Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians (5119 Views)

Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly / Ministers’ List Ready In 2 Weeks / MURIC Expresses Disappointment Over Fayemi’s Commissioners List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians by JosEast(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2019
The governor of Plateau State, Simon Bako Lalong, has warned politicians to stop invading his home or office to lobby for appointments. Lalong, who spoke yesterday in Jos, while swearing in the Secretary to the State Government, Prof Danladi Atu and the Chief of Staff, Noel Dongjur, at the New Government House, Little Rayfield in Jos, said the list of commissioners had since been compiled and would soon be sent to the State House of Assembly.

“Don’t send traditional or religious leaders to me. I want to work with those that I know personally and I have compiled the list of my cabinet and ready to send it to the House of Assembly,” he said.

The governor also said he would appoint more women, youths and people with special needs into his cabinet, while warning all appointees to remember that no one, including himself was indispensable. “We will not tolerate anyone who undermines the government’s efforts or flagrantly disregards directives. Poor performance, dereliction of duty, nonchalant attitude or outright sabotage will not be tolerated,” he said.

He, however, expressed confidence that the appointees would bring their wealth of knowledge and vast experience to the running of government activities and programmes, and urging them to ensure that discipline was maintained.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/dont-lobby-my-commissioners-list-ready-lalong-tells-politicians.html
Re: Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2019
Lwkmd... Na dem oooh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians by EternalBeing: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2019
The reality of Nigerian politics.
Do you agree with this: https://www.nairaland.com/5395307/dating-not-right-way-get#81869280

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians by rakuril: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2019
U don hear? don't lobby!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2019
We love this! cheesy grin wink

Let them know.......

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians by kelvyn7: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2019
Wawu! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians by thundafire: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2019
Story no be Nigeria again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians by Enwhen(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2019
Baba GO SLOW(PMB) is even faster than this gov.

Plateau is finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians by benratigan3(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2019
September no cabinet yet? disaster. com govt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians by Joygiver30: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2019
See below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2019
Just like Buhari, who want to work with those he knows personally. Like Nigeria, like Plateau. Like Buhari, like Lalong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians by Pojomojo: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2019
OPEN MINDED IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW!

We Blame Society, Forgetting That We Are That Same Society.

��PETER OKOYE (Psquare) "I will give Tacha #60m even if she doesn't win BBnaija 2019"

Me- How many boreholes, library, maternity centres have you built in your village with all the money you made from same society?

��JOSHUA BECKFORD, one of the most intelligent children in the world. He graduated from the prestigious Oxford University at age 14. Presently in Nigeria.
He wants to build a school in Kaduna state to motivate other children.

��Liverpool star SADIO MANE donates £200,000 to build a school in his hometown in Senegal.

��Akon Receives $1 Billion Backing From Chinese Investors For His Africa Lighting Initiative.

��Tommorow, Peter Okoye and his likes would want to lead protest against a govt for not performing. Ask yourselves, have you given back to that society what you got from them?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians by Larryplay(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2019
Wow
Click here now�
https://m.facebook.com/LarryplayTv-112903953417830/

For more Fun Updates

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians by tsavkeghps(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2019
Hehehe

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) / Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes / Arewa Twitter: I Arrive Lagos Today, Everywhere Is Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.