Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,356 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari (28545 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

WELL I DON'T BLAME YOU, SINCE YOU BE SALEGIRL AT SHOPRITE WHY WON'T YOU DEFEND THEM...

Watch your tongue youngman am not your mate ,
Who are you calling a salesgirl ?
I wont hurt you because is ur first time ,but listen ever since i was little i knew blacks in Rhodesia are useless, they are so terrible if not for white men and indians there ,that place wl be in ruins ,you dont travel thats ur problem ,my first child i gave birth to her in nelspruit town in south africa near antarthic ocean , the touts there are 10times the one in lagos state !
Nigerian youths are there because of our bad leaders , Leave shoprite alone is like burning down our source of living that will make South africans mock us , because their youths are paid(N100k approxi..) weekly by dia govt
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Don't Tell Me Say Na SHOPRITE Dey Pay You Salary Or You Be Sales Worefa (Girl, Manager, Marketer) For Shoprite Nii??

Correction and hold ur Ear : Call me your madam not Girl!
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

Correction and hold ur Ear : Call me your madam not Girl!

Issorite, AUNTY MADAM grin Sorry En
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

Gbam...

See insults upon injury ,Take care sweetman! kiss
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

See insults upon injury ,Take care sweetman! kiss

Aunty Madam, No Vex En
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by lebron7(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2019
N angry

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Aunty Madam, No Vex En

Make me smile and i will forgive you! smiley
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Oksman(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:
What gives people the belief that a spontaneous curse has any effect? grin grin

Ok, if you want to place curse certain criterias must already be validated.

1. You have a contract or seal of bond with another party to do...or not do....something, a goal.

2. The goal of your bond cannot be injurious or harmful to others and must not in any way be harmful to the environment and the life supporting elements.

Even after these two are in place a curse may still not take effect.

The danger however exist, since curse have energy, that it could hang around the person that uttered it.

Becareful, when you need to express grievance or bitterness....that you do so using normal words in lexicon to express emotional anger or displeasure.

To my dear Yoruba sisters in particular, the world around us has changed....change with it. Abusive and vulgar language is now a turn-off. Drama and unecessary exhibition of nativity is no lobger in vogue. Yoruba is the mother of lexicons, rich and deep, reinvent your appeal.

This girl in video did not come off as an appealing and reasonable lady. In true life she might be very decent and loving but her "nolywood" type exhibition is a complete turn off! It killed her message.

Sometimes it's better to keep quiet than comment especially at times like this!
Your life has never been on the edge to understand her psychology. They say silence is golden. Imagine if she were your aunt would you spew the thrash you just posted.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Destined2win: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
Awolowo, Akintola, Adekunle Scorpion, Obj, these guys really left Ibo with a permanent scar to last many generations. Ibo still carries around the trauma of civil war and remains embittered with Yoruba. Even instances in which Ibos were flogged in Asia in 2013...somehow in his mind, Yoruba was the cause of his demise. His trauma is so severe that he will even substitute and say Yorubas, not Ibos, were flogged. This serves as remedy for his anxiety and instability. Ibo needs help to heal from its trauma.

I suspect in 2023 when Yoruba becomes President many Ibos will take the phrase "hug a transformer" literally to put their pain to final rest.
This is not a tribal issue. Use your sense if you got any

9 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by youngbang(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2019
The bad luck president, Gworo chewing hausa goat

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by onatisi(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2019
Lolz, buhari wey get ear infection can't hear what you people are saying. You voted for him ,you are on your own.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by chiedozie198100: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
madenigga:
the woman is an ipob, there are no yorubas in south Africa, just igbos and Niger delta.

All the yorubas in Nigeria only travel to Lagos and nothing more.

grin grin grin grin grin.

is like saying my inlaws home town is my kitchen.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by MrCounselor: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
He's probably deaf

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by idonhammer: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
My afonja brothers rushing to confirm if the woman is truly their sister or ipobian.ndi iberibe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by pyro62(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
vincent10:
Let her use sign language

They are seriously deaf my brother

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by DennisEche(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
THE DULLARD IS CURSED, HE DOESN'T HEAR

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Igbalaoluwa: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Tribalism has messed our head up
What has our bigotry profited us
Instead of us to unite and uproot those who are tarnishing our image as Nigerians embarassed

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
i dont blame south africans, If a nigeria can starved 3.5 million children of the people they call their fellow country men,and have no remorse about that,
even his hateful children brags about that,just like one vulture up there.
Then Who i be to condem south africans.
RTSC2 you see why I type don't be stupid? See waiting your own igbo sister they talk.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
You only need to kill cows to get buhari involved.

At the moment, he is busy picking his teeth in aso rock

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by alfsalami: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
The woman must be a lunatics

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Saviola6053: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
alexhl:
A Yoruba woman was seen crying and swearing to the family of Buhari and Osinbanjo if they don't do something about the continuous killings of Nigeria in South Africa.

She even confirm that they are burning buildings with Nigerians in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7afHkuoEYs
Story for the gods. Na Tinubu you suppose to curse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested / Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried / Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.