Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

The Admonition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Admonition (225 Views)

Senator Yakubu Oseni's Admonition To Artisans On Phone & Laptop Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Admonition by SamBeck(m): 1:20am On Sep 03, 2019
Do you know that the admonition of Paul the Apostle in the book of Ephesians 4vs1-5 is a direct advocating of one Nigeria? A comprehensive and holistic view of this passage depicts a mindset.
Our differences and tribal sentiments apart, do you know that the unity we all seek for in this nation is largely dependent on you. To grow this nation and enable us live in harmony, it is important that we all lay aside our differences both in culture and belief to embrace our national unity and identity. There is a need to cure ourselves off the tribalism diseases and mindset we are plagued with as a nation and see ourselves as one people; sharing the same identity as a NIGERIAN, sleeping with the same bed spread the GREEN WHITE GREEN FLAG, and having the same roof as a cover over our head NIGERIA.
To see the unity of this nation become a reality, we must put away tribal sentiments and tolerate ourselves and beliefs, we must get to a point where we can say “whether he be a Yoruba man or an Igbo man I know not but what I know is whereas I am a NIGERIAN, he is also my brother”. This is a true testimony of one whose utmost loyalty is to the nation not to a locality.
You might think it is not possible, it is not realistic but think about this;
 How was it possible for us as Nigerians to lay aside our traditional beliefs and charms just in the pursuit of Islamic religion or Christianity as a religion?
 What will it amount to if we have a united nation, a nation without ethnic sentiments, how beautiful will it be?
 The same way we all can lay aside our traditional differences for the sake of our national unity instead of fighting ourselves over tribal sentiments.

#NewGenerationPolitics
#NGP
#NewGenerationLeaders
#OneNigeria
#NigeriaMustObey

@Honor_Oluwaseun

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Wife Exemplified Why Religion Shouldn’t Divide Nigerians – Gov. Akeredol / El-rufai: PDP Will Never Be Relevant Again In Kaduna / APC & PDP Fights Over Seats At Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.