody in my heart. Whatever 'friendship' I have had have been extremely one-sided and have never been initiated by me.
I am kind of emotionally self-sufficient.
My only problem is that in a country like Nigeria, one can not make it without relationships(man know man, 'networking') and I was not built to seek relationships.
And that I am unable to develop passion for anything. My depression kind of keeps me from sustaining any interest for more than a few hours.

You can pm me, or I send you a dm. My number is ****
If u are emotionally self sufficient, why are u sick then?
Why is it body and mind in conflict?

U want to vomit suicide because u are fed up with what is happening in your life so why did u say u are emotionally sufficient?
An emotionally sufficient person don't get depressed easily or think about killing himself.

There are people that are emotionally detached especially choleric but that doesn't means they are emotionless.
Ur first post showed the level of ur emotion. U have built that theory for so long that u have believed it whole heartedly but it's wrong.
Why do u nurture self pity?
U don't make effort to sustain friendship. Isn't that selfishness?
Why did u ask me to dm u?
U just threw it out there.
If I want to do that, I will be the one demanding for your number.
Not the other way round.
I can see from that request alone that u give a damn about how your action affects others.
Are u happy with that?
Do u love the idea that u are depressed?

Take your time pls.
Thank u kiss
Re: ?? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Pls ignore the slowpoke. You'll be familiar with his nuisance in the food section before he was banned.
Ok.
I can remember now.
Thank u kiss
Re: ?? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2019
sassysure:

If u are emotionally self sufficient, why are u sick then?
Why is it body and mind in conflict?

U want to vomit suicide because u are fed up with what is happening in your life so why did u say u are emotionally sufficient?
An emotionally sufficient person don't get depressed easily or think about killing himself.

There are people that are emotionally detached especially choleric but that doesn't means they are emotionless.
Ur first post showed the level of ur emotion. U have built that theory for so long that u have believed it whole heartedly but it's wrong.
Why do u nurture self pity?
U don't make effort to sustain friendship. Isn't that selfishness?
Why did u ask me to dm u?
U just threw it out there.
If I want to do that, I will be the one demanding for your number.
Not the other way round.
I can see from that request alone that u give a damn about how your action affects others.
Are u happy with that?
Do u love the idea that u are depressed?

Take your time pls.
Thank u kiss

you have no idea what you're talking about. It's wisdom to know when to keep quiet when you don't know much about a topic.

Thanks.
Re: ?? by sisisioge: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The topic has been successfully derailed. Hian! How market fa? This brother must not kill himself. He shall live to witness the greatness of this nation... From the look of things, its gonna take a looooong time. Hang on bro...it is well.

2 Likes

Re: ?? by ahnie: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Drama kweens and kings

Hilarious punchlines
Re: ?? by frozen70(f): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Squillaci:

where I go tie the rope. I know get ceiling fan sef. And I stay with people.
No high rise building to jump from sef. All these 1/2 storey building no fit kill me. I no wan paralyze, na die I want.
I just need a means that kills 100%.

Stop playing jokes with issues like this

If you are depressed, speak out and if you are not depressed but want to make a fool of yourself, go ahead, those that died in suicide didn't come back to life.

If you kill your self, our population is minus 1 and at that moment a woman will give bith, so its plus 1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Advice! / I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. / My Wife Don See Me Finish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.