Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

I Used Sperm To Treat My Pimples And It Worked – Facebook Sex Therapist, Angela - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Used Sperm To Treat My Pimples And It Worked – Facebook Sex Therapist, Angela (443 Views)

Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? / I Used Sperm To Treat My Pimples And It Worked – Facebook Sex Therapist / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used Sperm To Treat My Pimples And It Worked – Facebook Sex Therapist, Angela by charlly2016(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
A sex advisor by the Facebook name Angela Nwos shared her most recent excellence revelation.

A sex advisor by the Facebook name Angela Nwos shared her most recent excellence revelation. She posted on Facebook how she utilized sperm to tidy up the pimple her face. That basic investigation influenced her to work to do in the conviction that a woman needn't bother with a man to be excellent, a conviction that was placed in he by her mom.

Read what Angela Nwosu shared underneath.

"I utilized SPERM for pimple treatment, and am slightl sickened to report that it really worked?

Indeed women! your man can in reality help you to have gol gleaming face. It might sound unusual yet believe me when it works and it's the best. Sperm is useful for skin auto Proteins and different supplements rich in sperm can help for immaculate facial treatment.

My mom dependably let me know, "You needn't bother with a mama be delightful," yet that conviction was hazardously threate as of late. I won't delve into the subtle elements (believe me, it w more ungainly than attractive), however whether it was a lac correspondence or a mishap, I wound up canvassed in sperm — and I was truly annoyed about it. At that point, recalled my exploration and caught a portion of the spe we were both shrouded in to put on the pimples all over.

The following day… I woke up short pimples!!!Honestly had no goal of putting sperm on my pimple before deed. Allows simply say it was a Mouth Gig turned out badly with my profound spouse, that I wound up profiting from, ighotago?

So next time you have intercourse, attempt set aside some sperm apply all over, make a point to express gratitude toward me later".

Re: I Used Sperm To Treat My Pimples And It Worked – Facebook Sex Therapist, Angela by tyup(m): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
crap
Re: I Used Sperm To Treat My Pimples And It Worked – Facebook Sex Therapist, Angela by heartleboy: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
The face no clear self

Sperm !!!!!! Eewoooo

This one weak me ooo

Re: I Used Sperm To Treat My Pimples And It Worked – Facebook Sex Therapist, Angela by Mutemenot(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
Soon pharmacy shops go begin sell sperm for pimple treatment wink
Re: I Used Sperm To Treat My Pimples And It Worked – Facebook Sex Therapist, Angela by meobizy(f): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
...and the smell? I’ve thought of this multiple times but that smell, yuck! I’ll prefer to use it as moisturizer because that thing spreads like a motherfucker.
Re: I Used Sperm To Treat My Pimples And It Worked – Facebook Sex Therapist, Angela by meobizy(f): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mutemenot:
Soon pharmacy shops go begin sell sperm for pimple treatment wink
Aloe Vera creams already work better.

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Nursing Students In The Upgrade Of Nursing Practice In Nigeria / My Skin Changes In Cold Weather / Can An Hepatitis B Patient Work In A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.