Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,296 members, 7,867,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Mercy Johnson Is A Witch, She Pretends A Lot "Actress Angelina Okorie Says" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch, She Pretends A Lot "Actress Angelina Okorie Says" (423 Views)

“they Said I Changed A Lot” – Actress Regina Daniels Says As She Shares New Phot / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Is A Witch, She Pretends A Lot "Actress Angelina Okorie Says" by Maniagist: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2019
Nollywood actress, Mercy johnson might have found himself amidst crisis which started in less than 5 hours ago.

Few minutes when a nollywood actress, Sonia Ogiri called out Mercy Johnson to address her as an actress who is very proud & evil, another actress has come to validate the claim.

In addition to what Sonia said about Mercy Johnso, she went to buttress her point by calling her the worst prentitious person ever.

She wrote:

She’s the worst prentitious person I have ever seen, Eye services won’t let others talk.

In a reply by Angelina Okorie to support Sonia, she also revealed she did more than that for her, but she confronted him which led to Mercy johnson fighting her spiritually and physically.

She did worse than tha to me and I confronted her and she started fighting me spiritually and physically, oil dey my head small small witches no reach abeg,

Read more here; https://maniagist.com/2019/09/03/mercy-johnson-is-a-witch-she-pretends-a-lot-actress-angelina-okorie-spits-fire/

Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch, She Pretends A Lot "Actress Angelina Okorie Says" by majamajic(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2019
ok ooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch, She Pretends A Lot "Actress Angelina Okorie Says" by Untainted007: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2019
It takes a witch to know a witch.

(1) (Reply)

Drake Finally Replies Nigerian Superfan On Instagram: “I Am Flying You To..... / Throwback Pictures Of Davido And His Parents He Shared / Skiibii’s “sensima” Surpasses Over 20 Million Views On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.