Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,431 members, 7,853,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ?? (5414 Views)

Sniper Is Not Killing People!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ?? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
Theflint1:

You talk too much... don't take life serious yet you wanted to commit suicide because of a girl that owed you nothing.
fùck off wink
Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
fùck off wink

Okay Suicide Boy wink
Re: ?? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
Theflint1:

Okay Suicide Boy wink
okay cheap,used laptop peddler. wink
Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
okay cheap,used laptop peddler. wink

Much better than smuggling expired alcoholic drinks...the law will catch up with you soon tongue
Re: ?? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Theflint1:

Much better than smuggling expired alcoholic drinks...the law will catch up with you soon tongue
No,what's more important is who makes more money wink
More just landed btw smiley
Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:

You'll be caught soon and I'm sure you won't waste time coming to beg Nairanders for help grin
Re: ?? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Squillaci:

I am not emotional at all. In my family, I can't say I love or hate anyone. I hardly have feelings for anybody. Unable to form relationships with people.
When did it start?

Did u grow up with it or it just started.

Not forming relationship.

U know mental problem are problems of the mind that most times were buried deep it keep on metamorphosizing that we finally forget the root.

Every human has emotions. Some are stifled. Urs has been successfully hidden.
Some might be be childhood incidents.
Nigeria has never recognised mental problem as a serious issue so getting proper help from the hospital is zero. What do the drs even know.
Not having emotion at all is a shock absorber. E.g. after a child witnessed the parent brutally murdered in cold blood might stop talking for yrs.

Most mental cases have root from the family.
So open up about your family. Ur first post already condemned your family.
Tell me what somebody in your family said to u or did that made u to crawl into shell in order to protect urself unknowingly.

Or u can tell me how a typical day in your family looks like.
Has your parents ever complimented you?
Anybody in your family.

I would have loved us to chat offline but I don't have social accounts.
Remember that everybody has a story to tell. Some had it worst.
Its only left to u to determine if u want your story to be heard.
Our mind is our strongest weapon. There is nothing it can't cushion depending on what u feed it.
Even as this world is filled with wickedness and filth, it's still your choice to decide to see the good side of the world and embrace it.
U think positive, ur subconscious stimulates your brain to release positive energy and vibes around you that attract positive people around u. And u will walk positive without knowing it
Re: ?? by ahnie: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Whassup @the two fighters!
Re: ?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
Theflint1:

You'll be caught soon and I'm sure you won't waste time coming to beg Nairanders for help grin
If at all I would,it wouldn't be from people like you that I make/have more money than na....
The law isn't catching up anytime soon punk.
That was a few days ago btw...
Hustle o,so that you'll upgrade from importing used laptops in bags to container load too from Europe.
We all started there too tbh but today,men don pass that shiii cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
If at all I would, it wouldn't be from people like you that I make/have more money than na....
The law isn't catching up anytime soon punk.
That was a few days ago btw...
Hustle o,so that you'll upgrade from importing used laptops in bags to container load too from Europe.
We all started there too tbh but today,men don pass that shiii cool

Did you include the bolded last time you were begging Nairalanders for a reason to live?

You don begin post picture...mumu boy grin grin grin

Container load of smuggled goods...would pass man.

1 Like

Re: ?? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
Theflint1:

Did you include the bolded last time you were begging Nairalanders for a reason to live?

You don begin post picture...mumu boy grin grin grin

Container load of smuggled goods...would pass man.
It is the only way to intimidate people like you na.
Big money always give y'all the creeps and I like it grin
Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
It is the only way to intimidate people like you na.
Big money always give y'all the creeps and I like it grin

Lol... meaning you go piss for pant if you see people like Dangote dem...ypu see why you'd always resort to suicide as a solution to problems cool

1 Like

Re: ?? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Theflint1:

Lol... meaning you go piss for pant if you see people like Dangote dem...ypu see why you'd always resort to suicide as a solution to problems cool
A man that has his own money can never be intimidated by the money of another,since he too can afford his basic necessities and some luxury.so go figure! cheesy
P.S;No be today we begin meet people like Dangote na,no be everybody be son of a nobody wink
Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
A man that has his own money can never be intimidated by the money of another,since he too can afford his basic necessities and some luxury.so go figure! cheesy
P.S;No be today we begin meet people like Dangote na,no be everybody be son of a nobody wink

I'm using your logic on you, not surprised you didn't get it. undecided
Life is relative and what you consider luxury is lunch for some other person.

1 Like

Re: ?? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Theflint1:

I'm using your logic on you, not surprised you didn't get it.
Life is relative and what you consider luxury is lunch for some other person.

It's a good thing I am that "other person" smiley
Re: ?? by Dhinmmar(f): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:

Wait, you import expired alcoholic drinks shocked shocked
I thought you wrote you grew up in money and already have properties in your name since you were 22yo. Is that how desperate you want the money that you import fake products at the detriment of people's life? How cheap can you be shocked
Nemesis will soon catch up with you if you really import fake drink.

1 Like

Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
It's a good thing I am that "other person" smiley

Anybody can be anything on the internet so whatever rocks your boat grin grin

1 Like

Re: ?? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Dhinmmar:

I thought you wrote you grew up in money and already have properties in your name since you were 22yo. Is that how desperate you want the money that you import fake products at the detriment of people's life? How cheap can you be shocked
Believe the fool at your own peril.
Also,I'm an igbo boy.we don't sit at home and look up to our parent's properties.
We weren't raised like that at all wink
Re: ?? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
Theflint1:

Anybody can be anything on the internet so whatever rocks your boat grin grin
atleast I don't get to be a used,beatdown laptop peddler smiley
There is more to life than 200k investment for 20k profit grin
Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
Dhinmmar:

grin grin grin grin
Dangote neighbour

1 Like

Re: ?? by Dhinmmar(f): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
Theflint1:

grin grin grin grin
Dangote neighbour
Haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
Also,I'm an igbo boy.we don't sit at home and look up to our parent's properties.

That's why you chose smuggling as a way out...Na to lie say Dangote pikin dey follow you smuggle gin remain.

1 Like

Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
atleast I don't get to be a used,beatdown laptop peddler smiley
There is more to life than 200k investment for 20k profit grin

How about you stop smuggling expired drinks undecided

1 Like

Re: ?? by Dhinmmar(f): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
But you actually wrote by yourself that another just landed when he wrote you import fake alcohol,so you're indirectly/directly agreeing with him.
Like I wrote, nemesis will soon catch up with you in one way or another if you actually do fake products.
I'm Igbo but I don't do fake.

1 Like

Re: ?? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
Theflint1:

That's why you chose smuggling as a way out...Na to lie say Dangote pikin dey follow you smuggle gin remain.
Yes o,dangote sef want follow dey bring in gin too since e see the kind money boys dey pack from the stuff if not for his religion that restricts it.
Nigga enjoy your poverty alone,leave me out of it.
I am allergic to that stuff,you should try it too. wink

1 Share

Re: ?? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
Dhinmmar:

But you actually wrote by yourself that another just landed when he wrote you import fake alcohol,so you're indirectly/directly agreeing with him.
Like I wrote, nemesis will soon catch up with you in one way or another if you actually do fake products.
k
Re: ?? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
Theflint1:

How about you stop smuggling expired drinks undecided
How about you stop being poor? undecided
Suffer no dey tire you??
Ah ah!!

1 Like

Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mumu boy, e say Dangote wan follow am enter high sea dey dodge naval officers...suffer-head! grin grin grin grin
nwanneni:
Yes o,dangote sef want follow dey bring in gin too since e see the kind money boys dey pack from the stuff if not for his religion that restricts it.
Nigga enjoy your poverty alone,leave me out of it.
I am allergic to that stuff,you should try it too. wink

1 Like

Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Dhinmmar:

kiss kiss kiss

It's people like him that dent the image of ibo people...imagine someone importing expired products and he's bragging boldly about it.

2 Likes

Re: ?? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Theflint1:
Mumu boy, e say Dangote wan follow am enter high sea dey dodge naval officers...suffer-head! grin grin grin grin
grin
Suffer head weh get money pass you+your mama+papa+siblings combined wink
Selling used laptop na work? undecided
Nigga you are the lowest of the low Nigerian na.
Talk true say no be buka rice and one kpomo you chop this morning before going under sun in computer village to look for who will buy your 40k used lappy cheesy
I dey enter high sea?this thing dull o.Wetin my boys come dey do na undecided
Patiently waiting to see the next millennium you will make a sale to make meagre 20k.
Used laptops ffs! grin grin
Re: ?? by Dhinmmar(f): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Theflint1:
kiss kiss kiss

It's people like him that dent the image of igbo people...imagine someone importing expired products and he's bragging boldly about it.
He's an empty barrel that's why he makes the loudest noise. Screaming jee chuba ego and degrading legitimate and professional hustle, he's probably pained that he can't be legitimate like others.
To even think he's from Neni, Chukwu ajuu ihe ọjọọ.

1 Like

Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
grin
Suffer head weh get money pass you+your mama+papa+siblings combined wink
Selling used laptop na work? undecided
Nigga you are the lowest of the low Nigerian na.
Talk true say no be buka rice and one kpomo you chop this morning before going under sun in computer village to look for who will buy your 40k used lappy cheesy
I dey enter high sea?this thing dull o.Wetin my boys come dey do na undecided
Patiently waiting to see the next millennium you will make a sale to make meagre 20k.
Used laptops ffs! grin grin

Keep confirming your stupidity and by the time you're caught, you'd be wishing for Buka kpomo and rice cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. / My Wife Don See Me Finish. / The Scam Called Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.