Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 (120623 Views)

Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday / More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawuenya's White Wedding Holds Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by Mercy2006(f): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2019
ezrael360:
Davido actually have sense lass lass. Do u notice he didn't wear his Bling blings over to his in-law's place
what will they do if he wore it? The parents who saw nothing bad in their daughter been a live-in sex buddy,cook,cleaner,would now bat an eyelid about bling blings.Money na the koko.His sins are forgiven as long as he is ready to throw some millions in their way,trust me
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

That's not my point, they are always here to condemn Yoruba men and tell everyone how useless they are bla bla, but no one is condemning Davido with an Igbo.
They claim Igbo women fall hands by not marrying Igbo men, but nobody is advising her to go for an Igbo man.
Tonto's problem was associated with a Yoruba man and he was castigated seriously, she has paraded not lesser than 5 Igbo men publicly but they used and dumped her.
Herself and followers never for once called out the Igbo men that jilted her, but everyone was on Churchill's neck and reminding people how they have warned Igbo girls to stay away from Afonjas.
Ok, they know the history of their Igbo grandmother? Interesting!

Okay, I get where you are coming from.

On the boldest, why won't they? We are talking about their father's mother here and not some ancestors that lived some centuries ago.
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by degamemaster(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2019
ladyF:
Wawwwuuuu. And IPOB and Afonja on Nairaland be killing themselves.

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin

My crush, you're back after a long break, welcome. Wishing you just say "Hi" to me...
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by ladyF(f): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2019
degamemaster:

My crush, you're back after a long break, welcome. Wishing you just say "Hi" to me...

Lol. Thanks for the welcome message boss. wink
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by degamemaster(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2019
Elexdallas:
Chioma won,
Competition closed grin

Igbo women bringing real peace and love and progress to to Yoruba men since 18bc, FFK comes to mind and now this...
Congratulations to them.
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by degamemaster(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2019
ladyF:

Lol. Thanks for the welcome message boss. wink

Wow.... she said something.... ����

It's Lady F Again.
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by ladyF(f): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2019
degamemaster:

Wow.... she said something.... ����

It's Lady F Again.
grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by degamemaster(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2019
ladyF:

grin grin grin

You won't understand how that few words make a me feel... It's Lady F Again.

In fact can I contact you through any of the numbers on your profile pls?
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by degamemaster(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2019
ladyF:

grin grin grin

You won't understand how those few words make a me feel... It's Lady F Again.

Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by degamemaster(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2019
ladyF:

grin grin grin

You won't understand how those few words make a me feel... It's Lady F Again. grin grin grin

Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by Ochuksbaba(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
money good o
so Davido can gather mind ,do introduction with Chioma's family while wearing Palm sandals abi slippers,,while the girls FAM members are well dressed in native attires,& de are smiling
I think Chioma introduced her family to OBo,not the other way round
##Bleep poverty

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by uniqueflash(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
johnchins:
Why is Chioma looking sad up there?
really?minister of sad observation

Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by Mercy2006(f): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
degamemaster:

Igbo women bringing real peace and love and progress to to Yoruba men since 18bc, FFK comes to mind and now this...
Congratulations to them.
pray tell us what progress ffk's wife brought to his life since they have been together?
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by degamemaster(m): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mercy2006:
pray tell us what progress ffk's wife brought to his life since they have been together?

Are you blind to the strong and cute boys she have given him? Are you blind to that FFK has become more responsible in family affairs and more reasonable in national discuss?
Just a few to remind you, don't let me go further than this...
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by Mercy2006(f): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
degamemaster:

Are you blind to the strong and cute boys she have given him? Are you blind to that FFK has become more responsible in family affairs and more reasonable in national discuss?
Just a few to remind you, don't let me go further than this...
O God,you people sha.You are irredeemable.Haba
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by opebiboy: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Congrats
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by MrGerald(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
Bamz:
Wawu

This is NOT a drill, I repeat this is NOT a drill.

Meanwhile, please patronise me guys grin
You dey watch Fury too much.
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by stormborn28(m): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nmezor:
Interesting
meeeennhh ....thank God he did not just bang the pvssy for nothing
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by stormborn28(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mercy2006:
what will they do if he wore it? The parents who saw nothing bad in their daughter been a live-in sex buddy,cook,cleaner,would now bat an eyelid about bling blings.Money na the koko.His sins are forgiven as long as he is ready to throw some millions in their way,trust me
hmmmmmm......he has been pounding the pvssy for long
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by babeosisi: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Does she have a choice?
Someone that dropped out of school to follow man.

She is also a drop out?
Sad
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by Eportal123: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
You should learn to mind your business
Tobiloba3:
You should learn how to keep your mouth shut sometimes
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by gwama: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
babeosisi:
SO chioma insists on marrying this public toilet

But as all men are public toilets, one must choose at least one that has a lot of money. cool cool cool cool
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by gwama: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
I hope at least that they do the differents blood test for HIV, epathitis and genotype, it vey important when you want to get married. wink wink wink wink
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by Arewa12: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
aalangel:

Why're you talking like Tomiwa in my office?

Lolz cheesy cheesy cheesy sis... Na reality of life. I
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by aalangel(f): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
Arewa12:

Lolz cheesy cheesy cheesy sis... Na reality of life. I

Just wish them well. Davido has to grow up one day.
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
NACE13:

100% spot on,bro. He even has two kids on the side out of wedlock, yet the girl's parents still accepted. Imagine if it were to be a struggling guy. Indeed rules/laws are only applied to work on the poor/middle-class in Nigeria

Ur head deh there
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
safarigirl:
You don't know what you're saying

Regular hustlers keep ladies in their houses, sleeping with them, and nobody has come to arrest them

Do you know how many University couples live together?

You don't know what you're saying

Dear, its not how u think. I dont doubt what u said, what I mean is these university couples usually do it without the knowledge of their parents.

But the davido's is so open, even with kids outside wedlock from almost shameless prostitutes; yet theyre all smiling. That shows d influence of power and money. So I know what Im saying.
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by Nmezor(f): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
stormborn28:
meeeennhh ....thank God he did not just bang the pvssy for nothing
hmmm
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by opebiboy: 4:46am On Sep 04, 2019
Chioma my lover
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by Hamachi(f): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2019
07069742652. Call me
sunnymix:
check ur mail..i have smtin 4 u..
Re: Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 by aziaka111(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=faithfull18 post=81873238] Lol, is this suppose to be a prayer [/quote sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos / @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.