Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person (25826 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) / Angela Okorie Calls Out Nigerian Government As Container Falls On Cars In Apapa / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by Neoteny(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2019
Choi

See how they chop and murder English

Dunderheads
Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by ednut1(m): 7:57am On Sep 03, 2019
Offpoint:
Some facebook friends can be confusing someone, you've always known him as Adeboye Gbenga for years... Next thing you see is "Carlos Chavez" updated his profile picture 22 minutes ago....

How Adeboye became a white man overnight I still don't know.
hacked
Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by jesmond3945: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2019
Offpoint:
Some facebook friends can be confusing someone, you've always known him as Adeboye Gbenga for years... Next thing you see is "Carlos Chavez" updated his profile picture 22 minutes ago....

is due to hacking. They did to me. Now my page is gone.
Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by ednut1(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2019
Authoreety:
At least her marriage is intact
and that's an achievement Was the man not married to some else before mercy snatched him??

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by tojahh(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2019
None of them could even write and spell in English....

Tueh. Spits on their weavons.

Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by bamasite(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2019
That friend's account has been hacked! It will now be used by scammers for fraud. Most times, they use the picture of an American soldier or American woman

Watch this video to see how to protect your account:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8fZhyWrUG0
Offpoint:

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by madjune(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
There's nothing like Calabarians

They are called Efik.

While Akwaibomite are either Ibibio, Anag or Oron

Calabar man is called Okon.

Akwa ibom man is called Ette.

Am i wrong?
Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2019
nigerians and their baseless loyalty....do any or you supporting mercy knows her up close and personal.??..these people complaining do...so dont come here and spew trash all in the name of loyalty

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by castro316: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2019
Criticaltemp:
To be sincere, you may not really know the genuine characters of this our celebrities.. They come out in public to portray a different character just to show off.. I've not verified their claims but have been in their shoes when i was victimised, called all sort of names, mocked because my parent wey poor, this came from someone whom the society especially our church adored, portrays himself has a kind and down to earth man.. Hmm, mercy might be the witch u may not know. Forget their camouflage. After all, patience osokwo is not as wicked as her roles in the movies.

You sef use your head. Is it not obvious those just want to trend? The moment mercy responds, they become important. Abi you wan go punish one senior wey flog you for school after so many yrs? I also expect mercy Johnson to be quiet about it and less immature accusations pass

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by mployer(m): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2019
And nobody is defending Mercy yet undecided

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by cococandy(f): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2019
I don’t take people seriously who believe they are being attacked spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
There's nothing like Calabarians

They are called Efik.

While Akwaibomite are either Ibibio, Anag or Oron

Any which way, I'm Sha not an ipob
Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by Joygiver30: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2019
See below
Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by godquality: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2019
What i don't get are the people holding brief for mercy. She can and should defend herself or decides to ignore the allegations. But when people that were not there starts calling out the accuser as a liar..... It beggers belief.
It's Nollywood, so there's an abundant of witnesses to either confirm our debunk the claims. But so far, not Mercy, directors, producers and other actors have said anything. But those who have nothing to do with anything are online judging and cursing.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2019
If Mercy is a struggling woman now, this Sonia Origi will not remember any wound oo. Just because she is having a blessed marital life and a fulfillling career, that Origi of a girl want to heal!!! Healing kill you there, victim machine!!!
Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by LhoLar01: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2019
As soon as I see such rubbish, I unfriend and block the person immediately. That was how Mohammed Sallah sent me friend request few weeks ago
Offpoint:

Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by chukwuyenumlove: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2019
ITS OKAY TO AIR OUT AND SET YOURSELF FREE.

WHEN ITS POSSIBLE AND WITHIN YOU TO LIVE FREELY WITH MEN, KINDLY DO SO
Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by Isoduwa(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2019
Pussycat dolls
Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by tsavkeghps(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2019
Hmm
Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by deathmen12: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2019
You said it all, because some people will start asking for their heads now, because of the love some fans have for her they will never see the truth even when its make bold on the sky,
Criticaltemp:
To be sincere, you may not really know the genuine characters of this our celebrities.. They come out in public to portray a different character just to show off.. I've not verified their claims but have been in their shoes when i was victimised, called all sort of names, mocked because my parent wey poor, this came from someone whom the society especially our church adored, portrays himself has a kind and down to earth man.. Hmm, mercy might be the witch u may not know. Forget their camouflage. After all, patience osokwo is not as wicked as her roles in the movies.
Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by CYMERX(f): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2019
SugarMuffin:
They want to break mercy's marriage, this Angela okorie never get sense still?? Mtchewwww, imagine the rubbish coming out of her mouth,she's so senseless, if you're mad at someone, what's bad in settling it in a matured way instead of posting rubbish on public forum to display your stupidity, most of the yeyebrities lack good sense of reasoning. Rubbish undecided
& I learnt that mercyJ was the one thatbrot Angela o into the movie industry
Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by TheAviator: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
Offpoint:

That's the job of hackers. They have hacked your friend's Facebook account
Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by Spacewalker(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
I don't know if the story is true or if their claims are authentic, but one thing I know is that What Goes Around Comes Around.

How u treat people matter on this life.

You might look down on them today and write them off,but tomorrow, their story can change for the better and their success might even shock u.

Some people are saying that the two actresses are jealous of Mercy Johnson, that's just the mentality of a typical Nigerian. They think everybody is jealous of them.

Las las,its good to speak out if u been treated wrongly.
And yes,its possible to keep it to urself for 20 years nd suddenly spring up to say someone wronged u.

After all,that's what we saw with Busola Dakolo and the Coza pastor rape saga.

Many people said she has the right to speak up after many years so she can heal. Right?

So what is different from what this actress did?,she also has the right to speak up after keeping it to herself,if the claims are true though.

Anybody who quotes me to yarn trash is suffering from mental disorder and double standard mindset.

If Busola Dakolo can keep a rape story to herself for how long,then u won't blame anyone for keeping anything to themselves.

And for those saying the actress is envious of mercy ur head is paining u and ur brain is configured to reason like those in 18th century.

Who told u that the success of mercy means anything to her,God can bless more than mercy sef.or did mercy get the success by herself? Is it not God that blessed and favoured mercy and put her ahead of many of colleagues? U guys talk as if she got the success by herself.

Abeg,no body should disturb me this afternoon ooh or else I will say u are jealous of me
Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by opebiboy: 5:43am On Sep 04, 2019
Mercy Johnson na better witch. Wicked black devil
Re: Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person by Mirriamvic(f): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
No mercy no film
You are just an upcoming artist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Hot In Flawless Outfit / Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture / Ebube Nwagbo Acquires A New House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.