Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,083 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Fibroid: Types, Symptoms, Causes - All You Need To Know - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid: Types, Symptoms, Causes - All You Need To Know (20275 Views)

Genital Herpes: Symptoms, Causes, Risks, Complications, Diagnosis, Treatment / Diabetes: Types, Symptoms, Causes And Treatment / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fibroid: Types, Symptoms, Causes - All You Need To Know by fibonacci2526: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
queenfav:
Saw someone that was rushed to my hospital with the pain, it was that day I heard the nurses say it's worse than labor pains.She was around 21 weeks as well, seems that's the time it strikes during pregnancy.Thank God you overcame it, we women have a lot to go through in this life.

It was damn scary, was hospitalized for 3 days but thank God it ended in praise but the funny thing is I didn't even know I had it till I went to the first scan.
Re: Fibroid: Types, Symptoms, Causes - All You Need To Know by grandlexuz(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
keryj:

Thanks very much, what kind of tests can be carried out to find the exact kind of diagnosis. He has done a lot of tests already but he is being told its stress causing the ulcer.

Please what's the full meaning of NSAIDS. Thanks

A test for the bacteria Helicobacter pylori is often the first test. Stool or breath sample is often used. Blood samples not very accurate. Other tests include Endoscopy, CT scan and Upper Gastrointestinal series. It is now known that stress don't cause gastric ulcers. However the can aggravate the problem..
NSAIDS stands for Non Stetoidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs..Drugs used for inflammation but don't belong to the class of steroids.. Examples are aspirin, ibuprofen, diclofenac, felvin etc.. They can erode the lining of the stomach and esophagus..
Re: Fibroid: Types, Symptoms, Causes - All You Need To Know by keryj(f): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
grandlexuz:

A test for the bacteria Helicobacter pylori is often the first test. Stool or breath sample is often used. Blood samples not very accurate. Other tests include Endoscopy, CT scan and Upper Gastrointestinal series. It is now known that stress don't cause gastric ulcers. However the can aggravate the problem..
NSAIDS stands for Non Stetoidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs..Drugs used for inflammation but don't belong to the class of steroids.. Examples are aspirin, ibuprofen, diclofenac, felvin etc.. They can erode the lining of the stomach and esophagus..

Thanks so much. You v been very helpful
Re: Fibroid: Types, Symptoms, Causes - All You Need To Know by queenfav(f): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
fibonacci2526:

It was damn scary, was hospitalized for 3 days but thank God it ended in praise but the funny thing is I didn't even know I had it till I went to the first scan.
Na wa, it's just to be thanking God daily. It's not a nice experience at all.
Re: Fibroid: Types, Symptoms, Causes - All You Need To Know by healthserve(m): 3:09am On Sep 07, 2019
brtaiwo:
A wonderful write up. This is where medicine fail. We can say with all assurance that the Pads are the main cause of fibroid. Sanitary pads contain Dioxin. Which is a main toxic element.

Women should avoid, bleached pads and should look for pads with Anion strip.

It helps so much in correction of fibroid. We have have testimonial of those helped using this sanitary pad.

True

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dna Test In Nigeria / Sickle Cell: "Dreams Shattered, Disappointed But Survived" - Nigerian Lady / Necessity Of Birth Control, Family Planning In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.