Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Used Sperm To Treat My Pimples And It Worked – Facebook Sex Therapist - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Used Sperm To Treat My Pimples And It Worked – Facebook Sex Therapist (272 Views)

Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? / I Used Sperm To Treat My Pimples And It Worked – Facebook Sex Therapist, Angela / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Used Sperm To Treat My Pimples And It Worked – Facebook Sex Therapist by charlly2016(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
A sex advisor by the Facebook name Angela Nwos shared her most recent excellence revelation.

A sex advisor by the Facebook name Angela Nwos shared her most recent excellence revelation. She posted on Facebook how she utilized sperm to tidy up the pimple her face. That basic investigation influenced her to work to do in the conviction that a woman needn't bother with a man to be excellent, a conviction that was placed in he by her mom.

Read what Angela Nwosu shared underneath.

"I utilized SPERM for pimple treatment, and am slightl sickened to report that it really worked?

Indeed women! your man can in reality help you to have gol gleaming face. It might sound unusual yet believe me when it works and it's the best. Sperm is useful for skin auto Proteins and different supplements rich in sperm can help for immaculate facial treatment.

My mom dependably let me know, "You needn't bother with a mama be delightful," yet that conviction was hazardously threate as of late. I won't delve into the subtle elements (believe me, it w more ungainly than attractive), however whether it was a lac correspondence or a mishap, I wound up canvassed in sperm — and I was truly annoyed about it. At that point, recalled my exploration and caught a portion of the spe we were both shrouded in to put on the pimples all over.

The following day… I woke up short pimples!!!Honestly had no goal of putting sperm on my pimple before deed. Allows simply say it was a Mouth Gig turned out badly with my profound spouse, that I wound up profiting from, ighotago?

So next time you have intercourse, attempt set aside some sperm apply all over, make a point to express gratitude toward me later".

https://perfectherb..com/2018/03/i-used-sperm-to-treat-my-pimples

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia Is A Psychological Disorder – World Mental Health Body / What The Doctors May Not Be Telling You About High Blood Pressure Medications!! / Lung Cancer Treatment In India Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.