Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,544 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) (67084 Views)

Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) / Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos / Is It Right To Sell Aso Ebi For Wedding With No Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by duptie(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
ode,see hater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by legitnow: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
okeniti:
May God bless the union of interttribal relationships, as they will be a stakeholder in making Nigeria a more unified and stronger country. If South Africa, North African football teams bringing their own water bottles to Nigeria and Trump hasn't woken you up to the fact we need to sort out the mess here then you are lost.

#SayNoToXenophobia

make ogun scatter their union.
in fact, na thunder go fire dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by Amhappy(f): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by hammerVJ: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
IS IT THAT U LIKE IGBOS?

IS IT THAT YORUBA AND IGBOS ARE UNITED?

IS IT THAT WEN AN IGBO IS KILLED ABROAD YORUBA DONT CELEBRATE?

PLEASE, STOP YOUR PUBLICITY STUNT, WE ARE NOT IMPRESSED.

ALSO STOP UR WIFE BEGGING TOOO.

U ARE DISGRACING URSELF BEFORE US.

ALWAYS RUNNING TO THE MEDIA WEN ONE IGBO GIRL AGREE TO MARRY THEM.

THESE YORUBA ARE FULL OF ENVY, JEALOUSY AND HATE.

YET, LIKE A DOG, THEY WILL GO BACK TO THEIR VOMIT.

I MAKE IT MY MISSION TO REMIND U THAT U ARE A DOG THAT GOES BACK TO HIS VOMIT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by hammerVJ: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
NO NEED HIDING THE TRUTH, BECOS I WILL REPOST IT AGAIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
philip0906:

You are always bitter! Why?

That young man is a media person. He owns the biggest tech blog in the country. He doesn't need "any attention" or whatever you call it. He already has always had the attention as he runs a website that has over 400k monthly visits.

That young man don hustle, from back in the days at CC Hub. Things don dey pure for am. I am really happy for him.

I thought I was the only one who knew him. When you are self-reliant, you're unapologetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by Owutuotuo(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
helphelp:
If given the chance again, I'd rather have something light for my reception as well. I just fed over 3000people for no just cause grin

Sorry, the just cause is that it’s you [hopefully] once-in-a-lifetime wedding reception. You just weren’t thoughtful enough to decide what just level the cause was.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by decub: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
The way broke niggas will adopt this form of wedding will wow a lot of people.
What a welcome development, at least some will now think of marriage without the financial pressure; wedding is wedding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by hammerVJ: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
THERE MUST BE ONE PERSON, TELLING DEM THE TRUTH, THAT THEY ARE FAKE.

FAKE MUTHAFUCKERS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by hammerVJ: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
SHOW ME THE REAL ONES... I GO BELIEVE

I GAT NO PROBLEM, BUT THIS FAKE YORUBA AND IGBO LOVE, WILL NOT FLY.

EVEN INSIDE THEIR MARRIAGE, TRIBALISM WILL BE ABUNDANT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by Nweike1: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
CapitalHYC:
It costs Zero Naira to be real.. I love their courage and Boldness... and to the wife most especially she is a goddess, her type of woman is rare in this present day Nigeria of IPhone and sharwama girls... God bless their Marriage
AMEN!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by hammerVJ: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
I HAVE NOT KILLED ANYBODY YET IN MY LIFE.

I AM WAITING FOR AN AFONJA TO PLAY ROUGH PLAY REACH MY DOOR FIRST. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by delishpot: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
YINMU. You want a small thing with no reception naim you print wedding card post on social media. People that want small private things don't even share it outside their inner circle. You can not make your affairs public if you really want to keep low profile. You plan to drag people come attend your wedding and tell them bye after church service? Not even a light refreshment?
Social media drama. Good for publicity tho. I hope it pays as you planned it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by hammerVJ: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
delishpot:
YINMU. You want a small thing with no reception naim you print wedding card post on social media. People that want small private things don't even share it outside their inner circle. You can not make your affairs public if you really want to keep low profile. You plan to drag people come attend your wedding and tell them bye after church service? Not even a light refreshment?
Social media drama. Good for publicity tho. I hope it pays as you planned it.

YORUBA MEDIA ARE LOOKING TO PROMOTE MARRIAGE TO IGBO WOMEN.

U SEE, THE AVERAGE YORUBA MAN, THINK YORUBA WOMEN ARE SHIT.

SO, NOW, IT IS PUBLICITY TO GET IGBO WOMEN.

EVEN ON THE FIRST PAGE, SOMEBODY WROTE PUBLICITY STUNT AND DAT IS WAT IT IS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by mechanics(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hahahah, he should know people will always talk, he shouldn't have written that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by hammerVJ: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
NOT LIKE THIS BROKE BASTARD!

U CANNOT AFFORD WEDDING RECEPTION BUT U KNOW ROAD TO SOCIAL MEDIA TO DO PUBLICITY.

AFONJA GOAT!

DO THIS PUBLICITY WITH UR OWN YORUBA WOMEN. NO COMPLAIN! BASTARD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by friendlyadvice: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
grin awwwwww she looks igbotic buh she is cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by onilanre(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
Topccy007z:
The boldness from the couple is epic. I can't just imagine anyone coming up with something like that.

Wanna derail a little: Assuming these our corrupt and greedy leaders had made this country habitable to her citizens, our people won't have been victims of these xenophobic attacks in S.A.

Nigerians home and abroad need to stand up and fight for this Country or else there won't be a safe haven for any Nigerian.

National Association Of Nigerian Students (NANS) should wake up. This is their call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by DeeMain(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
This guy Adewale and the wife just brought fresh meaning to the word 'disruptive'.

The irony is that the guy is rich. No bi poor man o. Dude has a successful startup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by Rossycee(f): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
The wife is pretty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by Zuriel100(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
why DAT fine gal no go get weeding reception..... ppl wet no chop her, suppose chop her rice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by faithfull18(f): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sophiejonas:
Over the weekend, a couple whose wedding IV was the trending topic because it had a bold ‘no reception’ written on the IV, actually had a wedding reception courtesy of family and friends.

The groom, Adewale Yusuf, wrote on his twitter account:

He said he was tricked to a reception by his colleagues. According to Yusuf, they wanted a small wedding but got dragged into a surprise wedding reception which was all paid for by his mentors and friends. He wrote on his Instagram account:

Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2019/09/03/couple-whose-wedding-iv-had-no-reception-actually-had-a-wedding-reception-photos/
Poor planning.
How can he invite people to celebrate a once in a life time event and he is telling them that there will be no reception ?
Even marriages in the bible had refreshment(reception programs).
Imagine those that would have to travel by flight,water or land to that event and you expect them to go back with empty stomach .
Is he mourning or celebrating ?
If he were to be mourning it would have been a bit understandable.
He is simply a heartless and greedy man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by ugotex85: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
Such a beautiful and modest wife. God bless their marriage. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by obentenyson(m): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
o boy. see beauty... not that yeye beauty pageant trash that one op uppaoded as beauty...
Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by Prettyvita(f): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
rainmoredays:
Don't tell me you believed that stunt.

I love the idea! Don't know if it was done or not.
Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by OhiOfIhima: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Offpoint:
This man beat me to my plan:

On my wedding, no reception, no food, I'm coming in with boxer and singlet, she can whatever please.

attendant not more than 50, everyone is going home with a live chicken, a bottle of red wine and 10 congos of uncooked local rice with stew ingredients...

The wedding will not be more than 45minutes...

No time for dancing, go to your house and cook, eat, drink and dance.

You are the real Offpoint I swear... Pls invite me oo because I like live chicken.
Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by harmonyglobal: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Wow bro u have got an angel. God bless ur union
Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by lovchalice(f): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
I'm crying
Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by Kennydoc(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
CapitalHYC:
It costs Zero Naira to be real.. I love their courage and Boldness... and to the wife most especially she is a goddess, her type of woman is rare in this present day Nigeria of IPhone and sharwama girls... God bless their Marriage

A very beautiful and wise Igbo girl. Later, some people will be saying that Igbo girls are materialistic.
Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by mamatwiny(f): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
Harrymig1:
Rare wife material, 3000 yards grin

Really? I just imagine what she will see in that marriage. Don't neglect any sign you see during wedding preparation cos that is what you will see all through your marriage. Such a man runs away from responsibilities!
Re: Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) by Harrymig1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
mamatwiny:

Really? I just imagine what she will see in that marriage. Don't neglect any sign you see during wedding preparation cos that is what you will see all through your marriage. Such a man runs away from responsibilities!
Apparently it was a unanimous decision, I can only wish them a blissful marriage. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ike Ibe Buys Corn In Wedding Attire With New Wife / Ladies Celebrate Nigeria's Independence In A Sexy Way Inside Night Club (photos) / Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.