Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari (28533 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by billgabb(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
As a matter of fact, the Ambassador of Nigeria to SA just reported the case to the Minister of International Affairs and Abba Kyari is waiting to receive the report in order to convene a meeting with the President Brouhaha. FG

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by cooluzi: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
them dey kill naija for SA we dey here dey play tribalism shame on unna
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Ayk8: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
alexhl:
A Yoruba woman was seen crying and swearing to the family of Buhari and Osinbanjo if they don't do something about the continuous killings of Nigeria in South Africa.

She even confirm that they are burning buildings with Nigerians in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7afHkuoEYs

cry heyaa.... God pls intervene
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Hotzone(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rochas2023:
Some people were actually happy cus they thought is only Igbos there, they are more Yorubas in SA than Igbos, is just that Igbos are noisy. Is not good to support evil cus it goes around.
4K u

I am full time Igbotic and I ain’t silent
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Neddstark: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
alexhl:
A Yoruba woman was seen crying and swearing to the family of Buhari and Osinbanjo if they don't do something about the continuous killings of Nigeria in South Africa.

She even confirm that they are burning buildings with Nigerians in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7afHkuoEYs

Do you want Buhari to use Nigerian airforce to invade SA? Things have to follow the diplomatic process madam. South African government needs to tackle the xenophobic riots more efficiently. Letting these animals let loose to go on a spree is not good for their country

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by djbussy(m): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Can i get an AMEN?
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by NoContract(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
The video she's referring to is actually another different fire incident that happened in India.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcRwMEnczn0

She should get her facts right next time.
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by WalkerMichael(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
Amen. BTW, look at how tribalists derailed this thread. Nawao
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Istand4naija: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rochas2023:
Some people were actually happy cus they thought is only Igbos there, they are more Yorubas in SA than Igbos, is just that Igbos are noisy. Is not good to support evil cus it goes around.

Nigerias this serious we need to stand up for our bothers and sisters in south African because the useless government can not help us
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by backnbeta(f): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
kenwhawha:
Afonjas were rejoicing a while back because they thought it was only Igbos being killed. I kept telling them, they are killing yorubas too, for where, lie lie. Now they have seen their own are also being killed even more because largely because they lack numbers and structure to defend themselves like Igbos are doing now. Even the Igbos there don't trust afonjas...they might give secret to SA people. It is only when it affects them that they denounce it. If only Igbos...THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN!
I'm sure she reacted that way because she's a mother and human, not because the people being attacked are Yoruba! I know for sure there are more Igbos in SA but I don't care about the ethnicity of the victims, I care about them because they are human beings who are struggling to make ends meet.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Omobaa: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:
What gives people the belief that a spontaneous curse has any effect? grin grin

Ok, if you want to place curse certain criterias must already be validated.

1. You have a contract or seal of bond with another party to do...or not do....something, a goal.

2. The goal of your bond cannot be injurious or harmful to others and must not in any way be harmful to the environment and the life supporting elements.

Even after these two are in place a curse may still not take effect.

The danger however exist, since curse have energy, that it could hang around the person that uttered it.

Becareful, when you need to express grievance or bitterness....that you do so using normal words in lexicon to express emotional anger or displeasure.

To my dear Yoruba sisters in particular, the world around us has changed....change with it. Abusive and vulgar language is now a turn-off. Drama and unecessary exhibition of nativity is no lobger in vogue. Yoruba is the mother of lexicons, rich and deep, reinvent your appeal.

This girl in video did not come off as an appealing and reasonable lady. In true life she might be very decent and loving but her "nolywood" type exhibition is a complete turn off! It killed her message.
If you don't have something reasonable to say please keep shut..
some people are so myopic shaa..
just because no be you e dey happen to na make u get mouth dey talk bullshit..
You can't put someone's hand on fire and expect him to talk calmly

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by blindjustice13(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
The president's ear infection has returned,so he cant hear you.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Investorsci: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Sebi Bubu Is Back From Japan, Let's See What Will Happen... Shoprite Offices, We're Coming For You

Or Is It Because Fulani Not Living In SA That Maketh Mr Bubu Not To Act On This Matter

Bubu never reboots please wait for him till October

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by chineduisaac(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
My respect for Trevor just increased

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Investorsci:

Bubu never reboots please wait for him till October

Hehehehehe I Dey Wait oooo

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Owodiran1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

1. You have a contract or seal of bond with another party to do...or not do....something, a goal.

2. The goal of your bond cannot be injurious or harmful to others and must not in any way be harmful to the environment and the life supporting elements.

The danger however exist, since curse have energy, that it could hang around the person that uttered it.

Becareful, when you need to express grievance or bitterness....that you do so using normal words in lexicon to express emotional anger or displeasure.

To my dear Yoruba sisters in particular, the world around us has changed....change with it. Abusive and vulgar language is now a turn-off. Drama and unecessary exhibition of nativity is no lobger in vogue. Yoruba is the mother of lexicons, rich and deep, reinvent your appeal.

This girl in video did not come off as an appealing and reasonable lady. In true life she might be very decent and loving but her "nolywood" type exhibition is a complete turn off! It killed her message.
have you forgotten the moto bike accident of his son. Have you forgotten his long-term deafness, have you forgotten his long term illness, have you forgotten his quarrel with his wife that brought about oza room saga. My brother don't pray for curse especially from agonizing mother
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Earthquake1: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
[s]
MetaPhysical:

[/s]

What a load of trash

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by stevespack(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please house I'm in need of work help a brother I live around Ojo area 08082221004
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Ooye12: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Na oloriburuku president will get for this country , werey people’s... only to share money their like ..

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by tiger28: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
Bridget95:
We survive 3yrs without food and constant bombardment, we shall survive 'if'Yoruba becomes president but I doubt if Atiku won't take over from Buhari after campaigning for him in 2015.Fulani don't neglect their own,they are already jumping aboard the PDP ship.#zamfara comes to mind.
bla bla bla bla....
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Offpoint: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

How people type so much and end up saying absolutely nonsense baffles me.

So school fees woulda been better spend in beer parlour or brothel.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by chizzyreal: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rochas2023:

Noisy? Not sure u re refering to igbo
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by tsavkeghps(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos / British High Commission Officials To Meet Nnamdi Kanu In Detention / Udom Dismisses Rumours Floods Campaign With Atiku Branded Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.