Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack (71165 Views)

#Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy / Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA / Hushpuppi Blast SA Celebrities Over Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Born2Breed(f): 7:36am On Sep 03, 2019
Tuface is an idiot for making this statement.

Well he has always been a fool when it comes to words.

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Cyoung4real(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2019
Oga, nothing dey your una head. Comot for there. Stupid set of people musician mugucian �

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Iamgrey5(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
but if it is alleged rape..they will have something to say
Alleged rape, domestic abuse etc are different from cases of conflict between two sovereign nations

What do you suggest they do to change the situation?
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by woleabayo(f): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2019
correct tubaba
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by sucess001(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2019
Fast to reply Hush but slow to condemn the violence...welldone
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by GeneralPula: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2019
mamajj17:
What do u expect Huspuppi? If say na BBNaija Celebrities go talk lipsrsealed, a Continent that lacks LOVE, African! I regret am one undecided embarassed

We regret having you as one too! In fact, we are really feeling disgusting about it now. With people like you, things will keep getting harder. You should follow your instinct and pack every one of your blood comot go another continent. We won't for a sec miss you or any of yours!
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Gordieshegz(m): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
What exactly can Nigerian celebrities do?

And I wonder why most of you keep referencing Fatoyinbo's case as if both cases are similar.

One is the case of sexual assault, the other involves two sovereign nations.

While you can kill a mosquito with a shoe, you can't kill a lion with one.

Babami, the noises made by the celebrities on the Coza Saga were the major stimuli that arose Aisha Buhari from her deep slumber before she dabbled into the rape case.

If only they could mount same level of outcry on the federal government concerning this xenophobic attempt Nigerians in South Africa, it would have yielded results.

4 Likes

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by shuana(f): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2019
Wee you kip kwayet?
GeniusWannabe:
I wonder why those people above me are criticising Tuface. He said the truth. Stop shifting the focus from the matter on ground to the celebrities. You really don't know what goes on in people's minds. Because they're not talking doesn't mean they're not aggrieved. I'm not a fan of most of these celebrities, but abeg make una chill. Una dey complain say them nor dey treat una well for other countries, but una dey here dey hate on celebrities because them nor talk. Hypocrites!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by madenigga(m): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2019
rentAcock:
When did Tuface become the mouth piece of all Nigerian celebrities? I'm no fan of hushpupi but some of these celebrities have fish brains. I remember when they were doing Ice Bucket challenge whose main purpose was to bring attention to a rare neurodegenerative disorder that mostly affects white people, yet millions die of malaria every year in Africa.

They don't want to speak up because many of them have apartments and host concerts in SA, they are afraid of alienating potential fans.
this tuface, should stop commenting on issues like this if his illiteracy wont let him think well, Hushpuppi said the truth, if he doesn't have something to say why not shutup, if the south African celebrities had any intentions of reacting because of hushpuppis comment, just because of this tuface they would lock up.

If it was Nigerian celebrities and busy body by now u for dae hear pray for South Africa if the case was reversed

4 Likes

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by ashantitope: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2019
What can Nigeria celebrity do about xenophobic attack what is our government doing they don't want the relationship between them to break while our citizen are dying over there just because they don't care about us and secondly let find out what really causing this problem and let find everlasting solution to it because our own government won't allow us to attack them back
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by madenigga(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2019
sucess001:
Fast to reply Hush but slow to condemn the violence...welldone
u dae mind the mumu

if it was Nigerian celebrities and busy body by now u for dae hear pray for South Africa if the case was reversed

2 Likes

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by slimjosh231(m): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2019
Times like this is when I miss Baba Fela. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by imanray37(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2019
why do you expect Nigerian celebrities to defend against the xenophobic attack? when 99% of their videos are shot in scenic places in South Africa,
do you want them to be targeted when they go for videos productions?instead blame the politicians who refuse to make Nigeria a beautiful Eden like country, the citizens for vandalism and not having a maintenance culture.this thing happening is just karma telling Nigerians and other black Africans to awake and look inwardly you can't eat your cake and still have it not to mention eating it and having it still in another mans country..... singing master k.g s skeleton dance I love the lyric "where ever you go remember the road back home " is he sending a message?oops! he's xenophobic
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Chrisus(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2019
Trash. TuFace said rubbish
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Moneywirer: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2019
Meti99:

Oldage is catching up with him

Oh Noooooo!!!

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by BabaIbo: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2019
I never liked this guy and his music from day one...
Now, I have another reason to dislike him

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by livinbygrace: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2019
naijacentric:
At least people can now see why black face has issues with him the guy doesn't care yeyebrity.

Never pray to have people like Tuface as friend.He is type is very cunny,deceptive cultist and that is why he always have issues with his close pals.If you are not close to him you wont know and all what he does is eye service.
You wonder why all artistes under his label were not doing well(Dammy krane,rock steady and co).
Once again,pray never to have people like Tuface as friend.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Iamgrey5(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2019
Gordieshegz:

Babami, the noises made by the celebrities on the Coza Saga were the major stimuli that arose Aisha Buhari from her deep slumber before she dabbled into the rape case.

If only they could mount same level of outcry on the federal government concerning this xenophobic attempt Nigerians in South Africa, it would have yielded results.

The noises made by the masses is enough.

No amount of noise by celebrities would force Nigerians to invade South Africa or do anything out of the box.

Some Nigerians are gainfully employed in South Africa and South Africa businesses provide much needed jobs in Nigeria.

Hence, be rest assured that any reaction from Nigeria would trigger a tsunami.

I believe most people making illogical the reference to Fatoyinbo's case are those that are bitter over the way the case is being properly investigated. Otherwise, there's no bases for comparisons
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Quorax: 7:49am On Sep 03, 2019
Ikegift4real:
Tuface oya do something, hushy said the truth. The speed with which celebrities used to voice at fatoyimbo should be seen here. Ndi ara.
a lot of you do not yet know Tuface. His rise to stardom isn't on just talent.. Dude is just forking self centred.. He eats from the table of men that holds this country hostage.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:49am On Sep 03, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Why do they even go all the way to SA to shoot their videos? Many of those scenes can be redacted here in Nigeria. I'm yet to see any video shot in SA that can't be shot here in Nigeria.

Well... In terms of their wildlife conservations..they are way better than us.

Our past leaders have done more harm than good to our wildlife conservations
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Duggedised12(f): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2019
*what is going on in their hearts" So na for heart 2face wan for speak e own undecided but if it was a friend of his that was involved, that thought will leave his heart to his mouth and to this social media account.

Honestly 2face is two faced,he should have kept this fingers off his keypad, all this talk made what hushpupy said true.Asslicking useless celebrities and so called influencers.suddenly all their hash tags have stopped working, if it was another country now ,they will be quick to hast tag "pray for this, pray for that". Nonsense and Yeyebrities angry

6 Likes

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by galadima77(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2019
I just imagine if they were doing same to US citizens wether Trump will be silent on it
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by stanley000: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2019
ogbiwa:
Tuface wanted to sound like a respected celebrity as usual but ended up sounding stupid and therefore justifying what hush was saying in the first place. Mr man just tell us you don't care a jot about who's dying in south africa. That's easier to take rather than this nonsense that you're planning something in your head. What joke
lol is that worry grin my own worry is who wrote the caption for him coz he clearly didn't write this LMAO.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by 24kmagic: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2019
West2019:
stop asking abt he wealth talk what is happening to our people in SA.when e dey suffer why did u ask y I'd hushpuppy suffering

If dem like make them kill every nigerian for south Africa, nothing concern me. Even one RIP I no go type.
Person say him no want you for him land, you no go commot? The annoying thing be say some Nigerians de road right now de go that same south Africa

4 Likes

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Hades2016(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2019
2face go and sit in one place biko hushpuppi said the truth if na rape or BBN issue now una go don rush internet but the real issue don come now una no fit talk shiiit shame on u
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2019
During the alleged rape saga, all celebrities were very vocal. Some carried placards.

Now your people are being dishumanized in your own very eyes, you guys are forming deep thinker and self control.

Shebi you did not self control during the alleged rape? What kind of cowards these artists are. Are you afraid of not having a city to shoot your videos or what?

The images I saw were horrible. South Africans disappointed me big time.

5 Likes

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by stanley000: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2019
jeff1607:

you think 2face wrote all of that himself?

does your honey catch fire when lit?
grin grin you are damn right, this doesn't sound like tuface, world renouned illiterate cool
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by selfemployed(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2019
universaltv:
Billionaire, Hushpuppi cries out over the killings of innocent Nigerians and other foreigners in South Africa, Blast Nigerian celebrities for keeping quiet. Meanwhile music star 2face replied huspuppi on his recent comments about the south africa attack.

See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/2face-replies-huspuppi-who-call-out-nigerian-celebrities-on-xenophobic-attack/

Who are celebrities?
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by femi4: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2019
Shey na 2face type that thing
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Igetmyown247: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2019
universaltv:
Billionaire, Hushpuppi cries out over the killings of innocent Nigerians and other foreigners in South Africa, Blast Nigerian celebrities for keeping quiet. Meanwhile music star 2face replied huspuppi on his recent comments about the south africa attack.

See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/2face-replies-huspuppi-who-call-out-nigerian-celebrities-on-xenophobic-attack/

Guilty conscience, he didn’t even say a name but got a rise out of tuface. Hushpuppi is right Nigerian celebs are fraud, they only care about their wealth and what matters to them only, they forget about the people(fans) who gave them the fame.

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by nellynonso: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2019
YOU ARE A TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE THE BIBLE REFER TO AS ‘FOOLS’
GeneralPula:
[/b]

We regret having you as one too! In fact, we are really feeling disgusting about it now. With people like you, things will keep getting harder. You should follow your instinct and pack every one of your blood comot go another continent. We won't for a sec miss you or any of yours!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.