Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack (71148 Views)

#Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy / Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA / Hushpuppi Blast SA Celebrities Over Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by blowjohn(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2019
24kmagic:
How's hushpuppy a billionaire?

In naira bro.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by FatherJP(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You still haven't answered my very simple question

All gibberish and no substance

What will the rampage or whatever from the Nigerian celebrities do to reduce the tension between the two nations?

Mtchewww. If I reply you again, just know that I smoke what you smoke. Brain dead Nigerian
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by luvyaself95(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2019
Today I know 2Face is a fool and bad person
why is he pained.
Before we know now they will sing about Nigeria and Nigerians as their blood meanwhile they don't care.
Cruel and wicked set of yeyebrities.

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by duptie(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2019
chai! this two face words, tired me. stupid yeyebrity
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2019
Meti99:
Mr 2face should have just kept quiet. Is he the only celebrity in Nigeria
Why is he pained?
because he organised protest and ran away
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Dbiz1111(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2019
Rapmoney:
This is one big problem with many Nigerians. They will leave the main issue being discussed and be running around irrelevant things. Is the man's source of income the issue being discussed?

Lol bro.. Dullards full here grin cheesy grin. Just leave em.

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by emmaoyes(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2019
Tuface is off point on this biko

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2019
FatherJP:

May God punish your generation for coming up with this line of defense.

So the two cases are not the same in other words, the alleged rape case needed a quick response while a clear mass killings and destruction of properties need time to be curtailed ? May God judge your cases in such manner.

Celebrities can't do anything in this case, reason it is best they keep mute and not even to become social media warriors like they do in most cases just like in the fatoyinno case, right ? Why did they become social media warriors on such case as fatoyinbo's if they actually can't do anything ? May God reward you ten folds of your judgement on this matter.

Do you know that the case of the senator that beat up a lady in a mall was taken up because of social media uproar ? Fatonyibo too, or people that brought the rape case to social media before going to court side know what they were doing ?

I only responded to your stupidity just to wish you same judgement as you passed here, otherwise there is no sanity in responding to some lunatic who thinks killings are way below rape crime, even an alleged rape crime that has not been proven a real crime committed.

May God punish you without mercy.

Cc : Geniuswannabe, may God serve you same judgement for supporting this guy.
Just take a look at your comment and see the bile in it. I wonder the God you're making reference to. No matter how you lot try to paint words, it still doesn't hide the fact that you have hatred buried in your hearts. Every Nigerian is equally aggrieved for the current situation, including the celebrities you're criticising. Leave these celebrities alone abeg, they don't owe you anything. Nobody owes you anything. They are not the cause of the xenophobic attacks, neither are they the cause of your personal problems. Why the hate, Nigerians, why the hate? If there's anyone to blame here, it's those Nigerians who go there and give this country a bad name, and the government who fold their arms and do nothing about the situation.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by NothingDoMe: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2019
sinaj:
2face should better embrace silence if he has nothing better to say.

If they use the same energy they used on Fatoyinbo/Dakolo saga or the same energy they use on bbnaija and other irrelevant things, this xenophobia would be a thing of the past.

But they wont because the people dying in SA are not celebrities.
That's my girl.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by emmaoyes(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2019
So Tuface is this foolish? Nawa o, no wonder he covine people for protest and ran away.

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by mamajj17(f): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Yes, he was so right. Shame on 2face

Can u see my dear, they ve started talking now, gullible Celebrities undecided kiss undecided lipsrsealed, na only WEALTH them dey Show on Social Media embarassed
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by lastempero: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2019
Tubaba always living upto his name
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Freshbaba95(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2019
mamajj17:

Can u see my dear, they ve started talking now, gullible Celebrities undecided kiss undecided lipsrsealed, na only WEALTH them dey Show on Social Media embarassed

Many of them are useless

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by mamajj17(f): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Many of them are useless

Do u ar many Celebrities in Western World are into Charities, my dear uncountable undecidedAfricans are really lacking that word LOVE
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by mamajj17(f): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Many of them are useless

Do u know how many Celebrities in Western World are into Charities, my dear uncountable undecidedAfricans are really lacking that word LOVE
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by m140(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2019
chiommy123:
I said it before the problem we have as Nigerians is I don't care attitude its not my business after all my brothers or sisters are not there in south Africa but those ones there are still Nigerians if we are really one then we shouldn't keep quiet.
This is just the reason politicians take as fools
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by mightiersa: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2019
You just lost the respect I have for you. For typing and broadcasting that nonsense, I will boycourt your songs or anything that has to do with you for one year. I doubt you are the one writing your songs because your response to general issues always lack good contents.

What is on your head that is too heavy for you to speak up against killings of Nigerians but too light to respond to the person that spoke against killings?

The idiot even distanced himself from Nigerians by stupidly saying "your people". Oponu agbalagba!

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by NofiuFade(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2019
shocked can you imagine, I just loose that little respect I manage gather for this 2face guy Sha. See tlk #Mumu2face
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Roushy(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2019
2face is just trying to tell us celebrities have nothing to offer. He is a living example. Even those ones vying for political appointments are only doing it for their pockets

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Ixrael: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2019
They prey on us and give nothing back! Not even a 'voice in their head' except its going to get amplified through the mics and drain our attention as well as our pockets! Can't blame, just act! As much as 2face claims to be on the tranquilizing drug of gradualism, Hushpuppi' active participation of speaking about it would supervene any intention in my honest opinion. Well, that's me, you don't know my name!
However, we must all understand that evil persist when good men do nothing! Our salvation-by-a-messiah approach to problem solving must stop! Speak and do your bit and leave the cookies to crumble as it would! #NigeriansBeStrong #TheseAreHardTimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Bebe0147: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2019
2 face you are a big coward!
You have been since the days of deal with the plantashun boys and your purported protest which you cowered out of at the dying minute.
Hushpuppi just said the truth and its peppering your body, fact is assuming it was something irrelevant you would have commented to feel relevant just for the glam but hide your stupid self when it matters most.
No nigerian celebrity is worthy of emulation as a role model or preacher of love.
They are all wicked and selfish in heart but with smiles all over their face!
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Deltatoto: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2019
sinaj:
2face should better embrace silence if he has nothing better to say.

If they use the same energy they used on Fatoyinbo/Dakolo saga or the same energy they use on bbnaija and other irrelevant things, this xenophobia would be a thing of the past.

But they wont because the people dying in SA are not celebrities.
if I put penis for this ur tutu I go bend am will u shut up der
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Olumike456: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2019
Be like shey tufac or treface he called him self, be like shey he dey mad?
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by tsavkeghps(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2019
Shikina
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Freshbaba95(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2019
mamajj17:

Do u know how many Celebrities in Western World are into Charities, my dear uncountable undecidedAfricans are really lacking that word LOVE

Na to use dash one wannabe runs girl 60m them sabi

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Champele(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2019
This tuface no get sense. Illiterate. Our celebrities are cowards.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by shiffynaani(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2019
TWO-FACED FOOL
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by booblacain(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:

....While you can kill a mosquito with a shoe, you can't kill a lion with one.

A Lion's preferred prey is usually the isolated antelope. If the herd should stand up against it, the lion will flee.

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by taretoofine(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2019
Since music is universal, huspuppi may be right. These artists go to South Africa mostly for video shooting, now it matters most you most speak up!
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2019
Ever since he chickened out of a planned nation wide protest, I knew that 2 face is truly two-faced. Not worth a pinch of salt.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by syntekelite(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2019
after all the talk.. you nigerians are still using mtn sim to communicate, still patronising southy businesses..forget govt,as citizens you can all practise economic boycott,its not a crime and no one is killed,but it works wonders..imagine no one patronising shoprite,imagine a million nigerians remove their mtn sim,trust me these companies ceo's will call the s.african president to order..but you all come online to react,then go to shop rite to eat and expect solutions..
well i have removed my mtn sim,and will no longer use it..i hope you all share this and lets begin the tacit revolution.
#streetpoet..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. / Paul Okoye Appears Like A Poor Hustler In New Photo, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.