Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack (71147 Views)

#Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy / Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA / Hushpuppi Blast SA Celebrities Over Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by mamajj17(f): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2019
Freshbaba95:

He was so quick react to hushpuppi's statement.

My dear but Hushpuppi was right, u hv to see when the so called Celebrities come to Western World lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by FatherJP(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
What exactly can Nigerian celebrities do?

And I wonder why most of you keep referencing Fatoyinbo's case as if both cases are similar.

One is the case of sexual assault, the other involves two sovereign nations.

While you can kill a mosquito with a shoe, you can't kill a lion with one.

May God punish your generation for coming up with this line of defense.

So the two cases are not the same in other words, the alleged rape case needed a quick response while a clear mass killings and destruction of properties need time to be curtailed ? May God judge your cases in such manner.

Celebrities can't do anything in this case, reason it is best they keep mute and not even to become social media warriors like they do in most cases just like in the fatoyinno case, right ? Why did they become social media warriors on such case as fatoyinbo's if they actually can't do anything ? May God reward you ten folds of your judgement on this matter.

Do you know that the case of the senator that beat up a lady in a mall was taken up because of social media uproar ? Fatonyibo too, or people that brought the rape case to social media before going to court side know what they were doing ?

I only responded to your stupidity just to wish you same judgement as you passed here, otherwise there is no sanity in responding to some lunatic who thinks killings are way below rape crime, even an alleged rape crime that has not been proven a real crime committed.

May God punish you without mercy.

Cc : Geniuswannabe, may God serve you same judgement for supporting this guy.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by GGirll: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2019
I haven't watched last year n this year BBNaija n I know why. Let Nigerians learn to love our country n one another cos charity begins at home. You talk so wickedly bad about your fellow Nigerian all becos if mere election, you called on your tribe to kill all other tribe who oppose your choice trying hard to force your choice on them on Twitter n all over d internet n d gov't watched with joy n other nations watched in awe, you declared other tribes n religions a terrorist but left some cos they don't share same ideology n religion with you, you asked other tribes in your region to go or die, you surround other tribes n order them to release their lands or die.....You hate yourselves IGBO,HAUSA AND YOURUBA and you forgot that outside this country we are all Nigerians no difference in d face of humiliation. On a large forum like NL you come here to degrade yourselves not knowing d consequences.....You just don't want peace or love n you don't want those who feel marginaliZed in this same country to go.....why won't other countries witch hunt you...d other day it's small Togo, Ghana n always now SA. NIGERIANS UNITE AND FIGHT YOUR COMMON ENEMY WHICH IS HATRED,DIVISION,TRIBALISM AND RELIGION. S.A. LIFE IS TURN BY TURN ....YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE SOWN D BLOODS YOU LET YOURS SHALL BE LET TOO IN DUE TIME SAYS D BIBLE.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Iamgrey5(m): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2019
SirMichael1:

Boy, you're a sot, and nincompoop! I don't fucking care if I get banned but you're useless for typing this!

The magnanimity of Fatoyinbo's case juxtaposed with this one is very small. They're literally killing Nigerians in hundreds and destroying properties worth billions and you're typing this nonsense.

The rampage Nigerian celebrities were on in Dakolo's case could be used here. If half the number of celebrities that stood against Fatoyinbo could come out and stand against this, I can tell you that they'll be faster response.
No, you won't get banned because I won't report you, but the fact that you made reference to it shows the fact that you are emotional unbalanced when making this post.

Now to address your questions, if I call it that.

Please can tell me what the Nigerian celebrities can do in this situation?

What will the rampage of ordinary Nigerian celebrities do to reduce the tension between two sovereign nations?

And don't forget that there were celebrities that supported the Fatoyinbos aswell. i.e Reno Omokiri and Kemi Oluloyo

What have they been saying now?
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by sinaj(f): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2019
Roon9:

People like bobrisky, huspuppi and co seem to posses a better thought process than most of these mainstream celebs. I realised this from COZA issues
thought I was the only one that noticed it

3 Likes

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Angelfrost(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2019
Who still takes the coward 2face serious... When it was Dakolo, they all rushed out like rabid dogs forming useless solidarity and support.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by frankmoney(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
No, you won't get banned because I won't report you, but the fact that you made reference to it shows the fact that you are emotional unbalanced when making this post.

What will the rampage of ordinary Nigerian celebrities do to reduce the tension between two sovereign nations?

And don't forget that there were celebrities that supported the Fatoyinbos aswell. i.e Reno Omokiri and Kemi Oluloyo

stop acting like someone who is ignorant . Nigerian celebrities can voice out and with thier follower base mount pressure on the government for a swift response , stop saying two sovereign nations as if Nigeria is at war with SA , this is a clear case of people being killed , the celebrities can mount pressure on the government with thier fan base

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by wonder233: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2019
Hapless Nigerians with non-celebrity status are being killed, nobody is talking.
A celebrity wife alleged 'technical' rape case of 20years ago got them "standing with", making videos, vocally voicing out, lashing out, protesting and lambasting anyone who even calls for an investigation.
Hypocrites!
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by mamajj17(f): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=GeneralPula post=81869691][/b]

We regret having you as one too! In fact, we are really feeling disgusting about it now. With people like you, things will keep getting harder. You should follow your instinct and pack every one of your blood comot go another continent. We won't for a sec miss you or any of yours![/quote

Sit down there and dwell more in Anger my dear wink am a German, l left Naija more than 22years, had all more Kids in Western World, but am still much concern about my Background, because without it, there would never ME. Live and Share LOVE, don't be Selfish! Me and you can do it better grin. Take gudcare kiss
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by grandstar(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2019
The rioters are seething because they consider many of these black migrants criminals engaging in various crimes such as dealing in drugs and scams. I rest my cass
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Iamgrey5(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2019
frankmoney:
stop acting like someone who is ignorant . Nigerian celebrities can voice out and with thier follower base mount pressure on the government for a swift response, stop saying two sovereign nations as if Nigeria is at war with SA , this is a clear case of people being killed , the celebrities can mount pressure on the government with thier fan base
Nigerian celebrities would mount pressure on the government to do what exactly?

There's already a sustained pressure from opposition and the public

The only reason government can't do anything right now is because their hands are tied.

Don't get it twisted.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by classicalbenson(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2019
nija is going in reverse,Hushpuppi way no get sense don get sense,tuface way bin get sense no come get sense.

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Jabarzee(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2019
Celebrities are not the problem shut up ,what have your government done

sinaj:
2face should better embrace silence if he has nothing better to say.

If they use the same energy they used on Fatoyinbo/Dakolo saga or the same energy they use on bbnaija and other irrelevant things, this xenophobia would be a thing of the past.

But they wont because the people dying in SA are not celebrities.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by frankmoney(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:

The only reason government can't do anything right now is because their hands are tied.

Don't get it twisted.
sustained pressure ? There is none , Nigerian government hands ain't tied , they can sanction S.A as well as thier companies , petition ecowas countries to do the same , and not wait till October for chit chat with the S.A government

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by classicalbenson(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Don't get it twisted.
u get sense atall?
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Rapmoney(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2019
tomdon:
Where did this puppy make the acclaimed billions from sef. It is definitely not from legit business

Abeg Nigerians should come back home and contribute to making Nigeria better. SA is not your right. They also deserve the better life
This is one big problem with many Nigerians. They will leave the main issue being discussed and be running around irrelevant things. Is the man's source of income the issue being discussed?

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by akmath: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2019
24kmagic:
How's hushpuppy a billionaire?
Let's finish with the issue on ground we will come back to that later?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Iamgrey5(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2019
frankmoney:
sustained pressure ? There is none , Nigerian government hands ain't tied , they can sanction S.A as well as thier companies , petition ecowas countries to do the same , and not wait till October for chit chat with the S.A government
@ emboldened

You can sanction companies that now have Nigerian shareholders
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by DrNueLpureHoney: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2019
Jabarzee:
Like celebrities are meant to do the work of the government,

Bro, these celebrities have millions of followers both locally and internationally.

Once they raise the alarm.... There is every possibility that the whole world will get to hear it unless those that are living in the space grin

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by DrNueLpureHoney: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2019
toprealman:
Legend in his lane brah. This is a call for true patriots to rise.....not time to start join sweet words.
Tuface is a selfish coward. They were all quick to join the bandwagons to fry Fatoyinbo alive. Because they stand to loose nothing.. Fatoyinbo won't invite them for shows so let's skin him
He knows that there will be shows in SA and big brands from there will someday need his services so he tries to play smart.
Same applies to the other yeyebrities!

I understand your point bro... Seriously Our celebrities dey fall our hand full time
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by frankmoney(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

You can sanction companies that now have Nigerian shareholders
yes ... It will affect Nigerians but will send a clear message to south Africans , as well as it's parent company

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by FatherJP(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:

You are a FOOL. I will keep cursing you because you are a stupid fellow and do not know you are stupid.

So the celebs shouldn't voice out because they can't do anything in a situation where many have been killed and many are probably on the line to be killed just beçause it is between two sovereign nations ? So you don't see any reason for celebs to react and stand against the killings even if Nigeria has decided to go to war with South Africa ? Are the celebs not part of us citizens whom have been reacting to the killings even if we cannot do anything about it( according to you)

Do you know that your so called celebrities feed off our general mass contributions in one way or another ? Those killed there are potential people that could invite them for shows, talks, etc ?

Use your sense a little nah abeg
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Peresrichly: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2019
What I see is huspuppi is right and see say the talk pain not only the celebs but mostly the celebs especially 2baba.
None of them came up to say Bleep all my South African friends for not seeing this whole thing as a problem.
One of their celeb friend in South Africa aka made a bad hateful comment against Nigeria just because of a football match. And did not see any Nigerian celeb facing him on that and I believe he is friend to our own celebs here in Nigeria. Maybe they did face him I did not see. If their celeb could be that hateful just because of a football match. Then what they have for us at this moment is far beyond hate. It’s a go for the kill and go for the destroy. And that’s exactly what they are doing now.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Iamgrey5(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2019
FatherJP:

You are a FOOL. I will keep cursing you because you are a stupid fellow and do not know you are stupid.

So the celebs shouldn't voice out because they can't do anything in a situation where many have been killed and many are probably on the line to be killed just beçause it is between two sovereign nations ? So you don't see any reason for celebs to react and stand against the killings even if Nigeria has decided to go to war with South Africa ? Are the celebs not part of us citizens whom have been reacting to the killings even if we cannot do anything about it( according to you)

Do you know that your so called celebrities feed off our general mass contributions in one way or another ? Those killed there are potential people that could invite them for shows, talks, etc ?

Use your sense a little nah abeg
You still haven't answered my very simple question

All gibberish and no substance

What will the rampage or whatever from the Nigerian celebrities do to reduce the tension between the two nations?
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Insectkiller: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2019
Hushpuppippipupu..spoke well.

Tuface also gat good reply..

U don't know what's going on in their head..but they need to speak up fast..

Before it got dead with them
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2019
henryobinna:
lately tuface has been acting stupid...

hushpuppy is right 100%...

The guy wan contest erection. Sorry! I mean ele...election. So he must be politically quoreect
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2019
Hushpupi is right on this one. Tuface could have seen where Hush was speaking from.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by SamOyovwi: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2019
He might be a Real Estate person. You can't make illegal money and be in Dubai na
tomdon:
Where did this puppy make the acclaimed billions from sef. It is definitely not from legit business

Abeg Nigerians should come back home and contribute to making Nigeria better. SA is not your right. They also deserve the better life
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by arceem(m): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2019
Ghanian celebs made , stable electricy constant , because they all protested..
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Freshbaba95(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear but Hushpuppi was right, u hv to see when the so called Celebrities come to Western World lipsrsealed undecided

Yes, he was so right. Shame on 2face

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage / Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.