Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia (7423 Views)

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career / Exclusive: Mercy Johnson’s Sister - “we Never Planned To Cancel The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Meldrick(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2010
opabukun:

Tu baba should go 4 HIV & AIDS test.

Its d children i pity!
1.rosy moment may not last
2.single parenting (wich some of the gals may nt b able to handle)
3.d issue of naughty person in d home of dem mama later in life.

wish dem well sha.

He sure knows his status that's another reason why he can come out and boast of his healthy state and that of his children BUT IF I MAY ASK DO YOU KNOW YOUR OWN STATUS. GO FOR TEST RATHER THAN ALLOW YOUR FINGERS SHAKE ON THE KEYBOARD.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by kcng: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2010
Today 2 face has earned my respect. It takes a man to admit his wrong doing. its easy to togue lash him cause many have never tasted fame or succes like he has.its really not easy ignoring beautiful women when they come after you,it will take the grace of God. As for condoms if you use condoms your not having sex,thats masturbation with the rubber, cause there is really no contact between the organs its just our imagination that runs wild.but in reality you are just having sex with a piece of rubber.abstainance is still the ultimate wait till you get married thats the best time to have sex.not when it will wound you.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by seyilabi(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2010
grin NOTHING DEY HAPPEN !!!! shocked
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by yadyas4LV: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2010
hymmmmmmmmm see perception!
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Yoshiyuki(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2010
Watch out, heard Tu-face gets ladies pregnant via bluetooth!
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by eros(m): 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2010
Responsible DAD.There is nothing like taking responsibility for your wrong doing and trying to correct your mistakes. Nice one man.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by donobi(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2010
Tu baba, i have a lady here for u to bang she want to increase the tally.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Stankoko(m): 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2010
What do you expect from a man who comes from a poor background and suddenly bump into fame and stardom. The fame and stardom will actually bump into his head and this is what actually happened to Idibia. One of the reasons being that he lacked good up-bringing.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by madprof(m): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2010
kcng:

Today 2 face has earned my respect. It takes a man to admit his wrong doing. its easy to togue lash him cause many have never tasted fame or succes like he has.its really not easy ignoring beautiful women when they come after you,it will take the grace of God. As for condoms if you use condoms your not having sex,thats self-service with the rubber, cause there is really no contact between the organs its just our imagination that runs wild.but in reality you are just having sex with a piece of rubber.abstainance is still the ultimate wait till you get married thats the best time to have intimacy.not when it will wound you.

What?! I think you are loco. Did you see any woman forcing herself on Tuface maybe at gunpoint? And no, admitting wrongdoing does not necessarily make you a man, especially when you do not particularly show any remorse or commitment to change. Tuface is a Hot, reckless toad with no self-control, period. If that is what it takes to earn your respect then I guess you have really low standards.

Yoshiyuki:

Watch out, heard Tu-face gets ladies pregnant via bluetooth!

grin grin

donobi:

Tu baba, i have a lady here for u to bang she want to increase the tally.

grin grin
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by akinbabson(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2010
Dat is tu baba 4u. Frm d tone of d write up, it's him. All in all, na in slang b dat. Tu baba
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Oba234: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2010
does polygamy have a different meaning in Nigeria than the US? I thought Polygamy is a man married to more than one woman. In Tuface's case, he just have a lot of baby mamas and thats it.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Yoighaman(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2010
@madprof. King is not loco, u need to think twice b4 making such assertions, Bill Clinton n Tiger Woods were remorseful, Ashely Cole? may b, Wayne Rooney? may b not?, point is, stardom n enormous wealth has its own traps, my greatest worry is reading d following headlines on a Monday daily, 'President Obama of USA', blah blah blah,

May God help us all,
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by bkbabe97y(m): 3:23am On Oct 28, 2010
I'm not averse to fxcucking any gal I find attractive, but I'd be damned if I dont strap up! Who's trying to have HIV/ a litter of kids all ova?!

Nigga should shut the hell up and enjoy the pain and misery that comes with irresponsibility!
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by nconcept: 5:41am On Oct 28, 2010
I dnt blame 2face, 4 those of u running ur mouth,u dnt understand d pressure of being handsome alone,nt to top it wif fame,

Ya dnt know what gals can do,

Chilee, I like wat u'r doin bruv, Itz Nas.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Basics007: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2010
Good thing is accepted all the children. Not all men can do that
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by ceasyc(f): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2010
"never planned to be polygamous" my arse. what did dey make condoms for eh? i shud give u a standing ovation 4 accepting d kids? in your dreams man. dna test no dey? abeg go sidown jo

na u be d only musician wey e fine n b man? promiscuous fool. ashewo kobokobo

i still like your music tho n think your fine but not my type tho cos u too spoil
grin
grin
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by UyiIredia(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2010
@ Tuface Idibia & topic >>> abegiiii !!!!!!!! >>> make i hear word
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by tpia5: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2010
u dnt understand d pressure of being handsome alone

the pressure of being handsome means dont use a condom?
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Basildon1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2010
Why do i get this weird feeling that not all of those kids might be his?? Most likely his though but u never know.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by stz(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2010
i noticed that most of baba's babies come as females. I dont think he has any male child, undecided
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by stz(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2010
ceasyc:

"never planned to be polygamous" my arse. what did dey make condoms for eh? i shud give u a standing ovation 4 accepting d kids? in your dreams man. dna test no dey? abeg go sidown jo

na u be d only musician wey e fine n b man? promiscuous fool. ashewo kobokobo

i still like your music tho n think your fine but not my type tho cos u too spoil
grin
grin
you know its very easy for you to criticize 2baba using strong language,  Why dont you enter the place, and see if you no go carry belle too,  grin
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by ceasyc(f): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2010
stz:

you know its very easy for you to criticize 2baba using strong language, Why dont you enter the place, and see if you no go carry belle too, grin

which kain rubbish dis wan dey yarn/type? enter which place? which belle? God 4bid. talk 4 ursef. hissesssss. maybe u no dey grasp wetin u read d 1st time so read my post well again especially d last line n u'd get ur answer there n my entire post

stz stop kissing his arse n call a spade a spade = he's a promiscuous fool. ashewo kobokobo. he goat. I SAID IT, IT HAD TO B SAID. freedom of speech on nl. SO ANY1 WHO DISAGREES CAN GO JUMP INTO D RED SEA.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
ceasyc:

which kain rubbish dis wan dey yarn/type? enter which place? which belle? God 4bid. talk 4 ursef. hissesssss. maybe u no dey grasp wetin u read d 1st time so read my post well again especially d last line n u'd get your answer there n my entire post

stz stop kissing his arse n call a spade a spade = he's a promiscuous fool. ashewo kobokobo. he goat. I SAID IT, IT HAD TO B SAID. freedom of speech on nl. SO ANY1 WHO DISAGREES CAN GO JUMP INTO D RED SEA.

Which man trust this she-goat? Na so dem dey first tok ba?
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by ceasyc(f): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
ferdiii:

Which man trust this she-goat? Na so dem dey first tok ba?

hahaha lwkmd. E pain am wella. Hehe. He must b a he goat too abi na u b d 2face D promiscuous he goat wey no no d use of condom or self control? If so y u dey disguise? c me c wahala oh. no be stz again na ferdiii now. hissessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

is dis thread about both of u or me? did i mention ya names or insult u in my posts? trouble makers. if it was a woman dat is promiscuous/behaved like 2face una 4 don curse am plus all d women 4 dis world tire. bollocks! does it make it right/good cos he's a man or 2face or a musician? nonsensical

sum go say ceasyc don start again but me i no kia oh so ok lets go there since na u 1st start am. your mother is a she-goat. your entire female relatives = she goats, your wife/wife to be = she goats. your born n unborn female children = she-goats, In short your entire female lineage na she goats.

didnt u read my post where i stated "freedom of speech on nl. SO ANY1 WHO DISAGREES CAN GO JUMP INTO D RED SEA".  so y r u still typing? U no fit type when your dead or in d red sea. Go hang n die jo. Ode fuckhead chimp person mumu dunce ozuo numakon baboon oloriburuku. asylum neva full oh dis is NAIRALAND!

Let me leave dis thread for foolish fools like u to continue your madness jare since dem neva still take u go psychiatric hospital. hisssssssssssssss
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by ceasyc(f): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2010
Oba234:

does polygamy have a different meaning in Nigeria than the US? I thought Polygamy is a man married to more than one woman. In Tuface's case, he just have a lot of baby mamas and thats it.

lwkmd. dem dey plan d one wey im do/talk? use a condom or self control. he should have said i never planned to be polygamous promiscuous
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by tlops(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2010
ofcourse you planned it indirectly, its like sleep behind the wheels and saying "I did not plan to crash". yes he did!!!
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by kstrika(m): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2010
i tink if care is nt taken there re other's behind the scene,
tubaba tell us the truth, ho many **me* did u p**G**T ?
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by aol(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2010
i hope this tuface is not pleadin . .when ur albums dey shack you,you no know the time . . .now maybe because u don broke na im u dey sound like say they use otumopo for you . .guy u no well cool
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Stankoko(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2010
aol:

i hope this tuface is not pleadin . .when your albums dey shack you,you no know the time . . .now maybe because u don broke na im u dey sound like say they use otumopo for you . .guy u no well cool
confirm, Im carry person song sing tell am say im mo send am. Everyday im go dey shout nothin dey happen. Now something don happen. He will know what it means to father children from different mothers
@ceasyc you are right, if na woman, dem go begin make noise
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Stankoko(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2010
ceasyc:

hahaha lwkmd. E pain am wella. Hehe. He must b a he goat too abi na u b d 2face D promiscuous he goat wey no no d use of condom or self control? If so y u dey disguise? c me c wahala oh. no be stz again na ferdiii now. hissessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

is dis thread about both of u or me? did i mention ya names or insult u in my posts? trouble makers. if it was a woman dat is promiscuous/behaved like 2face una 4 don curse am plus all d women 4 dis world tire. bollocks! does it make it right/good cos he's a man or 2face or a musician? nonsensical

sum go say ceasyc don start again but me i no kia oh so ok lets go there since na u 1st start am. your mother is a she-goat. your entire female relatives = she goats, your wife/wife to be = she goats. your born n unborn female children = she-goats, In short your entire female lineage na she goats.

didnt u read my post where i stated "freedom of speech on nl. SO ANY1 WHO DISAGREES CAN GO JUMP INTO D RED SEA".  so y r u still typing? U no fit type when your dead or in d red sea. Go hang n die jo. Ode fuckhead chimp person mumu dunce ozuo numakon baboon oloriburuku. asylum neva full oh dis is NAIRALAND!

Let me leave dis thread for foolish fools like u to continue your madness jare since dem neva still take u go psychiatric hospital. hisssssssssssssss

gbam ! you don talk am finish
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by tpia5: 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2010
in any case, if i had ten euros for every time i've heard that phrase [thread title minus tuface' name], i'd be rolling in dough.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2010
Tuface ride on jor!!! wink smiley cool cool cool You've learned your lesson. If people don't want to move on but rather die in the past, tell them you done go, you don move on. cool cool

[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrxXKvc8tQA?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18+ PHOTOS: JSS 3 Girl, Helen Taking Bad Photos Inside The Hostel Expose / If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) / Don Jazzy Reacts After Rihanna Made This Type Of Hairstyle (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.