Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

El-rufai: PDP Will Never Be Relevant Again In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: PDP Will Never Be Relevant Again In Kaduna (224 Views)

Shaibu: PDP Will Lose Edo State If They Don’t Accept Me As Candidate / Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 / PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai: PDP Will Never Be Relevant Again In Kaduna by jarawa: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kaduna State governor Nasir Ahmed El-Rufai has said that the opposition party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), will never be relevant again in the state. The governor disclosed this while addressing All Progressives Party loyalists who visited him to congratulate him over his victory at the tribunal.

El-rufai said the PDP, apart from embezzling public funds, also destroyed the state in the last 16 years of their administration.

“Today we were told we are the honest and the liars are told they are liars. God willing, PDP will never be relevant in this state. We don’t talk too much because if God gives you leadership, all you need to do is to focus on ‎your work so that God will make it easy for you to deliver.

“We don’t talk about their injustice, we don’t talk about the public wealth they embezzled to build houses and didn’t repair or provide water. They didn’t provide roads and markets. “They only destroyed the town where they were supposed to do something better they caved it out and shared to people to build corner shops. All the money given to them in 16 years, they can’t show you one project except the Kawo express road,” he said.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/el-rufai-pdp-will-never-be-relevant-again-in-kaduna.html
Re: El-rufai: PDP Will Never Be Relevant Again In Kaduna by KwoiZabo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
... but they have Sokoto, Bauchi, FCT, Zamfara & Kano is coming. All in your Backyard
All that is keeping APC is Buhari's cultlike following. By 2023 APC will die. If you doubt me ask Okoroawusa.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: PDP Will Never Be Relevant Again In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
Elrufai for president...202_?

Re: El-rufai: PDP Will Never Be Relevant Again In Kaduna by aolawale025: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Never say never again

(1) (Reply)

Quick Question? / New Nigeria. / I Didn't Deactivate My Account, I Just Don't Have Data—seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.