Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems (5590 Views)

#Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi / XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Begin To Destroy Their MTN Modems / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US (2) (3) (4)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Jayoficial(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2019
Xenophobia : Nigerians begin destroying their MTN modems

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Fynestboi

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Jayoficial(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2019
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2019
South Africans are killing humans
Nigerians are Stoning modems
Shioooorrrrrrrr
Read my signature

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by bluebay(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2019
It’s about time they attack the shoprite mall ..

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by StrikeBack(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2019
When you think of the solutions, you end up with more problems.

It's better we realize that Nigeria cannot work
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by StrikeBack(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2019
bluebay:
You need to investigate the real owners of this Multinationals.They are never owned by South Africans..I'll stop here

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Skyfornia(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2019
Ndi iberibe...like they care? Destroying something you bought with your hard earned money just to register your grievance?? You need cane!!

The best way to fight them back is to declare war on them! But I doubt if our soldiers has the capacity to fight SA soldiers.

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by chukxie(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2019
Doors to shoprite, MTN, Stabic Bank, DSTV and every other South African owned businesses should be shut. Similarly, all South Africans arriving at our airports should be turned back. Enough of this stinky docility from Nigeria.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Twenty47(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2019
Well.. I see this as waste of their hard earned resources cuz what needs to be done is far from it

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by TDonald: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2019
Lol.....wetin Musa no go see for Gate

Modem wey you use your own money buy, still come dey destroy am.

Isn't that Foolishness.

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by hisgrace090: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2019
bluebay:

Nigerians owns shoprite building and most business in it not south Africa.

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Olachase(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2019
Lol na ur money you burn my brother

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Pojomojo: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2019
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Pojomojo: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2019
By Aisha Yesufu
I lived in SA for sometime and I can say a thing or two about them.

An average South African male is an illiterate and hate Nigerians passionately. Allow a South African male to choose between Satan and a Nigerian, he will chose Satan without regret. 1/

This hatred is nothing else but for economic reasons. An average South African male till this day doesn't understand how a Nigerian will come to SA and in months, he is already working and in few years setting up businesses while himself is struggling to make ends meet. For him, it is unacceptable. Nigerians must be using some kind of voodoo one South African told me at retail park in waterkloof. Nigerians drive the finest cars and above all f**ks the most beautiful of SA girls. To him, this cannot continue and it must be stopped.

By our nature as Nigerians, we are loud and determined and most times South Africans interpret this as domineering. Nigerians are taking away our businesses and our women you would here. For them, this African Brothers must be stopped by all means. We must send Nigerians away. An average South African black male is jobless, depraved, a drunk and hopeless. He is entrench in crime and have no problem raping his sister, mother and grandmother. This is a regular occurrence in South Africa. So, taking the lives of Nigerians means nothing to him.

Hand an average South African black male the shops he is looting to run, he will sell and use the proceeds to drink alcohol and buy drugs. Don't get me wrong, their are good South African black males, but they are the educated ones and are in the minority. I have seen people talk about Nigerians leaving SA. Lets be clear, it will not happen. Do you know how many Nigerian businesses are in Johannesburg? Do you know how many Nigerian run hospitals are in Pretoria? Do you know how many Nigerian run saloons, car shops are in SA?

Nigeria and South Africa cannot be separated no matter how hard we try. The bond btw both countries is deeper than what we see in the surface. Aside businesses and historical alliances, thousands of Nigerians are married to South Africans. No one can break this alliance.

Lets be clear also. Too many Nigerians are doing crime in South Africa. This crime ranges from online fraud to hired assassins. You cannot enter a country and then constitute nuisance. In Johannesburg, too many Nigerians are into drugs and online fraud. This people are giving

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by bluebay(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2019
hisgrace090:

Nigerians owns shoprite building and most business in it not south Africa.
The supermarket inside called shoprite is for them .

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by bluebay(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2019
StrikeBack:

You need to investigate the real owners of this Multinationals.They are never owned by South Africans..I'll stop here
Akin you may be right .
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2019
Just a waste of money

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by ise82(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2019
Let’s all port from mtn and use spar instead of Shoprite. Trade war is better. No to killings.

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Enwhen(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2019
bluebay:

That will be double lose for Nigerians

U should rather ask the govt. to revoke their license and give it to our own investors like the Otedola, Elumelu, Dangote or who ever is competent to handle it , because it Nigerians that r working for these South African firms ,

PMB doesn't give a damn about it because the majority of those affected , their brother's here in Nigeria didn't vote for Buhari and PMB could have done same to Abuja pple but rather refused to give them minister for refusing to vote for him.

Just imagine if it were fulanis that are being killed in the SA , Baba Buhari would have flown to affecting area to stop it the way he did in year 2001 when the OPC masacher fulanis as a repraisal in Oyo state under the leadership of Lamidi Adesina as gov.

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Enwhen(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2019
Skyfornia:
Ndi iberibe...like they care? Destroying something you bought with your hard earned money just to register your grievance?? You need cane!!

The best way to fight them back is to declare war on them! But I doubt if our soldiers has the capacity to fight SA soldiers.

should rather ask the govt. to revoke their license and give it to our own investors like the Otedola, Elumelu, Dangote or who ever is competent to handle it , because it Nigerians that r working for these South African firms ,

PMB doesn't give a damn about it because the majority of those affected , their brother's here in Nigeria didn't vote for Buhari and PMB could have done same to Abuja pple but rather refused to give them minister for refusing to vote for him.

Just imagine if it were fulanis that are being killed in the SA , Baba Buhari would have flown to affecting area to stop it the way he did in year 2001 when the OPC masacher fulanis as a repraisal in Oyo state under the leadership of Lamidi Adesina as gov.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Enwhen(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2019
chukxie:
Doors to shoprite, MTN, Stabic Bank, DSTV and every other South African owned businesses should be shut. Similarly, all South Africans arriving at our airports should be turned back. Enough of this stinky docility from Nigeria.

should rather ask the govt. to revoke their license and give it to our own investors like the Otedola, Elumelu, Dangote or who ever is competent to handle it , because it Nigerians that r working for these South African firms ,

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Babalegba(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2019
StrikeBack:
When you think of the solutions, you end up with more problems.

It's better we realize that Nigeria cannot work
What are you going on about.You are facing the wrong direction.The topic is about south Africa.Seek help.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by geezynoni: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2019
Leemao.. Their loss.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by RTSC2: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2019
In other countries, they would boycott their goods just like Canadians did to Trump.

But Nigerians are always too selfish to play the long game.

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by bluebay(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
Enwhen:

That will be double lose for Nigerians

U should rather ask the govt. to revoke their license and give it to our own investors like the Otedola, Elumelu, Dangote or who ever is competent to handle it , because it Nigerians that r working for these South African firms ,

It’s was joke I Dey sir but I swear Akin, you’re right and may sense not kill you sir .
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Textra(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Online reaction is not the solution.

anyway.
Those who started yesterday are reaping the fruit of their labor today and those who delayed are watching in regret, just as Chinese proverb says; the best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, and another best time is now. So what are you waiting for. @supalaifconsult. We help you build your dream business/career for you to live your best life.
*"You deserves a super superb life"*
Contact us for;
#Business Ideas
#Financial assistance/advice
#Career development
#Business management
#Turning your passion to profit
#Teach you how to increase your customers to increase your profit #Manage your social media account for you. Etc.
Good morning!
contact us at my signature
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by adedayoa2(f): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
Abi dem dey fry chinchin for una head? Modem and human being, how E take resemble. E Fe fi iku weh orun
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Enwhen(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
bluebay:

It’s was joke I Dey sir but I swear Akin, you’re right and may sense not kill you sir .

Amen ...
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by diamondchoice: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
StrikeBack:

If they weren't, why did Jacob Zuma visited Nigeria this year?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Twenty47:
Well.. I see this as waste of their hard earned resources cuz what needs to be done is far from it
Exactly! There are smarted ways to do this
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by StrikeBack(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

If they weren't, why did Jacob Zuma visited Nigeria this year?
You need to do more research

Is The Samsung Galaxy S5 Still A Good Buy In 2018? / Is The Mtn Blackberry (bis) Plan "true" Unlimited? / Infinix Hot 8 Latest Review, At 35,000 Naira Can You Endure The Slow Performance