Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist (24664 Views)

Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono / Mr Ideal Nigeria Release Top 40 Finalist. Check Out Photos / Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by StupidNLmods: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
faithfull18:

I sha fine pass you.
You wish..
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by faithfull18(f): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fordzzy:
Miss abuja dey fear me grin

She isn't heavily made up like the others.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
charleff512:
Hope the Cucumber episode wont be repeated
There is always a cucumber available in every beauty pageant. Though they look so innocent, at least one of them must have chop cucumber
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by faithfull18(f): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
StupidNLmods:

You wish..
Reality...
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by Olodo24: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Over edited pictures are all I see. They no longer look like human beings

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
dem, dey talk about beauty, one beast dey upload pussy and dick pics.
grin grin grin

We don mad here finish.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
igbo always dominate the list, good o, bad o. Ugly o. We dey there.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Guy from nowhere haha gringringringrin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
Jgg. Jg
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by sonnie10: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
Number one is still number one.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
sylve11:

Seun nor fit just get solution to una problem. undecided cool

I swear, bro. grin

their matter tire Buhari himself.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by StupidNLmods: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
faithfull18:

Reality...
If you are finer than the young will smith then i agree with you undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by doctor306(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
2ray4sure:
Good day
My name is babatunde
I'm carrying out a survey on cyber crime in Nigeria. Kindly help to answer the questions and *share* . It takes just a minute.
Thank you.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/D652W3V

yimu
surveyor okponu ode
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by sauceEEP(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Op this is alexreport's calling...
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by doggedfighter(f): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
SuperBlack:
By Now, The South African Ambassador In Nigeria Would Have Arrived South Africa

By Now, MTN Would Have Been Nationalized

By Now, DSTV Signal Would Have Been Jammed

By Now, Shoprite Would Have Been Sealed Off

By Now, Nigeria Ambassador In South Africa Would Have Been Recalled

By Now, 20-40 Cargo Planes Would Have Been Sent To South Africa To Bring Nigerians Home

By Now, Two Nigeria Naval War Ship Would Have Been Sent To South Africa

By Now, Donald Trump Would Have Called Abacha To Beg For Peace

By Now, France & Germany Would Have Sent Delegations To Beg Abacha

By Now, Over 2,000 Xenophobia Attackers Would Have Been Arrested By South African Police, And Videos Shown To Make Abacha Calm Down....

Every Bad Man, Has A Time He’s Useful To His People.

I Wish This Happened When The People’s General Was Still Head Of State....Then, They Would Have Known The Worth Of Nigeria

REST IN PEACE, General
#Abacha #General #FirstKing # Xenophobia

Who will rescue Nigerians cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by Judybash93(m): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
The second girl is so freaking beautiful
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by obentenyson(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
all i see is painted faces and photo edited pics. not beauty..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by Legendguru: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
Oh
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by tsavkeghps(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by tsavkeghps(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Wow
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by JastSiryin(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
SuperBlack:
By Now, The South African Ambassador In Nigeria Would Have Arrived South Africa

By Now, MTN Would Have Been Nationalized

By Now, DSTV Signal Would Have Been Jammed

By Now, Shoprite Would Have Been Sealed Off

By Now, Nigeria Ambassador In South Africa Would Have Been Recalled

By Now, 20-40 Cargo Planes Would Have Been Sent To South Africa To Bring Nigerians Home

By Now, Two Nigeria Naval War Ship Would Have Been Sent To South Africa

By Now, Donald Trump Would Have Called Abacha To Beg For Peace

By Now, France & Germany Would Have Sent Delegations To Beg Abacha

By Now, Over 2,000 Xenophobia Attackers Would Have Been Arrested By South African Police, And Videos Shown To Make Abacha Calm Down....

Every Bad Man, Has A Time He’s Useful To His People.

I Wish This Happened When The People’s General Was Still Head Of State....Then, They Would Have Known The Worth Of Nigeria

REST IN PEACE, General
#Abacha #General #FirstKing # Xenophobia
You're drunk and mad for typing this rubbish
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by Ugee12: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Why always Igbos?? Igbo Amaka abeg btw who put that Yoruba girl there?? She just spoilt the list. undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by Mountbatten: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nice Photoshop ad.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by tolugar: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
That girl with dimples

Gush. I call sell myself for dimples
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by Mercy2006(f): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ugee12:
Why always Igbos?? Igbo Amaka abeg who put that Yoruba girl there?? She just spoilt the list. undecided
Yee,this person don run mad be this o.una go look am till she enter market?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by Savorito099: 2:34am On Sep 04, 2019

MAKE COOL MONEY DAILY FROM DIGITAL INVESTMENTS STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK OR AIRTIME!

Min: NGN2,000 - Max: NGN20,000

☆ Are you interested in making steady side income online?

☆ Are you Interested In finding something that really works?

☆ Do you have minimum of NGN2,000 to start this journey?

You can make up to DOUBLE (×2) of your investment in just one week paid directly into your bank account.

With these 4 easy steps:

REGISTER 》ADD FUNDS》INVEST》GET RETURNS.

You're good to go, you don't have to break a bank to enjoy residual income. Join us in making money . This platform is one of its kind. No extra work, you get to focus on your day to day activities while making money on the side.

Join Us Right Now:

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by Ugee12: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mercy2006:
Yee,this person don run mad be this o.una go look am till she enter market?
E pain am grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares Make-Up Photos / Chioma Obiadi Stephanie Wins Miss Nigeria Pageant 2016 / Nneze Richards Crowned Miss Independence Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.